We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cannabis after DMT Options

AnAngelicProcess
#1 Posted : 4/17/2013 12:11:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've smoked after having a few significant experiences and there was a notifiable change in my recollection of what had happened later on. Especially after one breakthrough; I could only identify a few pictures and sequences from that experience and forgot a good portion of it, only retaining the underlying memory of the 'feeling'. When I refrain from using weed though, I can always remember my visits with the clarity of a fresh lucid dream. For this reason, and for first timers, I'd recommend going in without any cannabis afterward or before. I suggest only a small amount if you wish to go about using that layering method (actually recommended).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 4/17/2013 1:19:32 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Its different for everyone but this is common. I don't recommend mixing them right off the bat unless your norm is being stoned, then it probably doesn't matter and might even help with soothing those pre-flight jitters. Personally i love cannabis After a dmt experience. Weed is very psychedelic for me and can be filled with epiphanies and bliss or anxiety, but after dmt its like that barrier of anxiety and fear has already been pushed over and i can enjoy it care free and in an enhanced way.

I don't smoke it before anymore.. but sometimes if i'm on rue or caapi and continuously smoking low/medium doses of changa and doing yoga or meditating i'll have a small hit of marijuana in the middle of it and it really adds an amazing element to the experience. Its entry just has to be carefully orchestrated for me in order for it to be a good mix.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

AnAngelicProcess
#3 Posted : 4/17/2013 1:43:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Agreed, it is most likely different for everyone. My opinion on the matter is only based on my experience with the two.

acacian
#4 Posted : 4/17/2013 8:25:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I find that smoking cannabis after a dmt journey kind of un-does its work a little bit. i don't smoke cannabis with dmt either I find it an off feeling combination..

ZenSpice
#5 Posted : 4/17/2013 12:18:58 PM

Mostly Ignored

I got 2 days worth of cannabis left then I'm hitting it on the head for a while for the exact reasons stated here..

Not only would I love to journey with better recollection afterwards, I also want my bloody dreams back (more so I can see how they differ after journeying as so many seem to say they get mad dreams afterwards).

DMT + Advice and guidance given on this site = A Better Tomorrow Smile

#6 Posted : 4/17/2013 2:33:03 PM

Game Master

ZenSpice wrote:
I got 2 days worth of cannabis left then I'm hitting it on the head for a while for the exact reasons stated here..

Not only would I love to journey with better recollection afterwards, I also want my bloody dreams back

This is the exact reason I gave up my beloved marijuana. To dream again. I'd been a daily chronic(!) smoker for over ten years, but made a firm commitment to quit this year. I've been totally weed-free since Feb. 1 2013, and in that time I've had two lucid dreams and two astral projections, and I dream nightly--some so cool and detailed I'm tempted to start writing a novel, and others on par with my most profound DMT experiences.
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas