We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vilca seed ??'s Options

WSaged
#1 Posted : 3/25/2009 5:57:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm getting the gear together to do a Bufo extraction from Vilca (colubrina) seeds (thanks 69ron & Jokerst!!) & I've noticed that a few vendors sell the seeds by the number of seeds in a package, rather than selling them by weight.

For example, the place I order my MHRB from, sells 250 seeds for $19 & 500 seeds for $29.
While the vendor I prefer to order Caapi & Chacruna from, sells 25 grams of seeds for $18.50 & 50 grams for $33.
I've no idea the quality of seeds on either of these sources, although the other plants I've acquired from them have always exceeded my expectations.

Could someone give me an idea of how much 250 Vilca seeds would weigh, so I could make a more educated decision on which vendor to go with?
Or if anyone cares to share their source for good Vilca seeds & could PM that to me, I'd definitely appreciate it!!
I've read that the quantity & quality of alkaloids in the seeds can vary a lot from vendor to vendor & batch to batch. So I'm trying to research a good vendor to start with...

Thanks for your help!!

WS

All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 3/25/2009 7:03:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

roughly 7 seeds per gram
it's a sound

SpasticSpaz
#3 Posted : 3/25/2009 7:38:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

On a related note, there's a certain vendor whose prices for A. colubrina are MUCH cheaper than any others, but the last time SWIM bought from them the seeds were not only itty-bitty compared to others he's seen, but of rather low potency and high in side effects (Admittedly, that latter point may be less of an issue with the new teks). If any one else has purchased from this hoppity vendor recently and has had a good experience, please PM me.

WSaged
#4 Posted : 3/25/2009 8:57:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
roughly 7 seeds per gram

Grassy-ass!!

Any suggestions on smoking the Bufo extract?
I've not seen many mentions on smoking methods related to Bufo, from pictures the crystals look quite different than N,N-DMT crystals.
Usually that means a different smoking method/technique many be needed for best results.
Or am I just being over-difficult, do you smoke it just like DMT?

Also, what are the quality's of the vapor like?
Is in harsh on the throat & lungs like N,N-DMT?
Is the taste/smell similar to that of "old-lady musk", like DMT?
Etc...

BTW Jorkest, thanks for the help & double thanks for helping to pioneer the clean/green extraction teks that you've been putting out!!!
Especially the Bufo tek, I've been interested in this one for a long time, but the side effects were a complete stop-sign for me!!
I have shitty sinuses, so snorting anything is not happening in my nose!!
A clean smoking extract sounds wonderful!!

Cheers!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 3/25/2009 9:21:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

its a lot different than smoking dmt..its harsher..you cant hold large hits in like dmt..10-15mg takes at least 3 hits to hold...this may be because bufotenine vaporizes up somewhere around 650 degrees...so it needs to be really hot..69ron talks about a test tube vape...which is a test tube..with a tube going down to the bottom..and a plug with two holes..you attach another tube to the second hole which is where you pull from...then you get a candle and place the test tube at about a 45 degree angle..and it should vaporize in about 5 seconds..and once the tube fills with vapor..take a hit and then hold it for at least 20 seconds...it takes awhile for the bufotenine to crystallize in your lungs..SWIM has of yet made a test tube vaporizer but he is more certainly going to..

and it has a much different taste...its hard to explain..or even remember...its less dmt like..more earthy almost
it's a sound

69ron
#6 Posted : 3/26/2009 5:29:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There's definitely a slight DMT-like taste to it, but it’s obviously not DMT. 5-MeO-DMT tastes more like DMT than bufotenine does. It’s really hard to describe the taste of bufotenine. There’s nothing quite like it. It’s not plastic tasting like DMT. It has a more natural taste to it.

Incidentally, bufotenine (5-HO-DMT) is found naturally in all human beings. They used to think only certain people had it, but recent tests showed that everyone has it all the time.

If you’re one of those people with a naturally high amount of bufotenine in your body, you might require much larger doses for effects.

The smoke is harsh. A water bong filled with water helps quite a lot, but it’s hard to properly vaporize it in a pipe. You can make your own water bong vaporizer out of standard lab glass. Or use an oil attachment for a standard water bong in place of the typical bowl they come with.

Bufotenine vapor takes longer than DMT does to condense. SWIM uses a test tube vaporizer. This allows you to collect a large cloud of bufotenine vapor before inhaling. That way the vapor cools down quite a bit before you inhale it. This allows you to get far bigger hits.

A standard electric vaporizer will not work with bufotenine because they don’t get hot enough to boil it.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

amor_fati
#7 Posted : 3/26/2009 7:18:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Maybe brillo in a bubbler bowl using a carefully positioned torch? Sometimes SWIM clears his spice bowl in this way; the copper gets very hot.