We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
Attn. If you're having a hard time breaking through read this. Options

ipumaestro
#21 Posted : 11/8/2012 10:21:33 PM

catdestined

add moar changa ;p
achuma puma

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PsyGoblin
#22 Posted : 11/25/2012 10:31:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the insight. I've been having troubles breaking through, My plan was to make changa, reading this just makes me more excited to do so Thumbs up

complacentnation
#23 Posted : 1/14/2013 2:28:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is funny to see people recommending how to breakthrough. If you have good stuff this should not be a problem. It is funny to see people acting like this is a drug, it is a term... and then you bust through it all and you realize it is the most real thing you have ever experienced. There is no turning back. You will break through your entire reality. I broke through many realities. And to break through any reality is impossible, unfathomable, and it is real it actually happens. Be careful, be safe. Do not force this to happen. You can never come back the same. Make it or get it from someone who knows. You will fly right past that geometry, everything will shatter and you will awake in a new galaxy and you will have forgotten you ever took a drug. Give it upmost respect.

Much love.

Global
#24 Posted : 1/14/2013 3:58:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

complacentnation wrote:
It is funny to see people recommending how to breakthrough. If you have good stuff this should not be a problem.

Having "good stuff" doesn't really seem to be the issue. DMT is DMT is DMT. If you give a person 25mg and he knows what to do with it (what to smoke/vape it out of, right lighter, not burning it, holding it in sufficiently, etc...) and he can go very far. You give those same 25mg from the same batch to someone who is fairly inept at using DMT, and he may easily conclude that it does nothing more than warp the room and put some light patterns on the walls.

Even keeping the user constant, sometimes some people who do have good vaping technique and so on will have ease breaking through at some points in their journeys while finding the utmost of difficulty during others, even when it's all the same DMT from the same pull, so it's important to realize that it's much more than just having "good stuff" (which is debatable as to what that really means anyway).
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

olympus mon
#25 Posted : 1/14/2013 8:19:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

complacentnation wrote:
It is funny to see people recommending how to breakthrough. If you have good stuff this should not be a problem. It is funny to see people acting like this is a drug, it is a term... and then you bust through it all and you realize it is the most real thing you have ever experienced.....

You will fly right past that geometry, everything will shatter and you will awake in a new galaxy and you will have forgotten you ever took a drug. Give it upmost respect.

Do you not see the massive amount of threads written by people having problems reaching the very powerful experience your describing?

Your statement that having "good stuff" is all there is to it is completely false.

I don't see the point of your reply to be honest, other than to mis inform people that if they are having difficulty breaking through their stash is bad.

On one hand you explain the power and potential of a breakthrough experience being life changing, yet on the other hand you feel its funny that we are trying to help people achieve this altered state. Whats your point here mate?

I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

ftcrb
#26 Posted : 2/16/2013 9:03:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

personally, i find that the most successful attempts at breaking through have been in the correct setting.
if someone does not feel comfortable about where they are, or are interrupted while they are smoking, it is unlikely that they will experience any feeling at all.
another important step is not burning the spice, which i see and smell all too often.

for me, what works best, and what works best when showing others is to load a pipe (preferably a bubbler, theres more of a chance of someone burning it with a bong)
with a bit of ganja, then adding .1g of full extract spice, or more on top
i tell others to watch the bowl and to keep the lighter far away for the first toke, so that it melts and starts to vaporize
and have them hold it in, then immediately go for a second hit, which applies some flame to the bowl, but still not the whole flame and have them hold it in
then on the third hit, the flame should be touching the bowl and i will usually tell them to rip like they're gasping for air after being under water, and for them to hold it in until "it feels like you can hold it in forever"
by the third rip, they are used to the taste and are already starting to feel high, so when they take a massive toke it's easier for them to understand what they are getting into.
by the time they blow out, they are usually in space. i always tell them if they have the ability to move their hands, that they should always try to hit the pipe again until nothing remains.

the waterpipe seems to be the most effective way of getting a proper toke, at least in my experience,
but then again, i prefer spice and ganja mixed, which i hear is rather unorthodox.

other times, even when properly smoking the spice, i do not experience anything at all
sometimes it just has to do with your subconscious... there will be no visuals open or closed... just black space.

ZenSpice
#27 Posted : 2/25/2013 9:02:00 PM

Mostly Ignored

Hi there,

I have not noticed much mention of 'the machine'. While the logic behind adding more than needed is definitely sound, outside of investing in a VG/GVG it really does seem to be the 'best' all round method, especially for those with hands that have that natural tremble of respectful nervousness (let alone those first time pre-launch jitters).

Not only that, I feel crafting ones own device can have that kind of personal touch Wink

Kimi
#28 Posted : 3/20/2013 11:08:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Olympus Mun i just want to thank you for that info. I get alot out of your posts thanks
have you ever felt so close to the truth so close to the answer it's an arms reach away
SPIRIT EXPANDER

Psychelectric
#29 Posted : 3/21/2013 4:36:10 PM

Curiouser and curiouser

I seem to always have trouble breaking through, I'm not sure why. But my friends seem to theorize that it's because I have a very difficult time staying still as I have a very manic personality. On the same doses they all take and breakthrough I seem to get up and move around. I've even seen entities while in this state. I've gotten the Chrsanthamum numerous times, but I've never left where I was at, things have been wild, sprites have popped out of the walls, but I've always known where I was. it's odd. I've had paintings completely disappear seen doors to other worlds ect. Im thinking that if I can stay still ill get a full breakthrough, but somehow my wanderlust seems to be impending me. Just a thought. Maybe for some the trick is letting go lying back and letting it take you, or maybe I have a high tolerance and just need to up my dose
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather."

olympus mon
#30 Posted : 3/21/2013 4:52:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Kimi wrote:
Olympus Mun i just want to thank you for that info. I get alot out of your posts thanks

Thumbs up Glad to be of service.

Psychelectric wrote:
I seem to always have trouble breaking through, I'm not sure why. But my friends seem to theorize that it's because I have a very difficult time staying still as I have a very manic personality. On the same doses they all take and breakthrough I seem to get up and move around. I've even seen entities while in this state. I've gotten the Chrsanthamum numerous times, but I've never left where I was at, things have been wild, sprites have popped out of the walls, but I've always known where I was. it's odd. I've had paintings completely disappear seen doors to other worlds ect. Im thinking that if I can stay still ill get a full breakthrough, but somehow my wanderlust seems to be impending me. Just a thought. Maybe for some the trick is letting go lying back and letting it take you, or maybe I have a high tolerance and just need to up my dose

It does sound to me that your figgityness could keep you in your body not allowing an ego death type breakthrough. I know once my best friend and I were smoking chanaga and she told me to put my head in her lap and lay back after my bong rip. She gently lovingly massaged my scalp and neck as i entered hyperspace but the human contact i could feel stopping a breakthrough.
Noise, Light, other people, all these things for me hinder leaving my consciousness into a breakthrough, i could easily see why moving, or feeling the need to will do the same.

Try some meditation breathing before hand and as your sitter or friends to keep the energy in the room very relaxed.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Spiral Eye
#31 Posted : 3/21/2013 8:04:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
This may ruffle some pure crystal loving feather but my understanding is that there is NO BETTER way of administering and experiencing dmt thn changa!

I totally agree. The best changa I ever made was with shredded/blended Klip Dagga and/or Wild Dagga flowers... When you infuse the DMT into the shredded flowers, it has a much higher surface area than most other plant matter because of it's fluffiness, which allows more DMT to bind to it. Also, the fluffiness and higher surface area makes it burn at the PERFECT temperature for DMT... and as if all that wasn't enough, once you light it, it pretty much stays lit, so you don't have to apply flame directly to it, which reduces the possibility of burning the molecule...

dakkapel
#32 Posted : 4/4/2013 12:40:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a great thread! I just smoked for the first time. I tried it twice. First two inhales. Second time four inhales. The second time I had a slight buzz but nothing more. I will inhale more next time and put in 100mg instead of 30mg.

Actually I am curious what you think of my bong. The chamber is big as a medium fist. See the pics here.

I put in 3 screens. To hold the dmt. Maybe to much? When I use my torch the steelwool at the top becomes red sometimes, is that ok? My technique was to first make the spice melt and then go for the vaporization.

Also it seems that you have the power, unconsciously, to stop the experience. To decide not to want it. On the other hand if you take enough you would be blasted off anyway, right?
"All is knowing."

3rdI
#33 Posted : 4/4/2013 12:56:56 PM

veni, vidi, spici

screens are not very good at holding DMT as the wires are round and dont have much surface area which means the DMT tends to leak through, even with 10 in a GVG people report leakage.

you could replace the screens with piece of scrubber, melt your DMT into it, then put on your top piece of scrubber and proceed as last time.

or just infuseRazz
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

dakkapel
#34 Posted : 4/4/2013 3:04:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
screens are not very good at holding DMT as the wires are round and dont have much surface area which means the DMT tends to leak through, even with 10 in a GVG people report leakage.

you could replace the screens with piece of scrubber, melt your DMT into it, then put on your top piece of scrubber and proceed as last time.

or just infuseRazz

Thanks for this comment! I still have some questions.

With scrubber you mean the metal rvs stuff you can use to clean the kitchensink?
If so I did the spice on the screens and then on top of that some scrubber. See the pics here.
You are suggesting to first put the spice on the scrubber. Heat it a bit so it melts. And then put it in the head of the pipe. With the melted spice on the bottom-side or topside? Or did it melt through the whole piece of scrubber? Do you have something under the scrubber?

I always thought the scrubber was only to regulate the heat of the flame? Smile
"All is knowing."

3rdI
#35 Posted : 4/4/2013 3:20:32 PM

veni, vidi, spici

Yes thats right, by scrubber i mean the metal ribbon that you already have in the picture.

If you put the DMT on screens it will likely just leak through as the round wires dont give much surface area for the DMT to adhere to when it liquifies just before vapourisation. If you use scrubber it will have much more surface area because the metal is in flat stips and not round wires.

you could make a little disc like this....

and place it where you currently have screens, this will give much more surface area for the DMT to run over and should stop leakage and allow for better vapourisation.

Once the disc is in place put your DMT on top of it(you can pre-melt it into the disc if you want) and then put the rest of your metal scrubber on top of the disc to protect the DMT from the flame and then proceed as before.

or just infuse some herbRazz
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

dakkapel
#36 Posted : 4/4/2013 5:17:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
Yes thats right, by scrubber i mean the metal ribbon that you already have in the picture.

If you put the DMT on screens it will likely just leak through as the round wires dont give much surface area for the DMT to adhere to when it liquifies just before vapourisation. If you use scrubber it will have much more surface area because the metal is in flat stips and not round wires.

you could make a little disc like this....

and place it where you currently have screens, this will give much more surface area for the DMT to run over and should stop leakage and allow for better vapourisation.

Once the disc is in place put your DMT on top of it(you can pre-melt it into the disc if you want) and then put the rest of your metal scrubber on top of the disc to protect the DMT from the flame and then proceed as before.

or just infuse some herbRazz

Thanks for the detailed answer!
You prefer infusing herbs? You mean changa? But with changa you are not vaping it right? You smoke it actually like tobacco isn't? Probably slow so the dmt next to the burning leaves is vaporizing?
I have Syrian Rue. But actually for the first time I don't want to use MAOi. But I found this thread about enhanced leaves. Going to check it.

"All is knowing."

changalvia
#37 Posted : 4/4/2013 6:04:27 PM

eat your jungle oats

Dakkapel, a nice way (for me) of heating the steel wool is to load it in the device empty, then pull the flame over it as if you were actually vaping.

Then while its still hot / warm quickly dump your little pile of spice onto it. You'll see it melt down into the wool immediately.

If you see smoke or vapor, ou heated it too much before hand.

Might take a couple tries to get it right. But I reckon a solid, hard pull for 3 seconds with direct flame contact should provide enough heat to preheat the wool for loading.

With every great plan comes the pleasure of patience. Take a rest, and grab a suckle off the teat of life!

tangerine14
#38 Posted : 4/10/2013 6:10:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome guides to smoking it!

I've had great successful blasts by putting a small amount of herb in a glass pipe, easy to hold, not to small or big. I don't use too much, just enough to ensure the DMT will stay there and be vaporized by the time it's melting down. I put a reasonable dose of D on top, usually an amount that I know I won't be able to smoke all of by the time I'm gone. Take the extra precaution because reloading while you're loaded is sometimes hard and very confusing. I put a sprinkle of herb on top of the DMT, just enough to barely cover it. Then I roast the herb without touching the flame to it, allowing it to cherry and just absolutely vaporize all the D below it, never a flame or burn to one crystal : )

After about 3 tokes from the bowl I'm there. Sometimes when I come down from a really humbling journey I'll toke again. It never blasts me again because of the tolerance but it bathes me in it's colors and presence as I start reflecting.

Smoking it is an art and everyone eventually finds that g-spot with enough patience and trial. Love it, love that sandwich.

DMiTria
#39 Posted : 4/18/2013 2:18:14 AM

I Think, Therefore I Am Not. Only When The Mind is Silent, I Am

Quote:
Sometimes when I come down from a really humbling journey I'll toke again. It never blasts me again because of the tolerance but it bathes me in it's colors and presence as I start reflecting.

When Ive come down and tried another toke Ive always just got the Joyous feeling but IME the colors are always fuzzy, like smeared together almost a water color effect.

Has anyone ever tried an Oil Dome setup with either a glass, quartz,or titanium nail? I know it vaporizes Hash Oil so maybe it would work with spice. Just A Thought.

By the way great post Olympus Mon very informational...
"Cosmic Creativity: Art Is An Echo Of The Creative Force That Birthed The Galaxies. Creativity Is The Way That The Cosmos Evolves And Communicates With Itself. The Great Up Lifting Of Humanity Beyond Its Self-Destruction Is The Redemptive Mission Of Art."

~Alex Grey~

#40 Posted : 4/18/2013 10:46:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

jamie wrote:
IME the best way I have encountered to break through hard is to use a large glass bong. I dont mean like a little water bubbler..I mean like a 2 foot tall glass bong with a large chamber..add some water, load the bowl up with some changa and hit it hard..clear the chamber. This method ime can allow you to consume more DMT in one hit than anything other method I have used.

If that does not give even a seasoned DMT user a run through the ringer I dont know what will.

Exactamundo Twisted Evil

PREV1234NEXT»