We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My DMT Trip to the End of the Universe! Options

Dr.Who
#1 Posted : 4/3/2013 10:26:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

> I Hesitate to tell my DMT experience. People will say it was just a Hallucination, that I had gone completely out of my mind!
But to me it all seemed real, amazingly, devastingly real, although so uncanny that it fills me with fresh astonishment every time
I recall it!

> As the drug took hold of me, my companion seemed to be growing smaller, rapidly she dwindled to the size of a child, an infant.
At the same time, the trees, the river, the whole world began to diminish until it seemed that I, grown gigantically large,
was looking down upon a miniture park. After a few seconds, my head was projecting above the trees, the open sky was
above me, and I had lost sight of my companion.

> Let me try and give some idea of my sensations; my own volition played no part whatever; I was merely the witness of scenes unraveled before me, which I had no more share in producing than I had in creating a motion picture I saw on the screen.
But no motion picture could have been so vividly Real!

> In a sort of nightmare, I found myself rising in the air, as I rose the Earth dwindled out of all proporation to my ascent. I saw the city below, but it seemed minute, like sections of a child's city; and each moment it grew smaller!
> Buoyed by a force beyond myself, I kept on rising. Soon it seemed the much of the country lay beneath me, while at incalculable speed I was reaching a height of miles! But the illusion persisted that I, still of giant size, was looking down on a miniture Earth!

> It was the same when, after what seemed but a few seconds, the entire planet was rolling beneath me - a sphere of light and darkness, of vari-tinted green, silver, blue and other colors I can-not describe, like a many-colored school globe.
And it was still the same after this globe had dwindled to the size of a marble, a pea; still the same when other planets - Mars, Jupiter, Saturn - came into view and vanished; still the same when I seemed to be speeding into the terrible blackness of intersteller space!

> God in Heaven! I thought to myself. Am I going out of the Universe entirely? It really looked as if this were so!
The solar system had faded to the dimensions of a cluster of fireflies; for a long while I seemed swallowed up in the blackness of the gulf between suns. But I had the impression that my speed, already many times that of light, was being constantly accelerated.
It is an understatement to say that I was terrified when I found myself shooting by another sun - a double sun, with a brilliant luminary, and one pale blue, and some twinkling motes of planets scattered between.

> Onward & onward I went, like a traveler on an express train who cannot halt at the way stations; and it always seemed to me that the scale of the Universe was diminishing, while I was growing larger. Eventually multi-colored suns were blazing all around me,
so near that I felt as if I could have reached out and grasped them.

> Then suns by the cluster were receding from me; whole galaxies, twisted spiral shaped, began to form around me as I alternately plunged into unspeakable oceans of blackness and came out into continents of blazing light. Even the Galaxies, each with their
hundreds of millions of billions of stars seemed smaller than I! And they continued to dwindle until the heavens were flecked with island universes as the ordinary night skies with stars.

> God have mercy on my soul! I could not help thinking a prayer. Am I headed for eternal Damnation?

> Certainly, I seemed to be among the damned. I doubt if it is possible to experience greater terror than mine as I went traveling millions of light years into that unimaginable vastness; I doubt if anyone could have felt more alone as some
omnipotent force kept widening the distance between me and everything familiar.

> Yet - and this was the most horrifying part of it all - it did not seem that I was actually alone!!! It seemed as if mighty presences, unhuman and invisable, were keeping pace with my flight, bouying me along my way, leering at me out of the unseen, using me for some inscrutable purpose. It was this that filled me with such excess fear
that I could have screamed!

> Finally I had passed even beyond the Galaxies. I had entered a gulf of blankness - black, all-eveloping, meaningless. In the distance the constellations each composed of myriads of Milky Ways - dimmed and vanished. I had grown to such dimensions that I seemed larger than them all; and yet by some diabolical irony, I was nothing at all - a mote, an atom swallowed up in an infinity of emptiness.

> I cannot begin to reckon the ensuing events in time. My impression was that a tremendously protracted peroid went by - hours, days, weeks, months, years... while I still had the sense of speeding thru that monsterous vacancy, across distances
that made the whole starry Universe no more by comparison than the length of a flys wing.

> And then, when it seemed there was to be no end of this pilgrimage thru the dark, I reached the astounding climax of my Trip!

> Once more I was startled by an awareness of light. From the faintest remote shimmering, it expanded into a broad luminious slightly curving belt, unlike anything I had ever seen before. As I approached the belt it expanded, until it became a sort of wall, which reached from rim to rim of the Universe, beneath and as far above as I could see, blazing with fires of deep-red, purple, indigo, orange, emerald and many more colors I had never before imagined - Fires so fierce that an ordinary gaze could no have looked upon them, althou, suprisingly, they did not affect my eyes.

> And beore this great wall I halted, a mere pygmy, a dot beside it. Was this the rampart at the edge of Ceation, the barrier that divided all that existed from non-existence? Or was it the boundary that seperated the known Universe from something diviner,
more majestic and beautiful, more truly moulded to the hearts desire?

> Somehow I knew that it was the latter; knew beyond doubt that beyond this wall of light there dwelt wonders past reckoning - the satisfaction of all baffled hopes, dreams, aspirations, the paradise of the religious, the Utopia of the dreamer, the goal of the longing of poets, prophets, lovers thru-out the ages!!! How did I know this?
It was as if some deeper voice had spoken to me in tones of crystal truth. Hence I was filled with a passionate craving to pass that wall. And I fluttered about it moth-like, though the blades of ever-changing colored light were as swords to keep me out!

> Have I come so far only to be turned back? I thought in despair. Let me pass, let me pass the wall!!!

> From beyond the barrier, I thought I could hear sounds. There was a weird murmuring, a commotion as of the swishing of great wings; there was the sounds of music, but music like no other I had ever heard, so sweet that it made me want to listen forever.

> Let me pass, let me pass the wall! I begged, in a fever of desire. Let me pass and never return!

> But from somewhere in the emptiness a voice seemed to answer... "Not Now! Not for Ages! Not Until You Have Ascended Above Time & Mortality!"

> Not Now? Not or Ages? I thought back in anguish. But who can ascend above time and mortality?

> For answer there came a faint sound thru the darkness - it was a sound as of sardonic mockery, the mockery of some unseen witness; it was joined from the distance by other sounds, low and resonant of equal mockery... until it seemed to me that I was the target of the laughter of a mysterious host.

> And at this I cried out in rage and yet dread of that uncanny assemblage; in responce came a roar, which boomed with concentrated power as if from the very throat of the Universe... "Mortal, Back to Your Mortality!"

> And suddenly I reeled and everything about me swan; the wall o light wavered, and then seemed to topple toward me in waves of flame and sparks; and as I felt the absolute terror sweeping over me, and struggled to avoid the fiery inundation, all at once everything went black. the collapsing wall of light vanished, and numbness and coldness came over me.

> I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the grass, less than 10 minutes had passed!!!

> My friends tell me that I am much changed, less skeptical and more respectful of other peoples beliefs than of old.

> If I did not want them to think me crazier than a bat, I would answer that this is all due to a few minutes on DMT!
"It is only when we step away from the actual & begin to explore the Possible that life's infinities begin to reveal themselves to us."
- James Kent.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

3rdI
#2 Posted : 4/3/2013 10:42:35 AM

veni, vidi, spici

hell yeah, thats epic, what a cracking experience Thumbs up
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

commanda
#3 Posted : 4/3/2013 1:35:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dr.Who:

41.53."Soon We will show them Our manifest signs (proofs) in the horizons of the universe and within their own selves, until it will become manifest to them that it (the Qur'ān) is indeed the truth. Is it not sufficient (as proof) that your Lord is a witness over all things (just as He is witnessed to by all things)"? Chapter (41) sūrat fuṣṣilat

"And He Who has created the seven heavens one above another and completed them as seven heavens within two days and inspired [i.e. made known] in each heaven its command. And We adorned the nearest heaven with lights [i.e. stars for beauty] and as protection: such is the ordaining of the Almighty, the All-Knowing) (41:9-12)

"O company of mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass. You will not pass except by authority [from Allaah]. [Quran, 55:33]

"((And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth). Thereafter We made him (the offspring of Adam) as a Nutfah (mixed drops of the male and female sexual discharge) (and lodged it) in a safe lodging (womb of the woman). Then We made the Nutfah into a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We made out of that lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of creators. After that, surely, you will die. Then [again], surely, you will be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection.)) (23:12-14)

"((O people, if you should be in doubt about the Resurrection, then [consider that] indeed, We created you from dust, then from a sperm-drop, then from a clinging clot, and then from a lump of flesh, formed and unformed – that We may show you. And We settle in the wombs whom We will for a specified term, then We bring you out as a child, and then [We develop you] that you may reach your [time of] maturity. And among you is he who is taken in [early] death, and among you is he who is returned to the most decrepit [old] age so that he knows, after [once having] knowledge, nothing. And you see the earth barren, but when We send down upon it rain, it quivers and swells and grows [something] of every beautiful kind.)) (22:5)

Kurukulla
#4 Posted : 4/3/2013 2:13:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Astounding !
That's the ultimate trip i guess.
Can I ask what dose and method you used?

Global
#5 Posted : 4/3/2013 2:18:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Woah. That sounds incredible. You've got a beautiful writing style, and you were very lucky indeed (despite the fear and rough patches). I've heard music out in space floating among nebulae after falling back from what seemed to be the edge of the corner of my mind. Funny the similarities.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

ganesha
#6 Posted : 4/3/2013 3:09:09 PM

remember,happiness doesn´t depend on who you are or what you have,It´s depends solely on what you think d

Dr Who....what a incredible experience! Congratulations for your voyage to the deep universe.

Namaste.Smile

ZenSpice
#7 Posted : 4/3/2013 3:55:47 PM

Mostly Ignored

smokerx
#8 Posted : 4/3/2013 7:39:03 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Beautiful experience, thank you for sharing Smile
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Dr.Who
#9 Posted : 4/3/2013 9:17:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kurukulla wrote:
Astounding !

Smile

> 5 grams P. cubensis mushrooms

> 500 mg. Syrian Rue extract

> After 25 min.

> 110mg. DMT extract from M.H. root bark
mixed with 0.5 gram of cannabis & 5x salivia divinorum.
( 0.25 gram cannabis/0.25 gram salivia )

> Filled two small bowls and smoked quickly one after the other.
( 55mg. DMT in each bowl )

> Idea came from Principa Discordia & the Law of Fives!

Stop > You should NOT try this unless very experienced with Psychedelics!

"It is only when we step away from the actual & begin to explore the Possible that life's infinities begin to reveal themselves to us."
- James Kent.

Rising Spirit
#10 Posted : 4/3/2013 10:30:55 PM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

Dr.Who wrote:
> Somehow I knew that it was the latter; knew beyond doubt that beyond this wall of light there dwelt wonders past reckoning - the satisfaction of all baffled hopes, dreams, aspirations, the paradise of the religious, the Utopia of the dreamer, the goal of the longing of poets, prophets, lovers thru-out the ages!!!

How did I know this?
It was as if some deeper voice had spoken to me in tones of crystal truth.

> From beyond the barrier, I thought I could hear sounds. There was a weird murmuring, a commotion as of the swishing of great wings; there was the sounds of music, but music like no other I had ever heard, so sweet that it made me want to listen forever.

Sweet!!! Yes, yes, yes... it can be so very amazing and beyond our wildest dreams! I have also had voyages like this, into the vastness of the macrocosm. Conversely, I have shrunk down in size to the subatomic level and experienced very similar things, although, in the minutest levels of the microcosm.

The Void seems to awaits us at both ends of the spectrum... and in my experiences, it borders the effulgence of the realm of pure Light, a blinding intensity so brilliant it washes everything else away from one's perception. Big grin

You were traveling astrally, friend. And as far as the enigmatic voice telling you, "Not Now! Not for Ages! Not Until You Have Ascended Above Time & Mortality!" But don't be saddened or frustrated about your needing to await so long to break through the membrane, which indeed acts as a wall or perhaps a filter of sorts, into the Supreme Light.

But what are Ages? Outside of the time-space-continuum, Ages are like membrane-like bands of energy, spiraling in a sequential continuum, endlessly so... which becomes subtler and far subtler, the more we move deeper and deeper into the vortex of the eternal moment. To quote the late John Lennon's song Glass Onion (off the Beatles White Album),

"The higher you fly, the deeper you go. The deeper you go, the higher you fly."

I feel that when we are in full ascension-mode, we do actually rise above the time-space-continuum, in our Spirit-body, but of course. Mind can only go so far and then... we move by pure intent alone. And our innate intuition guides us directly to this fulcrum of internally accessed being. I believe we have an encoded homing device of sorts and we surely KNOW the way home. Thumbs up

We can all move through these walls and barriers, like crossing through a dense fog and so, unite within the infinite effulgence. But as with all trance-states, induced by psychedelics or by the practice of deep meditation, we come back to our mortal frames and return to our version of ordinary reality.

I cannot act as if I know your future, Dr.Who, that would be truly absurd. But I have a feeling and it is a good feeling! Believe you me, the Light of Lights, once seen, will become more and more accessible to your subtlest perceptual receptors (especially with the aid of Sacred Medicines and their sometimes terrifying lessons).

The Light is your own soul essence and it is your birthright to perceive it in greater and greater doses. Your challenge is to change your own mind and patiently await the moment when you journey again to it's realm. If you've the desire, you can train yourself to approach this Divine effulgence, again and again. There are many paths to the Light. Granted, none so fast and rocketing as DMT can!!! Shocked

But I also am able to segue into blinding immersions within the Light of the Godhead with LSD or mushrooms. Our esteemed brother, Hyperspace Fool created a beautiful thread about various ways to train our degree of concentration, detachment and OBE. It's a good read and may help you to cultivate more receptivity to spiritual states, even without entheogenic usage. https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=28645

I think we can all agree that moments spent in the vacuum of Hyperspace, are experientially, Ages unto themselves. When you change your mind, you will change the process of aging. That is, aging as a soul frequency ages, a bursting light-seed sprouting in a bloom of conscious-awareness... thus, discovering the methods and means to freely merge within expansive pattern of the Grid, the glorious presence of the Unified Field of Sacred Being.

Remember, the Spirit-voice said that you would need to "Ascend Above Time & Mortality", before you could immerse yourself within the limitlessness of the Light. As mortal beings, we all die and in so doing, we travel in very similar ways. Just read a few hundred NDE reports and much of what you expressed so very movingly, will be symmetrical to the experiences of those individuals.

Your statement, "It was as if some deeper voice had spoken to me in tones of crystal truth", literally brought tears to my eyes! And I'll second Global's praises, you express your self brilliantly and are especially gifted at bringing others along for the enigmatic voyage. Thank you so very much for sharing this journey with us here! Thumbs up

There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

voyaj
#11 Posted : 4/3/2013 10:46:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To quote McKenna: JESUS H CHRIST

Honestly, I doubt I will ever return to real breakthrough territory like so many here do.
I had one glimpse of being shot into the speed of light/infinite realm of entities and ego death
and it was amazing. When I was there I was screaming my head off,
but I was also loving it. Now I shake in my boots at the thought of it.
To do what you have done, well my hat goes off to you brother. I need more
many more psychic balls to do that.

Dr.Who wrote:
Kurukulla wrote:
Astounding !

Smile

> After 25 min.

> Idea came from Principa Discordia & the Law of Fives!

Stop > You should NOT try this unless very experienced with Psychedelics!

Rising Spirit
#12 Posted : 4/3/2013 11:00:06 PM

Dr.Who wrote:
Smile

> After 25 min.

Wow, that's a mega heavy dose of Sacred Medicines, no wonder you were so terrified & thrilled (gulp). But kudos to you for being so brave and impetuous to step off into the vast unknown with such a mix!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

That being said, I would caution anyone, no matter how much experience with entheogens, to take such a potent cocktail. Others might not be as lucky as you to have escaped from eons, experientially, of panic and a potential purgatory of sheer terror.

DeeMenTalist
#13 Posted : 4/4/2013 7:53:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow just wow! unbelievable experience. thank for sharing man. Thumbs up

Dr.Who
#14 Posted : 4/4/2013 8:50:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I Joined the DMT Nexus Hoping to find some Answers, since my trip left me with only many questions! Confused

1. Could it all have been dregged up from my sub-conscious mind?

2. Did I somehow pre-program the trip by my expectations?

3. Was this the knowledge of "Life-After-Death" I sought?

4. Was there any "reality" to what I experienced and just what is reality?

Someday, perhaps I'll work up the courage to repeat this,
till then it's back to low doses ( ie. 25-30 mg. )
with an occasional cup of passion flower tea!

- James Kent.

Botanical Bliss
#15 Posted : 4/4/2013 9:02:11 PM

SeeingFacesInManyPlaces

Wow! Incredible post! I love the way you write, very full of imagery. You are a brave monkey doing that combo! Welcome to the Nexus. With this post I see you soon (hopefully) being promoted and able to join in the other parts of the site.
[center]Sophia's Light

In darkest night, when lights are dim, and all in sight seems sad and grim,
I find you there, your arms surround me, your spirit fills me and it grounds me.
I look to you, Lady of Truth, most ancient One, yet eternal youth,to keep me safe, protect my heart,and with the wisdom you impart, fill up my empty mind and soul,so that, my Lover, you can make whole, all that was broken in this day –and that is what I ask and pray.

ymer
#16 Posted : 4/4/2013 11:47:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That was an amazing read thanks for sharing.

The dose was just Shocked Shocked Shocked

gibran2
#17 Posted : 4/5/2013 12:35:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

First – what an incredible report! Very descriptive, very well written.

Second, and as others have already said, you took some heavy doses there.

From my experience, once a certain threshold is crossed, the size of a dose does not equate to a deeper experience. 25-30mg with proper technique and good set and setting can take one much further than you might imagine.

A simple analogy: Listen to some music at your preferred volume. Then turn the volume twice as high. Does the music sound better? Turn it even louder. Better?

And now I’ll try to answer your questions:

Only you can answer that, but it’s possible to go so deep that the answer becomes self-evident.

In my experience, expectations have little effect on the outcome, especially when salvia is involved.

In my opinion, no. That knowledge lies beyond the reach of the living.

It may very well have been as real as your everyday life. How real is everyday life?
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Rising Spirit
#18 Posted : 4/5/2013 12:44:24 AM

Well said, Gibran2, bravissimo!!! Your wisdom speaks chapters in mere sentences. Smile

friken
#19 Posted : 4/5/2013 2:16:31 AM

I have gazed into the eyes of insanity and returned the smile

What a great trip report! I can't say I have much to contribute other than a thanks for sharing. What a tripShocked

Dr.Who
#20 Posted : 4/5/2013 4:45:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
First – what an incredible report! Very descriptive, very well written.

And now I’ll try to answer your questions:

Only you can answer that, but it’s possible to go so deep that the answer becomes self-evident.

In my experience, expectations have little effect on the outcome, especially when salvia is involved.

In my opinion, no. That knowledge lies beyond the reach of the living.

It may very well have been as real as your everyday life. How real is everyday life?

Thumbs up Thanks Very Much, Your Answers Make Good Sense! Especially #3.

> the more I learn the more likely it does seem that one can never know what lies beyond, one can come very close to knowing; sometimes it seems one can talk with spirits, see the gates to paradise, get a glimpse of the Light of ( God? ), that is forever happening, these glimpses and glimpses of light!
> But I believe your correct in saying no one who is still living can know what lies beyond true death!

> It was probably foolish of me to try, but that was my main reason for exploring entheogens and DMT, not for kicks or even "enlightenment," but to attempt to gain some insight into the basic human predicament of the I, Me, trapped, mortal, helpless, in a vast impersonal IT, the world around me! And the Great Fear of someday fading into...
non-existence???
- James Kent.