We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
RIP Dave 1979-2012 Options

Macre
#1 Posted : 12/31/2012 5:05:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would like to say RIP to my best mate Dave who was cruelly taken from us a week ago. He was murdered last week, and the killer(s) still have not been caught.

Although law enforcement can be a pain in the arse, on this occasion, I hope they catch those who are responsible. He leaves behind a son aged 5 and a daughter aged 6 (7 on 2nd January).

He is one of the few people I could trust during my early twenties, and I always knew I could rely on him and vice versa. We have both grown since those days, and his true potential was really starting to shine through.

We live(d) 300 miles apart, leading almost seperate lives and would sometimes go months without speaking to each other. Though when we did speak or meet up, it was as though we just saw each other yesterday.

I am using this time to look fondly back to happy memories. He is in a lot of the local newspapers where he lived, and the picture they are using is a mugshot. I know that if he could see all the attention and the fact they are using a mugshot as the press photo of him, he would find this hilarious.

RIP Dave, I miss you buddy, sorry we didn't talk more, see you on the other side my brother.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

joedirt
#2 Posted : 12/31/2012 5:10:37 PM

Not I

Macre,

My heart goes out to you and your friends family and friends.

Words can never do much justice in these situations, but I sincerely hope that you and your friends relatives return to a state of peace again soon.

Peace.
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

ntwhtyouknw
#3 Posted : 12/31/2012 5:40:00 PM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

Much love
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

Shadowman-x
#4 Posted : 12/31/2012 5:43:34 PM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

<3 condolances, love support.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

staresatwalls
#5 Posted : 12/31/2012 5:44:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ntwhtyouknw wrote:
Much love

yeah, lo siento buddy
‎"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

hug46
#6 Posted : 12/31/2012 6:48:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

condolences and good feelings to you and family/friends.

D.REYx420
#7 Posted : 12/31/2012 6:55:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

my condolences go out to you man, its sure hard to loose a good and old friend for sure <3 <3 <3
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

Vodsel
#8 Posted : 12/31/2012 7:23:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

RIP Dave, and I hope the influence he'll keep having in your life would make him feel proud of you too.

Pandora
#9 Posted : 1/1/2013 10:31:11 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Macre,

What shocking news. I am so sorry to read of your loss.

I do hope the killer(s) are found soon and may your friend RIP.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

smokerx
#10 Posted : 1/1/2013 4:41:53 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

See you on the other site Dave. RIP my friend
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Phantastica
#11 Posted : 1/1/2013 7:19:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sorry for your loss brother.
Lots of love to you, Dave, and his family <3
<3

Macre
#12 Posted : 1/2/2013 11:33:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys. It's crazy to think there could be people in prison for entheogen use, when crimes like this are happening in the world. Seven people have been arrested so far, so it looks like the Po-Po have a few leads to go on, someone's bound to crack.

Since I've been exploring through the use of these plants, I've found death a lot easier to deal with. It is still sad to lose a friend, very sad, but I find it easier to look back to happy memories and know that there is a good possibility he is in a very interesting new place.

Peace

Macre

UPDATE

As of January 3rd, a 16 year old boy has been charged with the murder and is facing the court today. He took my best friends life, but he's also successfully managed to ruin his own life in the process.

He carried a knife and he used it, whether in a moment of madness or a moment of rage. He will pay the price for this momentary action, for the rest of his life.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

hostilis
#13 Posted : 3/30/2013 9:13:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wish the best to you, him, and his family. These things happen sometimes and they downright suck. Glad that you are being so positive about it though. That is the way to be.

I hope that the killer gets what he deserves. It's a sad thing that such a young person would do such a thing... let alone anyone.

Much love to you, him, and his family! Smile
3... 2... 1... BLAST OFF!!!!FFO TSALB ...1 ...2 ...3

My grafting guide