We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mixing spice with MJ Options

genocide_1986
#1 Posted : 3/28/2013 5:28:21 PM

GENESYS

Anybody had experience mixing MJ with spice? I have tried this once and I seemed to have a difficult experience, I felt confused afterwards also.
I had a bad experience on mushrooms after I smoked some strong bud, I went white and lost my mind big time. Really made me think twice after this
'I HAVE NO SPECIAL TALENT, I AM JUST PASSIONATELY CURIOUS' Albert Einstein

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

hostilis
#2 Posted : 3/28/2013 6:29:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have used this method several times and not had any bad reactions. It dampens the experience a little bit though.
3... 2... 1... BLAST OFF!!!!FFO TSALB ...1 ...2 ...3

My grafting guide

Guernica
#3 Posted : 3/28/2013 6:43:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My first experience, which put me further into hyperspace than I may ever travel again, was the result of spice sandwiched between some ground marijuana in a bong's bowl and consumed entirely in three inhalations over 30 seconds of time. Flame was held over the bowl as to just vaporize the actives, but the contents ignited and I just kept going as to not waste any of it. I don't remember exhaling the last hit, just my existence being ripped out of my body and slingshotted into hyperspace. ELP's Tarkus never sounded so good.

But anyway, I personally enjoy the combination. Some time later after getting the courage to smoke a bit more DMT, I smoked it alone with no marijuana most of the time. The experiences are very different from each other, but I would say that they can equally benefit a person. I feel like the THC calmed me enough to not completely lose my marbles while flying around out there.

Parshvik Chintan
#4 Posted : 3/28/2013 7:18:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

many people report similar things when mixing THC and DMT.

personally i enjoy the two, and hash is not uncommonly found atop my changa.

but what you report is not uncommon

makes me wonder if it is related to the paranoia/anxiety some people report with marijuana...
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Psychelectric
#5 Posted : 3/28/2013 7:27:56 PM

Curiouser and curiouser

Id say try it again and see how you feel about it.

Personally I don't like the combination, makes me feel fuzzy and confused during the peak.
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather."

genocide_1986
#6 Posted : 3/28/2013 10:38:35 PM

GENESYS

Looking forward to trying the spice again on its own when my it's ready. Maybe then I might try again with MJ.
I feel MDMA helps relieve anxiety and also helps me go much deeper with no fear Smile

acacian
#7 Posted : 3/28/2013 11:45:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can't say I have found the combination either very useful or enjoyable.... breaking through it doesn't really matter quite as much (though i'd still rather it not in the mix) but especially for more bodily oriented experiences it confuses things a bit for me.. I don't feel grounded

universecannon
#8 Posted : 3/28/2013 11:59:28 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

for people who smoke 24/7 and weed calms them down it might be fine. i only find it ok if i've smoked some dmt before mixing them

weed alone makes me more paranoid than even high doses of mushrooms or lsd, and so i can only smoke on the comedown of mushrooms/lsd these days- never on the come up, or i literally will loose my mind at times if the dose is too high

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Jin
#9 Posted : 3/29/2013 1:03:17 AM

yes

MJ spolils the taste of DMT if mixed with it , makes it taste like weird soapy bubblegum or something ......

i really love the taste of both DMT and MJ , thats why i advice don't mix them up and spoil the taste of both

yet if you extract turns to goo and if you're as lazy as me and don't want to recrystalize or anything just mix the goo with MJ and make fast changa , this works very well and saves time
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Silly(c)One
#10 Posted : 3/29/2013 1:09:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
for people who smoke 24/7 and weed calms them down it might be fine.

As a 24/7 weed smoker, I second that.

If you don't smoke weed everyday, MJ can put you a bit off your game, then the DMT experience can be more stressfull than without it, and also much more fuzzy, including graphically. And you can't remember the journey as clearly and thus integration is more difficult.

I like to be as sober and clear headed as possible before doing DMT, as a rule.
Unless I feel the call, which can be pretty much irresistible Pleased

Silly(c)One
#11 Posted : 3/29/2013 1:25:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jin wrote:
MJ spolils the taste of DMT if mixed with it , makes it taste like weird soapy bubblegum or something ......

i really love the taste of both DMT and MJ , thats why i advice don't mix them up and spoil the taste of both

I find that depends on how you smoke it.
For pure DMT, I use the GVG or HSG, but I'm quite fond of changa lately, which I like to smoke in joints.
As I'm not a pure tobacco (cigarettes) smoker, I find that adding some weed in my changa joints gives them a better taste.
Especially if my changa is very loaded in harmalas, as it gives a harshness to the smoke...

I think all in all, it depends on your personnal relationship with cannabis.
No one can make that decision for you : listen to your heart, experiment, and grow from the experience Smile

genocide_1986
#12 Posted : 3/30/2013 11:44:26 PM

GENESYS

Thanks guys, believe it or not I was a regular almost daily weed smoker until now. I had some lovely haze the other day, i had one joint that made me extremely paranoid and confused (something that never normally happens as I've been smoking well over 12 years).
I didn't enjoy it at all, I think my long relationship with MJ is coming to an end.
Maybe this could be a lesson as I feel every DMT trip has taught me a lesson of some sort
I respect the spice a lot for my personal development in the past few years contrary to other people's beliefs

hostilis
#13 Posted : 3/31/2013 6:47:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

genocide_1986 wrote:
(something that never normally happens as I've been smoking for wSorry about that mate I should of said before you come been away all week with my bird and had Alisha all day literally got the decks set up this morning and she was on my case so had to take her out :/ell over 12 years)

??

genocide_1986 wrote:
I didn't enjoy it at all, I think my long relationship with MJ is coming to an end.
Maybe this could be a lesson as I feel every DMT trip has taught me a lesson of some sort
I respect the spice a lot for my personal development in the past few years contrary to other people's beliefs

Maybe it is.. I haven't smoked for about three years now. I actually feel better not doing it. I was an everyday smoker.
3... 2... 1... BLAST OFF!!!!FFO TSALB ...1 ...2 ...3

My grafting guide

genocide_1986
#14 Posted : 3/31/2013 9:45:24 AM

GENESYS

hostilis wrote:
genocide_1986 wrote:
(something that never normally happens as I've been smoking for wSorry about that mate I should of said before you come been away all week with my bird and had Alisha all day literally got the decks set up this morning and she was on my case so had to take her out :/ell over 12 years)

??

genocide_1986 wrote:

Maybe it is.. I haven't smoked for about three years now. I actually feel better not doing it. I was an everyday smoker.

Pls forgive my error, was extremely tired last night and must of clicked paste on my iPhone :lol