We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My Dream of Ayahuasca Options

DeDao
#1 Posted : 2/14/2013 2:47:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a dream this past night where I was arriving at an out skirt of some town.

There, people were doing various activities.

I was brought towards a small building and shown a room.

I had my things packed for some reason.

I went downstairs and realized that I was at an ayahuasca retreat of some sort, or a shaman's house.

I also had San Pedro given to me; It was probably 10 feet worth.

The day before the ceremony I awoke.

I wonder if this is my psyche getting ready for my first experience.

Oh, dreams where entheogens are involved.. Interesting ones.
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

d-T-r
#2 Posted : 3/27/2013 9:18:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bumping this cos i had a similar dream last night where a female shaman was giving me some plants/herbs.

What was strange was that she had this bag of baby dead camain (aligator/lizard type things) and told me to rub some of the leaves on the skin of these caimans or small lizards before i used them.

I thought it was something way too specific for my mind to make up, but annoyingly, it's something that is too culture-specific for me to research thoroughly.

As far as i know ,it may have been more of a ritualistic or customary thing, but if any one has a clue , let me know.