We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV2345NEXT
The Nexian Magazine Options

Guyomech
#61 Posted : 2/9/2013 8:31:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Jah- I think a concrete limit to the number of pages is great- keep it concise and graphically clean. There are a number of ways we can include much longer articles without throwing off the balance of the layout. Lets say we had room for X number of lines for a feature. If the article exceeds that length, there could be a "read more" link at the bottom, which could open a separate window with the full article.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Zerogravity
#62 Posted : 2/9/2013 8:59:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you need Id be happy to add to the trip report or tourism(central + s.America) section.

JourneyToJah
#63 Posted : 2/9/2013 11:00:42 PM

Free Spirit

Aegle wrote:
JourneyToJah

I would really love to contribute to the Tourism section of the magazine, as I could write up a piece about a trip that I took to India, I also have some lovely pictures to add.

Much Peace and Understanding

Sounds great ! Will add you for this section.
With these hands I have killed man and destroyed hopes and dreams. But when I open these hands I can hold my wife, make my children laugh and even aid others. It's not the path that we take but the choices that we make along that path that makes us who we are. -Waugriff

Aegle
#64 Posted : 2/12/2013 10:15:34 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

JourneyToJah

I am greatly honured to have the opportunity to contribute to such a lovely project, may I ask has there been a due date set as of yet for submissions?

Much Peace and Kindness
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

JourneyToJah
#65 Posted : 2/13/2013 5:50:22 PM

Free Spirit

No, we don't have a deadline yet. But as things move along we'll know for sure.

I don't want to put a deadline and not meet it, so I want to be sure.

It would be nice to have it done before MAPS, tho. We will see Smile

Peace and love.
With these hands I have killed man and destroyed hopes and dreams. But when I open these hands I can hold my wife, make my children laugh and even aid others. It's not the path that we take but the choices that we make along that path that makes us who we are. -Waugriff

CrazySage
#66 Posted : 2/14/2013 1:29:25 AM
Pandeist Neoshaman

I have a bit of formal training in design, specifically with layout and software like InDesign. I'd be more than willing to help in any way I can.
Sarvam Khalvidam Brahma.

Moondance
#67 Posted : 2/28/2013 11:50:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Short stories section would be a nice addition alongside poetry the "writters corner" "fireside ramblings" idk but im in total support of a Magazine!!Smile
*Look for a while at the China Cat Sunflower, proud-walking jingle in the midnight sun, Copper-dome bodhi drip a silver kimono like a crazy-quilt star gown, through a dream night wind*

primordium
#68 Posted : 3/16/2013 3:48:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've read conflicting instructions.

Do I need to melt the DMT onto the copper pad outside of the GVG first, or is that unnecessary?

Do I need any metal screens in there at all (that come with the GVG)?

Thanks!
"The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end." -- Alex Grey

PragmatikOneiro
#69 Posted : 3/18/2013 8:41:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AMAZING!!!!Love

I would like to contribute if i am needed..
I am a graphic designer so i guess i could do something for the Nexian magazine if you want!

Cant wait to see the outcome!!!! Big grin
I hope everyone can experience the wonderful joy of taking and giving out LOVE!
Its really simple and free... try it!
Everything happens for a reason..
WE ARE ONE!
----ॐ----
เราเป็นหนึ่งใน!

cyantific
#70 Posted : 3/23/2013 8:39:11 PM

Journeyman

Nope, just heat the ceramic disc and it'll melt.

Silly(c)One
#71 Posted : 3/24/2013 3:30:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, you need the default screen in the GVG to hold the copper disc Very happy

You don't need to melt the DMT on the copper outside the GVG, but I find it much more efficient than pouring the DMT in the GVG.
Also, I have 2 or 3 copper discs that I each preload with 25mg, so went I want to smoalk, I don't have to think or weigh anything : just open the GVG, load it with a disc and blast off...
If I want to go again immediately, it's very convenient not to have to weigh or manage any crystals, just swap the discs Smile
It's also great to travel in group with only one GVG Very happy

primordium
#72 Posted : 3/24/2013 6:57:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Silly(c)One wrote:
Yes, you need the default screen in the GVG to hold the copper disc Very happy

You don't need to melt the DMT on the copper outside the GVG, but I find it much more efficient than pouring the DMT in the GVG.
Also, I have 2 or 3 copper discs that I each preload with 25mg, so went I want to smoalk, I don't have to think or weigh anything : just open the GVG, load it with a disc and blast off...
If I want to go again immediately, it's very convenient not to have to weigh or manage any crystals, just swap the discs Smile
It's also great to travel in group with only one GVG Very happy

Thanks for all of the tips!
"The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end." -- Alex Grey

Mickey_Mouse_33
#73 Posted : 5/17/2013 8:15:17 PM
Energy is eternal delight

BUMP! So how's it going folks? I can cover the science bit by the way, will start on it tonight Smile
If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
- Meister Eckhart

MusicTurtle
#74 Posted : 5/23/2013 1:11:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As much as I would love to see this go into produuction, I could see people avoiding it. Paranoid users and/or extractors might be afriad of people tracking a magazine to addresses, countries, homes, ect..
It also may be quickly restricted in certain region/countries.
Maybe I am just a little paranoid to be thinking about that kind of stuff, but I always have tried to think not just out of the box, but multiple boxes.
I would still want 1 of every copy though
Good luck and as always Happy Travels
Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
Albert Einstein

universecannon
#75 Posted : 5/23/2013 1:52:00 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

^ thats why its only an E-magazine...If people want to print it they can do that on their own, worry free :]

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

MusicTurtle
#76 Posted : 5/23/2013 2:12:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sweet
Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
Albert Einstein

Guyomech
#77 Posted : 5/23/2013 7:02:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Hey, JourneyToJah, how's it going?

cyb
#78 Posted : 5/23/2013 9:48:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Guyomech wrote:
Hey, JourneyToJah, how's it going?

Yeah...Go? ... Or no go?
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

MusicTurtle
#79 Posted : 5/23/2013 11:07:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe toward the back, a page with top viewed, replied to posts by full members. It isnt a contest, but some people might not have seen them and have usefull information for said posts.
Albert Einstein

Guyomech
#80 Posted : 5/23/2013 2:54:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's actually a pretty interesting idea, if it could be trimmed down to its essentials.

«PREV2345NEXT