We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
Glass Shard Re-Crystallization Pictorial Options

GreenDMT
#61 Posted : 2/7/2012 1:22:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have slightly yellow spice and I have some acetone, this could be used for purification?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#62 Posted : 2/7/2012 1:26:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No, acetone dissolves both dmt and impurities too well... you can purify with acetone if you have fumaric acid though, turn your freebase into fumarates with FASA and reconvert back to freebase like the BLAB final fumarate to freebase conversion

evil804
#63 Posted : 6/24/2012 9:04:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A/B freeze precip Re-X in naphtha left open at room temp, this is my first re-x, very happy with the results! taken with a cheap point and shoot camera, so i cant get the full effect of the crystals but they're gorgeous! crystal farming seems addictive.

dragonaut000
#64 Posted : 6/25/2012 2:00:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice! Those are some pretty babies. Clearer than I usually see in photos.

Maze
#65 Posted : 3/24/2013 8:25:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful Job!
“Only psychos and shamans create their own reality”
― Terence McKenna

ZenSpice
#66 Posted : 6/10/2013 12:28:50 PM

Mostly Ignored

Beautiful Crystals and now I know where I am going wrong.. According to the OP I should have a sexy female Asian in a tree.

Gonna be a bugger to find that round these parts..

Does anyone know of a UK equivalent or does she have to be full blooded Asian?

deemstah
#67 Posted : 1/20/2014 6:48:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ZenSpice wrote:
Beautiful Crystals and now I know where I am going wrong.. According to the OP I should have a sexy female Asian in a tree.

Gonna be a bugger to find that round these parts..

Does anyone know of a UK equivalent or does she have to be full blooded Asian?

Big grin Big grin Big grin

Al-Wasi
#68 Posted : 7/16/2014 4:40:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I follow this tek I don't get oil at the bottom of the glass. I followed the tek to a t minus the fact that I only heat up the naphtha to 45 degrees Celsius as I've read any hotter then that and you will melt the oils and stuff you are trying to remove making the process pointless.

After stirring and agitating a lot most of the yellow stuff breaks up into oils but within a minute or so it all.forms.back together into a clump,not something I can siphon off with a eye dropper.

So should I just pour off the solvent and discard the yellow stuff or does it still.contain DMT? I suppose I could heat the solvent higher but due to what I stated I don't know if its a good idea? I know my first attempt at this I used hot hot solvent and everything dissolved but even after two rextal my final product is yellow crystals. And there not powdery at all there like glass shards but there stained a deep yellow . I've yet to try them as I have four different types of DMT right now and I haven't had a chance to try them.

Any suggestions ?
That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

Gusparovsky
#69 Posted : 3/28/2019 4:33:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi do have any update. I had the same problem as you. After let the shooter glass cool down in ice filled water. There is nothing to remove. There is some yellow stain in the bottom but it us kind of stuck there and won t come out easely. Tho on the side of the shoot glass I have small pure with crystal formation. I didn't remove anything yet and didn't put it in the freezer. Just after I ve wait several hour and took it out of the now room temperature wather. Good new is a got some tiny crystal the bad one is I can remove the yellow and it mixting up with the crystal at the bottom of the glass. Those on the side of the glass look real clean tho.

«PREV234