We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
bad trip and panic attacks Options

Kash
#21 Posted : 3/22/2013 2:51:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

Yes, the feeling will likely go away over time, and you will surely gain knowledge from this experience.

Only by coming to terms with your inner conflict will you be at peace with the experience. It surely invoked something deep within you that must have been lurking hidden for awhile. Mushrooms can be very edgy and in-your-face indeed, but try to look at the experience as a confronting teacher.

Also, death is not something to be feared, and so it is not something to dwell on. If or when you experience cosmic enlightenment with the aid of drugs or not, which is the oneness and connectedness with all the universe, you will find that we are all one consciousness and are reconnected in the benevolence of non-life but surely will live again in an infinite cycle of experiences. Smile
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ms. Munki
#22 Posted : 3/22/2013 8:54:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kash wrote:

Only by coming to terms with your inner conflict will you be at peace with the experience. It surely invoked something deep within you that must have been lurking hidden for awhile. Mushrooms can be very edgy and in-your-face indeed, but try to look at the experience as a confronting teacher.

Also, death is not something to be feared, and so it is not something to dwell on. If or when you experience cosmic enlightenment with the aid of drugs or not, which is the oneness and connectedness with all the universe, you will find that we are all one consciousness and are reconnected in the benevolence of non-life but surely will live again in an infinite cycle of experiences. Smile

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what my inner conflict is!

Today was a much better day than yesterday. Getting better everyday. Thanks, all!
just be yourself... everyone else is already taken

PREV12