We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
jungle-fumarate to freebase conversion problem Options

Hupecat
#1 Posted : 3/14/2013 1:46:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hi..
swim had some jungle fumarate from several xylene-pulls.

he tried to convert 1 gr of the jungle fumarate to smokeable freebase spice.

following the wiki using the sodium carbonate Paste and Pull method-
swim mixed 60% sodium Carbomate with 40% Jungle Fumarate and was playing whole time with the Paste-roll he got, until it was dry again. and he broke all chunks, while breaking down the Paste-roll to powdery (see attached photo)
http://imageshack.us/pho...mages/526/img0709hc.jpg/

then they say: After it has dried completely, break it up so that it becomes powder, add to a container and add a quantity of anhydrous (dry) IPA or Acetone, mix well, let it stand and decant or pipette away the liquid from the powder that settles. Do this at least 3x, and evaporate your IPA/Acetone to retrieve your dmt crystals/wax

swim is not quite sure what to do now.?

how much aceton should he needs to use? (as it evaporates fairly quick)
he took 100 mg of the dried Paste Fumarate-SodiumC-Mix, used a bit of anhydrous aceton , trying to get it all wet, thinking he might wash them. but he saw he needs more and pull probably..

Does SWIM understand this correctly now, that, as he has to pull with the Aceton..

he dumps his powder-mix into a smaller jar, fills it up with a good amount of aceton, mixing and swirling with the powder, and then let settle and just pull clear Aceton..??
When done he has to do this 2 more times???

he combines his Aceton-pulls on a small plate for evaporation.

does this mean the Aceton pulls the jungle and the spice, leaving just the Sodium Carbonate leftover???
After the Aceton has evapped, what is it he will get and see there?? (Jungle-Spice-Freebase??)

he had a little leftover on a dish from his 100 mg tryout, but doesnt really know, as probably not done correctly, al he can see there is a whitish chrystal-kind of, which doesnt behave and doesnt smell like spice..

Anybody here who can tell me this??
Will the Jungle+Spice Freebase pulled apart from the SodiumCarbonate, only leaving the SC over in the dish after decanting pipetting the Caceton when solution has settled??

and i guess it should be splitable into jungle and spice with some extra naphta pulls on the chrystals that should show up?? then i should have clear n,n,-dmt and (is it pure Jungle..??)

anyway, would like to know how much Aceton i need to Use, as i am running low on my good Aceton Produkt.. so don't wanna waste any..

it was 1gr jungle-fumarate+1.2gr SodiumCarbonate, so its ca 2 gr all together, small tight cylinder would work good for this does is??
Hupecat attached the following image(s):
IMG_0709.JPG (2,849kb) downloaded 80 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Hupecat
#2 Posted : 3/20/2013 6:16:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

so..

he put this into a smaller thon glas with a lid and mixed with Aceton.
As it had settled, he used a pipette to collect the aceton, and put it in a dish for evaporation.
while that he repeated the same procedure 3 times.. as he finished the 2nd settlement, the first was already evaporated left a brownish goo..
he added the aceton, as well as the next pull..(3times alltogether)

but the dish contains just few chrystals, and the rest is brownish goo..
Any idea what happened, or to do??)

Hupecat attached the following image(s):
IMG_0720.JPG (384kb) downloaded 66 time(s).
IMG_0718.JPG (251kb) downloaded 66 time(s).
IMG_0719.JPG (282kb) downloaded 66 time(s).