We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Using BLAB Tek for P.Viridis Options

polmos
#1 Posted : 2/25/2013 6:48:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Would there be any issues if someone was to use the BLAB tek (With D-Limo & FASI Precipitation etc.)
with dried & powdered P.Viridis leaves ?
(if legal to do so in your country obviously)
All questions i ask here are strictly theoretical.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

balaganist
#2 Posted : 3/10/2013 3:31:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I did it once. You just need a lot of leaf for not so much yield... about 10 times less dmt than mimosa per weight.
It had a nice quality to it though - definitely a different character than mimosa IME.
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Gone-and-Back
#3 Posted : 3/19/2013 10:02:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If you have them, you should try using Chaliponga leaves. I just did this with the Lazyman's tek and it yielded a very good product, and a decent amount of it too
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.