We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Report: The Woman, the gnome, the machines and the cosmic fruit Options

wiglo
#1 Posted : 3/11/2013 11:09:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Comfortable couch, but it was colder than I am comfortable with.
(physical condition) Set: Relaxed, in good spirits
Setting (location): Basement recording/art studio.
time of day: (12 or 24 hour system, daylight? starlight? overcast?) evening, overcast
recent drug use: (list also any kind of medication) THC
last meal: (Time and type) - fruits and veggies

PARTICIPANT
body weight: (in kg pls) 70.3
known sensitivities: none
history of use: (experienced, novice, first timer - in general and for this specific substance/form) Experienced

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): (list all taken substances) DMT
Dose(s): (in the same order as Substances pls, use metric system i.e. g/ mg/ �g) 40mg
Method of administration: (dissolved in water, capsuls, insufflated, vaporized...) vaporized

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00 (expand this if you used delayed administration for multiple substances or the same substance with multiple doses. Use indices.) Immediate inhalation
Duration: (x hours) 17 minutes
First effects: 10 seconds
Peak: (estimate a time range and note as e.g. T=2:00-4:00 for a range of 2 hours beginning 2 hours after administration) 30 seconds
Come down: 7 minutes
Baseline: 9 minutes

Intensity (overall): (use HRS-like scale i.e. 0-4: 0 = "Not at all;" 1 = "Slightly;" 2 = "Moderately;" 3 = "Quite a bit;" 4 = "Extremely."Pleased 4
Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (0-4) 4
Implesantness: (0-4) 0
Visual Intensity: (0-4) 4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: (0-4 ; what type of impleasantness ; duration) 0
Afterglow: (0-4 ; what type of positive effects ; duration) 4 - enlightening

I took 2 big breaths. Trying to go deeper, I noticed there was plenty left to go further as the spice started taking its grip. I managed one more puff before sitting back and closing my eyes.

Swoosh! And there I was there again. I saw the fractals, geometry and ancient architecture that alluded we may have always existed in a DMT reality even if we haven’t perceived it consciously. The first level of this experience only lasted a few seconds before the structures began folding into themselves and ripping through more layers of my reality. I knew now that this was going to be the deepest one yet.

I found myself being morphed into this enormous indoor structure. This structure did not follow conventional rules of physics but it was quite possibly the most solid representation of DMT space I had ever seen. It had corridors, furniture and machines. The walls were laced in colorful fractals that pulsed organically and melted into others in a most beautiful way. Blues, greens, yellows, reds and oranges. The structures, the machines were absolutely beautiful.

I found myself on a wall, looking down and across infinite halls leading into other spaces. I noticed I clung to this wall effortlessly when I felt what could be described as a humanoid gnome, sitting on my right. He was clearly male, was a beautiful blue color, decorated in similar hue scales, had large eyes and a wide grin. He was urging me to look at what he was holding. But I didn’t want to yet, I was too in awe of everything around me.

I then saw a woman on the wall to my right. She looked very human to me, perhaps the first time I’ve ever seen such detail. Her hair was red and it pulsed along with the machines that floated and rolled in an out of existence. She was clothed in what I could only describe as a form fitting green jump suit with alternating patterns of organic machinery.

She looked at me, and I became aware of all the other humanoid beings around me, just floating and having a joyous time in this space. I made contact. “Where are we?”

She flew in close to me and smiled as she looked right into my eyes. I remember the human details and I remember thinking “wow, she’s human? I’ve never seen a human before.”

She laughed and said “this is where we come to hang out, as you can see! You should remember this now!” I asked “After death? While dreaming? When do we come here? How is it that I am here?”

“We are always here and so are you, and so you will be, as you exist in multiple realities.” I wanted to ask so many questions and I tried, but she insisted I just go with the flow. I fought it, but she made me “forget” my questions and replaced it with a trip around the structure. She grabbed onto me and whizzed me through hyperspace, into machines that folded reality and spit me out into other realms of reality. She showed me structures that seemed to be designed for me to “fit” into comfortably. She sat me in what appeared to be an elevator structure but with no walls, just a large red chair shaped like a flower. After I saw, it whizzed me around, showing me fractal creations of reality.

The ride was fairly quick and I cannot describe what I saw. It was intense, loving and the data was profound. Shortly after I found myself back on the wall. The woman had never left my side. The little blue gnome was on my right again and wanted to show me what he held. I still didn’t want to look at it yet because I had just remembered my question. I asked it “what else? I want to learn more! I have so many questions!”

She looked at me and with a smirk she said “Why all the questions to the answers you already know, silly? Why not just enjoy this? Let go and hang out with us a little. Our time here with you like this is precious.” I wasn’t satisfied with her answer and I still wanted to know more. There was a playfulness to our banter.

“Ok, so you taught me that I create my reality, that we all do. Now what? I understand that. In fact, I want to manifest something now.” The first thing that popped into my head was a moment of my childhood. It was April, 1984 and the 50th anniversary of the film King Kong. New York City mounted a 50 foot inflatable King Kong atop the Empire State Building for a week. I wanted to see that in this space, up close and personal like I wasn't able to see it as a child.

She looked at me rather disappointed, but she let out a smile and allowed me to do it. “Well fine if you really must, go ahead, but you’re just wasting your time on nonsense! Make it quick!”

And there it was, I manifested myself atop the empire state building looking directly at a 50 foot inflatable King Kong. I flew around it closer and closer for a few moments when she waved it away, hugged me and bounced me back to my wall perch. And there he still was, the blue gnome on my right! He wanted so badly to show me what he had in his hands. I looked over and gave him my full attention. Next to him was another being, dressed in what appeared to be arabesque clothing and I had was made to understand he was a “doctor” or "creator" of some sort.

I looked directly at the blue gnome who was excited but a little disappointed because I had already started fading from hyperspace. When we looked at each other, we folded into each other. I still felt the woman during this entire experience As we folded into each other, the blue gnome showed me a fruit in he held his hands lovingly. It glowed warmly, wonderfully. It seemed to be cut in half and he showed me both parts. It looked almost like an avocado but textured like a mango. It seemed very juicy. A sweet milk-like glowing nectar was oozing out of it. He tried to explain to me what it was and what it was for, but I could not fully understand because I was fading out into waking reality rather quickly. I have no tangible knowledge of what this fruit represented.

Before I opened my eyes, she said “next time forget all those questions, just enjooooooooooooooy us!”

And with that, my room unfolded itself and I was back in waking reality. This was by far the deepest I had ever gone. I experienced everything I do in waking life. It a distinct smells, tastes and feels. I heard the different realities being manifested with sound. I felt what I would equate as an atmosphere and space. Everything I was shown came with an emotion and it was immensely beautiful. This was the first time I went to this place. I have since been there three times and had contact with the same entities in all three experiences. Those experiences were about a month or so apart. I will write more about on them soon.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

floatei
#2 Posted : 3/15/2013 1:09:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SICK! Ive read a bunch of trip reports but never have I stumbled upon one where the person asked for something so specific and received it (im sure there out there i just haven't found them yet). But that was really great. Did you go into this wanting to ask all these questions or did you just have an urge while you were there?

Anyway great read very inspiring

Akasha224
#3 Posted : 3/15/2013 1:47:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That sounds like a profound experience. I don't think I've ever read a trip report where the author went so in depth and remembered so many little details about everything.

Akasha224 is a fictitious extension of my ego; all his posts do not reflect reality & are fictional

wiglo
#4 Posted : 3/19/2013 9:40:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

floatei wrote:
SICK! Ive read a bunch of trip reports but never have I stumbled upon one where the person asked for something so specific and received it (im sure there out there i just haven't found them yet). But that was really great. Did you go into this wanting to ask all these questions or did you just have an urge while you were there?

Anyway great read very inspiring

Firstly, thank you so much for reading and for enjoying! Secondly, in answer to your question, I definitely went in with the idea that I had a few questions I wanted answered. The interesting part of my trips for me is when all my questions are lined up, the entities usually deter me from asking too many of them. They always seem to have some sort of "knowledge" to teach, but usually on their terms. When I "get over" being shot into hyperspace (which is relatively quickly now!) I "remember" that I need to ask specific questions. They seem to be fleeting, as if I am trying too hard to remember them. When I do, I'm like "wait a minute! I have these questions!" and the entities tend to giggle and ask for me to focus on other things. I can only explain it like when you walk into a room to do something, and you forget what and why. Then you walk away and remember. Something like that Smile They end up answering most if not all of my questions in "due time" as they like to put it.

I tend to be able to control my experiences for the most part. From reading accounts on this forum and asking questions, controlling the experience is a pretty rare occurrence. So far I've not really met or read about anyone who can do so regularly, but if I can do it, I am sure anyone else can Smile Maybe they do, but perhaps they don't recall? I also tend to dose myself pretty high (safely of course) to see how many thresholds I can fathom. Usually there is still residue left in the pipe because when I hit hard, I go in too fast to take any more big hits. I feel that because of my Ayahuasca experiences, a bit of high yielding smoke is a walk in the park for me Smile Once you've ingested Ayahuasca, there's no coming back for a few hours and that can be terrifying. In my Ayahuasca experiences, I can also "control" my journeys. During those, I let go and let myself be taken for a ride as well.

Hope that answers your question with some more color added Smile

wiglo
#5 Posted : 3/19/2013 9:44:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Akasha224 wrote:
That sounds like a profound experience. I don't think I've ever read a trip report where the author went so in depth and remembered so many little details about everything.

Thank you Akasha224 for reading! I didn't realize that the quality of my experiences are a rarity, in terms of remembering the details and "controlling" the experiences. I've met people who don't remember much at all of what they experienced other than the "mind blowing" part. I am not quite sure why that happens, but I do know that this does not happen to me, not in the very least. There is always the flash of overwhelming data that is so daunting for my mind that it's all hard to take in. What is interesting for me, specifically in this report, is the concept that even though there are many entities that want my attention, whenever I focus on one or another... I can look back and find the same entities still waiting for me Smile

There's a 2nd part to this experience which happened a few months afterward. I ended up in the same place with the same people and this time, I was "fed" the cosmic fruit by the gnome while the "woman" looked on.

Thanks again!