We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Meeting ganesha and ridding all of my negative thoughts and emotions Options

genocide_1986
#1 Posted : 2/6/2013 9:38:07 PM

GENESYS

This is a an experience report but as i am not allowed to post in the members area and this is certainly not my first step in hyperspace i thought i would post here, hope no one minds.

Short and sweet don't really like to write big long experience reports as sometimes they can be quite boring so il cut to the chase.

FIRST BLASTOFF

Loaded 100mg 1:1 changa with a sprinkle DMT sandwiched for that extra boost.
Two big lung fulls and i was being elevated to the dimension we all know as hyperspace.
I was being whisked around different rooms by quite large thai buddha looking light beings (these are quite often in my trips but always seem to be at the left of my visual field).
These beings are seeming to be teaching me something (this is also a regular occurrence in my DMT ventures), they take me into rooms which seem kind of like an alien nursery. I also noticed that there was a lot of alien (quite scary) looking creatures delving in and out of my soul and psyche, this didn't at all feel unpleasant but rather healing.
There was a hell of a lot going on in this trip, i felt really dreamy, i was trying my best to remember what was happening. Apart from the usual complex geometry and symbology i do recall a female to my left that was trying to coax me to go through a door with her and other entities shining torches on me examining me like i was extremely interesting to them.

SECOND BLASTOFF

Once again loaded 100mg 1:1 changa with a sprinkle DMT sandwiched for that extra boost.
One big lungfull this time.
..... I was in the depths of hell with really negative entities it was also very dark and red, they were demons and were trying there best to scare me (This is the first time i have ever experienced anything this dark).
I was listening to some psytrance and the music at this point in the cd sounded really dark and made me wonder if the emotion of the music was controlling the experience??
As the trip continued i could feel myself breaking into the light again, like the place i remember from previous experinces.
Then i was confronted by an jewel encrusted, alien, elephant trunk being! All of a sudden all my fears and negative thoughts and stress dissolved into pure calmness. This entity was dancing in the strangest of ways it was quite amusing.

After my trip i felt an unbelievable sense of happiness and well being, i am still feeling like this now.

Every time i take DMT i feel like i have been taught a lesson but i can never work out what it is.
This time i was taught a lesson that i will never forget, i was confronted with hell and all negativity and came out the other side with the complete opposite, i have now trained myself with the help of this sacred substance not to worry, stress, not be jealous and not to have any negativity at all, this way i will be able to stay in this pure state of happiness and calm forever.

I feel blessed and am now extremely positive about my life

much respect to this wonderful molecule Love

'I HAVE NO SPECIAL TALENT, I AM JUST PASSIONATELY CURIOUS' Albert Einstein

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

genocide_1986
#2 Posted : 2/6/2013 9:43:40 PM

GENESYS

Sorry i forgot to mention that after talking to a friend of mine who was extremely into hinduism said that the being i encountered was in fact genesha the hindu deity that has been worshipped for many years. I of course googled 'genesha' and was blown away by how similar the pictures were to what i seen in my experince.

Has anybody else seen any hindu deities? would be interesting if other people had similar experiences.

universecannon
#3 Posted : 3/18/2013 12:09:04 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

the first few times i took lsd i would have this reoccuring, open eyed vision of a all of these shimmering and ever-fluxing tapestry of buddha faces. Then it would shift from buddha faces to ordinary peoples faces, of all sorts, expressing utter bliss. Most of the time it was just on a tab or two, of lsd with unknown potency, but the oneness i felt during those visions was profound.

A few years later, when i got around to trying much higher doses, closing my eyes, pressing my palms, and looking 'up' would trigger this lotus pedaled violet vortex that would sort of grow and grow. it was often made of the same faces and was a gateway into a sort of lsd hyperspace. few realize you can actually "breakthrough" on lsd. It didn't happen to me until after i'd started working with dmt- which is a thing many report

Cool experience.. I always find it fascinating how many of us see these things that resembled what the ancients have also depicted...and its especially bizarre when we don't even realize it until later on, when we encounter an image of it here

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

genocide_1986
#4 Posted : 3/18/2013 1:25:03 AM

GENESYS

Ahh cool I've yet to try acid since I've been taking Dmt, it's on the agenda for a summer camping trip tho Smile may even try a blast of changa or deem see where it takes me!

۩
#5 Posted : 3/18/2013 2:15:54 AM

LSDMT is absolutely essential.

Anyone who goes through life not having tried this synergy failed miserably and gets to try again if they are lucky.

Ganesha is the goddess of grace. I have never experienced this but have certainly perceived the themes and studied hinduism for a couple years after I first started doing LSD. Check out Iggy Pops DMT trip report.

There is much grace to be learned from the hyperspatial source that is all consciousness. This is but one way to integrate what DMT is showing us.