We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
iso tek for chaliponga/leaf sources. Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 11/17/2012 12:35:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Okay so a few people have been asking me about this now after I said I would post pics and never got around to it..so here it is. I am posting it in A/B teks but its not a normal a/b and does not involve any np solvents or strong bases like lye.

All you need is water, alcohol, vinegar, sodium carbonate and a stove..and something to filter with..and a fan or dehydrator.

20g of chaliponga leaf was powdered, and 3 washes were done in spring water acidified with white vinegar..brewed just like you would for drinking.

The 3 washes were combined and filtered well a couple times..then reduced down to a very small ammount of liquid..then further reduced in a food dehydrator(but you can just use a fan or w/e I am sure).

I reduced it down to a wet sort of goo..you can dry it all the way but then you have to scrape this up and powder it again. I added sodium carb to this goo and stirred it around so it was a very thick paste..let it sit for a while to freebase and then put it back into the dehydrator.

Once dry grind it back up into a powder and pull 3 times with hot iso..filter the isp real well with cotton and then combine the pulls and let them sit in jar for a while incase any other crap comes out..then decant

Evaporate the iso..

and I was left with these crystals..not pure I am sure but good enough for me. I redissolved them in iso and filtered once more and then reevapped it to see if it would clean up anything..it did somewhat. The pictures here are from before that step though.

It works anyway..and the crystals are also active sublingual for me without any harmalas. Vaped or sublingual it is not like mimosa spice though..very different. Sublingual of course the DMT should not be active..effects are more similar to 5meo sublingual reports but I never took pure meo so I cant say. I dunno what it is..but I like it..and vaped or taken sunlingual after sunlingual harmalas for linguhausca I think I can feel the DMT aspect more also than when sublingual on it's own. On it's own its a tryptamine glow with more mental effects and stimulation..very mild light melty sort of visuals..

The crystals come out a bit oily so for smoking a leaf mix is probly the best. I dissolved most in some drops of vinegar and put into a tincture bottle for sublingual use. They worked snuffed also.
jamie attached the following image(s):
DSC04981.JPG (2,527kb) downloaded 2,574 time(s).
DSC04983.JPG (2,532kb) downloaded 2,565 time(s).
Long live the unwoke.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

MelCat
#2 Posted : 11/17/2012 12:48:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful work Jamie! I'm sure this would work well for a lot of the acacia's too.

Thanks for posting!
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Frusciante
#3 Posted : 11/17/2012 1:51:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How much would you recommend dosing sublingual without harmalas?

jamie
#4 Posted : 11/17/2012 2:03:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I dont own a mg scale. I just took what I got from the 20g of leaf and seperated it into sections..saved a quarter of it for smoking and dissolved the rest in a certain ammount of drops..so say I had 3/4 of the extract that I dissolved in 75 drops of vinegar..5 drops would be equal to 1g worth of alkaloids. Most I took was 7 drops so far. I have not gotten into higher doses with it yet just explored the lower dose effects. I take 2 drops at a time..hold under the tounge for a few minutes then spit out w/e might be left to make sure of the sublingual method.

Crystals under the tounge might dissolve better I am not sure..the tincute method weas just easier for dosing cus my scale does not go down enough to measuer little doses accuratly.
Long live the unwoke.

Jees
#5 Posted : 11/17/2012 5:27:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Jamie, I was waiting for that post Wink
jamie wrote:
...I added sodium carb to this goo and stirred it around so it was a very thick paste...

How many sodium carb do you use, like 1/1 in volume eye balling?

jamie
#6 Posted : 11/17/2012 5:28:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

uhh yeah 1/1 should work fine.
Long live the unwoke.

dreamer042
#7 Posted : 11/17/2012 5:40:24 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

This is awesome!

Super stoked to try this one Big grin
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

nen888
#8 Posted : 11/17/2012 5:52:49 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..fantastic work jamie! Big grin and thanks for this new tek..
Quote:
It works anyway..and the crystals are also orally active sublingual for me without any harmalas. Vaped or sublingual it is not like mimosa spice though..very different. Sublingual of course the DMT should not be active..effects are more similar to 5meo sublingual reports but I never took pure meo so I cant say.
..very, very interesting..a few plants have shown not explained oral activity to different degrees..
i've only tried ayahuasca with chaliponga twice, but it was different IMO to several kinds of chacruna i've experienced..though if there was 5meo it can't have been much (based on 5meo experience) ..maybe there's something else in there contributing..?

jamie
#9 Posted : 11/17/2012 6:05:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah I have no idea what could be in there nen..all I know is that it is active sublingual..a few others have confirmed this as well who quidded it..I think corpus also said he extracted it and tried it sublingual and had some effects, a few years ago in that thread about chalipong and 5meo or something.

It is definatly a tryptamine effect when used sublingual by itself..but its different from DMT(from mimosa) in some main ways..it almost has a mescaline like vibe..but a tryptamine version of mescaline..some really weird mental effects where music sounds wider..there is an electric quality to it sort of..and the color vine I get wuld be like cobalt blue, if I had to describe it that way.

Vaped and taken sublingual with the harmalas there was those effects but also more DMT like effects mixed in..when taken sublingual with harmalas i got some minor closed eye visuals starting..real faint though as the dose was low on both the harmalas and chaliponga crystals..but def there when I relaxed enough and DMT like for sure.

I only smoked low doses..and the after effects go way longer than mimosa spice..I still have a tryptamine glow an hour later..it tapers off for a while and I never seemed to have a flash like peak as I do with mimosa spice..it was more all blended together with this long comedown. Others I spoke like like dreamer said they had really difficult experiences working with it when they extracted it so I am cautious to really try to breakthrough with this stuff.

There has been rumours about its activity orally and sublingually for a few years going around..maybe this is how the amazonians discovered it..I can imagine brewing up a pot of it would work without any vine. Maybe there is some beta carboline present that is active at a few mg's that changes the DMT effects significantly..

There is also some trace ammount of bufotenine in chaliponga..and I can taste it in these crystals..or at least there is a taste that I associated with bufotenine..it is subtle and the effects I am describing are nothing like bufotenine though.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#10 Posted : 11/17/2012 6:15:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I should also add something about this tek..I did this tek first on mimosa a couple years back as a sort of experiment and it worked, yeilding a jimjam stuff that was fine for changa. I never got crystals with mimosa(no idea why, I was not expecting crystal with the chali either)..just a red waxy stuff but definatly had deep breakthroughs..anyway I mentioned it before and had people asking me if they could just base bark or leaf or w/e and pull with iso, skipping the wacid water pulls etc..well NO you cannot do that so dont bother trying!

If you just base leaf or bark and pull with alcohol you will get a thick resinous mess IME..I tried it after people asked me..and you have to really clean that crap up basically reextracting it to get something usable. The acid water step is necessary..for whatever reason when you do the acid water boils, filter than and evap it and then repull the based resin with the iso a bunch of gunk is removed from the equation. You really have to do this tek right otherwise you will end up with a mess becasue you are using really unselective solvents. You can also do a defat on the acid water pulls before you evaporate it and it should clean up some more oils if you want, but it is not necessary if you just want something decent enough to make some changa.

Other types of leaf like acacia I have no idea about in relation to this tek..might work or they might have other fats etc that carry over too much.

One more thing..each of the 3 iso pulls were done for 24 hours each..with hot or at least warm iso. If you use hot iso make sure you let it sit to decant for a day after also as it picks up a lot of things that drop out later. You dont want that stuff in your final extract.
Long live the unwoke.

The Meddling Monk
#11 Posted : 11/17/2012 6:18:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Really interesting crystals! [Edit: read last post properly] I've never used it.
Thank you for pushing new envelopes.Thumbs up

The Meddling Monk
#12 Posted : 11/17/2012 8:11:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry jamie, hadn't read your last post properly before posting. I guess I was curious why you chose iso. Thanks again.

jamie
#13 Posted : 11/29/2012 11:50:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3 drops sublingual, 2 snuffed as the sublingual hits..then changa as it peaks. This is ground zero.

I would highly advocate that seekers try out this combination.
Long live the unwoke.

Gone-and-Back
#14 Posted : 1/17/2013 9:49:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

When you say to use warm or hot iso, how hot exactly does it need to be, and how should its temp be raised since it is very combustible?
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

AlbertKLloyd
#15 Posted : 2/16/2013 11:22:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I only smoked low doses..and the after effects go way longer than mimosa spice..I still have a tryptamine glow an hour later..it tapers off for a while and I never seemed to have a flash like peak as I do with mimosa spice...

There is also some trace ammount of bufotenine in chaliponga..and I can taste it in these crystals..or at least there is a taste that I associated with bufotenine..it is subtle and the effects I am describing are nothing like bufotenine though.

Wow, this is almost identical to my results with Phalaris arundicacea here:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...m=430799&#post430799

I am going to asssay a small amount of the crystals under the tongue and see what happens, I hope they are not pure gramine... I kind of doubt it.

I have to be careful though I took a dose of Ailanthus bark tea and suspect very strongly that it can have effects like harmine, so I am going to try for a very low dose and will report on it later.

I will add that only a couple members know me in real life, I will ask one of them to notify the board should anything happen to me. I do not anticipate this to be a high risk endeavor, but will nevertheless take precautions to prevent any possible harm that might occur to me from occurring to others...

It is several hours past when I made this post and I am adding this material via editing, no noteworthy effects from the phalaris were felt when using a small dose of it orally.

Gone-and-Back
#16 Posted : 3/13/2013 11:41:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If this is active sublingualy at about a gram and a half worth, would one be able to make tea from just one and a half grams of chaliponga, and consume that without any MAOI to get a mild experience?
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

jamie
#17 Posted : 3/14/2013 12:02:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^ I have no idea.
Long live the unwoke.

Gone-and-Back
#18 Posted : 3/14/2013 12:34:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have half a pound of chaliponga, and would be willing to try it in small amounts...You said people have reported activity through quidding as well?

If I were to try brewing with no MAOI, maybe start at .25-.5g, as I do not have any experience with tryptamine based brews such as Aya. Only have mushrooms, lsd, and vaped spice under my belt so far.

If one were to try quidding, what would be an effective method for this? I have never quidding anything before, and the chaliponga I have is dry...it would need to be rehydrated right?

staresatwalls
#19 Posted : 3/14/2013 6:49:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
3 drops sublingual, 2 snuffed as the sublingual hits..then changa as it peaks. This is ground zero.

I would highly advocate that seekers try out this combination.

thanks for figuring this one out jamie. im really looking forward to doing this, and with lsa too.
‎"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

Jees
#20 Posted : 3/14/2013 7:15:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A very related post here:
69ron wrote:
...SWIM found that Diplopterys cabrerana is active sublingually at 2-10 grams of leaves held as a quid in the mouth for about 10 minutes. This produces clearly psychedelic effects. This is because it contains a few alkaloids that are very active sublingually (like 5-MeO-DMT).

SWIM found that it is also active without an MAOI orally at about 4-20 grams. 5-MeO-DMT is active orally without MAOI in doses of about 20 mg and up.

The chali 5meo myth Wut?

12NEXT