We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
pedro powder Options

69ron
#21 Posted : 3/20/2009 4:00:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Coatl, I searched the DEA web site for mention of Trichocereus cactus. Only peyote is mentioned as being illegal. Trichocereus appears in only 1 article where it was found in powder and dried form at an illegal marijuana farm in California. The police had no idea what it was and lab tests could not confirm its identity, but did find it to contain mescaline. If you are growing marijuana or engaging in similar illegal activity, you may get charged for possession of mescaline if you had Trichocereus growing in your yard or dried pieces of it in your house.

To date, in the USA, not a single person has been arrested specifically for possession of Trichocereus cactus in any form that I am aware of. All arrests that I know of are for the possession of other specifically illegal drugs (marijuana, cocaine, etc.).

If you know of any such case where a person was charged for possession of just Trichocereus with intent to ingest it, please let us know. That kind of information is vital to the community.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

69ron
#22 Posted : 3/20/2009 4:42:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mescaline is one of the least popular psychedelic drugs around. I doubt it will ever get much attention these days.

Most people find San Pedro cactus unpleasant to eat and have heard about it causing nausea and other unpleasant effects so they don't even want to try it.

Even on this forum of psychedelic enthusiasts, most people here have not tried mescaline. So if it’s that unpopular here, imagine how unpopular it is among the average drug user.

Take a look at this poll from govteen:

http://forums.govteen.com/showthread.php?t=275248

91.43% of the people tried alcohol.

67.14% of the people tried marijuana.

17.14% tried psilocin (psilocybin; magic mushrooms; shrooms; etc.).

5.71% tried Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD; acid; blotters; etc.).

4.29% tried Lysergic Acid Amide (LSA; morning glory seeds; Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds).

Only 1.43% tried Dimethyltryptamine (DMT; ayahuasca)

Only 1.43% tried mescaline (peyote).

It’s way down there in terms of popularity. Look at how rarely these mescaline threads get attention at this forum. I’ve posted many questions about mescaline on many forums to get just 1 or two responses, many got no responses. Mescaline is a lonely path to tread.

Here’s a similar poll at bluelight done by a different crowd of people more into drugs:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=202597

There, the results are a little different.

95.64% tried alcohol.

95.85% tried cannabis.

65.69% tried psylocybin shrooms

57.93% tried LSD-25

16.33% tried Mescaline.

DMT wasn’t listed in that poll.

While the Bluelight numbers are higher then the poll from Govteen, the order of popularity is the relatively the same. Most people have not tried mescaline.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

TheNtt
#23 Posted : 3/20/2009 5:25:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sad- it's truly a beautiful experience. SWIM finds it more profound and meaningful than LSD, and maybe even shrooms too.

Dorge
#24 Posted : 3/20/2009 6:05:16 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

im fine with it staying that way honestly...
SWIM tends to think that its not that its unpopular as much as its hard for a teen ager or average tripper to get their hand on.
most people who do get their hands on it find out that it was something else...
I tend to think that popularity of DMT or other entheogens deals mostly with media, and that includes bands, artists, popular writers...
it used ot be that mescaline was envouge in the day of leary and huxley... SWIMS old freinds from the 60s would have BAGS of mescaline that they would put into gel caps and sell it back in the 60-early 70s.
but now that you have dumb asses like Pinchbeck making a living off of exploiting mckennas ideas... and then you had mckenna as well popularizing dmt, tool popularizing it, books like strasmans... plus ayahausca has been SUPER popularized by the media, our consumer culture sees the global exotic market of native religion and entheogens very desirable... but it used to be the huicoles, and the native american church and peyote...
SWIM tends to that its all about the fickle trend setting of mass media that draws or repells peoples tastes in entheogens actually...

Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

psychosisdoses
#25 Posted : 3/20/2009 10:38:31 PM

Derek

i felt compelled.... i just took 100mg of my crude extract Shocked we shall see what that does.... in the meantime my goldfish started rons limonene tek it is currently soaking and the limonene is getting cloudy Very happy hes swimming laps in joy
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

alphacat
#26 Posted : 3/21/2009 12:34:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Can't wait to hear your goldfish's end results!

psychosisdoses
#27 Posted : 3/21/2009 12:46:30 AM

Derek

alphacat wrote:
Can't wait to hear your goldfish's end results!

the silliest things hold that crazy old fish up... is PP plastic safe for limonene .... out of glassware Sad

but fishy seems confident he will figure a way around it.. he cant wait to see his results Very happy
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

69ron
#28 Posted : 3/21/2009 1:47:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HDPE is completely safe for d-limonene. I don't know about PP.

69ron
#29 Posted : 3/21/2009 8:18:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"In general, polyethylene and polypropylene should be avoided."

That's not accurate.

HDPE is high density polyethylene.

www.GreenTerpene.com ships D-limonene in HDPE plastic containers and that's what the vendor recommends. So I know that's fine.

psychosisdoses
#30 Posted : 3/21/2009 11:51:54 AM

Derek

i figured PP was iffy thats why i decided not to i have another glass 4 cup measuring cup i will filter into that....

i decided to reconstitute that crude extract i had i dumped it into the cacti-calcium hydroxide-limonene mix..... and it turned the limonene dark brown greenish... i hope this wont contaminate my final product Sad only way to find out is finish... if i could get my hungover ass out of bed that is

another thing i noticed there seems to be more liquid then the amount of limonene i put in but i cant see two distinct layers... i followed the tek to the letter.. almost i used ~450 ml of water instead as it wouldnt mix thoroughly and still had dry clumps

69ron
#31 Posted : 3/21/2009 6:02:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:
i figured PP was iffy thats why i decided not to i have another glass 4 cup measuring cup i will filter into that....

i decided to reconstitute that crude extract i had i dumped it into the cacti-calcium hydroxide-limonene mix..... and it turned the limonene dark brown greenish... i hope this wont contaminate my final product Sad only way to find out is finish... if i could get my hungover ass out of bed that is

another thing i noticed there seems to be more liquid then the amount of limonene i put in but i cant see two distinct layers... i followed the tek to the letter.. almost i used ~450 ml of water instead as it wouldnt mix thoroughly and still had dry clumps

SWIM did that tech many times and has helped friends do it. If you increase the amount of water it should not mess it up too badly, but there should be no reason to increase the amount of water. You just need to mix it with more force. It's sort of like making cookies. You don't add more water just because it's hard to mix. It's supposed to be hard to mix because you want only the amount of water needed to freebase the mescaline and no more.

psychosisdoses
#32 Posted : 3/22/2009 12:30:39 AM

Derek

69ron wrote:
psychosisdoses wrote:

SWIM did that tech many times and has helped friends do it. If you increase the amount of water it should not mess it up too badly, but there should be no reason to increase the amount of water. You just need to mix it with more force. It's sort of like making cookies. You don't add more water just because it's hard to mix. It's supposed to be hard to mix because you want only the amount of water needed to freebase the mescaline and no more.

DOH! ill follow more closely next time the thickness just didnt seem right... its still wet enough for the calcium hydroxide to soak in and do its thing?

69ron
#33 Posted : 3/22/2009 12:57:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As long as it feels moist to the touch, then it's wet enough, just like cookie dough. There should be no drops of water forming, or too much water was used. There should be a slight smell of ammonia to tell you that it's working. No parts should be dry. Also, make sure to mix the calcium hydroxide with the powdered cactus thoroughly before adding the water.

psychosisdoses
#34 Posted : 3/22/2009 12:59:08 AM

Derek

69ron wrote:
As long as it feels moist to the touch, then it's wet enough, just like cookie dough. There should be no drops of water forming, or too much water was used. There should be a slight smell of ammonia to tell you that it's working. No parts should be dry. Also, make sure to mix the calcium hydroxide with the powdered cactus thoroughly before adding the water.

thats how it looked like cookie dough... really nasty cookie dough ... both powders were mixed well...

PREV12