We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
extracting alkaloids from banisteriopsis caapi.. Options

lorax
#1 Posted : 1/27/2009 3:23:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend has 600g of caapi vine and wants to extract the alkaloids from it. What would be the best way to do this? Has anybody ever extracted from caapi?
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

kemist
#2 Posted : 1/27/2009 3:43:42 PM

John

Pal, ILPT would follow ONE`s extraction to the step 5. one cannot spoil anything when food grade citric acid and sodium bicarbonate will be used. Of curse further basification would get more freebased alkaloids but quality of it doesn`t look good.
Bicarbonate precip. looking excellent and have a nice bitter taste great accompanied with dark lindlt chocolate 85% Laughing Laughing Laughing One can not wait to apply that 120 mg under his tongue.
It is not much of hard work,mostly waiting

With Caapi ILPT suggest to use shreded one. In tek double ammount of acidic water and extend simmering time three times.

As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

lorax
#3 Posted : 1/27/2009 4:32:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

do you happen to have a link to this extraction procedure?
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

kemist
#4 Posted : 1/27/2009 5:07:50 PM

John

lorax wrote:
do you happen to have a link to this extraction procedure?

Ow yeah, here
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

69ron
#5 Posted : 1/27/2009 6:17:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd love to see that link Sad

But I can't register there. I've tried many times. There's some sort of bug on their site preventing me from registering.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#6 Posted : 1/27/2009 7:32:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I never get the verification emails, so I can't log in. I've tried different user names, different emails, nothing works. No matter what, I never get the verification email.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 1/27/2009 9:00:11 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Dagger wrote:
If that does not work, I'll make a new thread about it on this forum.

I really LOVE the THP method, it works so well.

Can I ask you to post that method on the DMT-Nexus? And is it maybe also allowed to put that method on the DMT-Nexus wiki?

lorax
#8 Posted : 1/29/2009 4:46:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah.. but how do you get pure white crystals from this method? SWIM is looking for a way to get white crystals without all of the filtration problems. That usual syrian rue tek works if you have the right microfilters but it just takes ages to get it all filtered.

kemist
#9 Posted : 1/31/2009 2:00:06 PM

John

Listen pal, if you are bored, try do the extraction from the whole seeds. Or send a kilo of rue and week off, to ILPT and he would gratefully undertake research of extracting from whole(not crushed)seeds.

Fu*k filtrations pal, just let it patiently settle down and decant. It was fun but ILPT need more time to play further.

11:11
#10 Posted : 2/13/2009 7:44:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dagger, could you please explain the effect of adding egg whites?
Psychonautical musical adventures

I am the Pickled Herring, raging through the streets of Aurangabad. Smiting the simian fortress of Agartha I fly with pan liners and garbage bags attached to my million tentacles of horrid putrefaction, eating souls and raining down corpses on the mighty city of Gruad.

Hail Eris!

69ron
#11 Posted : 2/13/2009 4:23:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

From what Iโ€™ve read, egg whites are obsolete in the wine industry and were replaced by gelatin long ago. The wine industry uses fining agents like isinglass, gelatin, sparkolloid, kieselsol, bentonite, etc. Would any of these be good for fining caapi?

11:11
#12 Posted : 3/21/2009 11:05:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent, thanks Dagger!
Psychonautical musical adventures

I am the Pickled Herring, raging through the streets of Aurangabad. Smiting the simian fortress of Agartha I fly with pan liners and garbage bags attached to my million tentacles of horrid putrefaction, eating souls and raining down corpses on the mighty city of Gruad.

Hail Eris!