We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cannabis sativa Options

40oztofreedom
#1 Posted : 3/21/2009 9:16:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I probably wouldn't be alive without it.

And if I lived in a world where it never existed, I'd probably be successful.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DarkShaman
#2 Posted : 3/22/2009 3:09:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea bwoy, me ah not know what me ah fi do witout de sweet, sweet sensi! Cool

Originaal Rood Bwoy

bufoman
#3 Posted : 3/22/2009 5:12:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Cannabis is a great substance. One can use it too much (some need to medically) however if used occasionally it an be a great philosopher drug. Although one should always wait till the high wears off to tell others their profound discoveries, just to make sure they still feel that way. But it is a great substance that stimulates altered ways of looking at things. It is so harmless and everyone uses it, it is truly a shame it is illegal. Man do I love that clean sativa high.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 3/22/2009 2:48:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has had a deep relation with cannabis since he was an early teenager... It is not a smooth relationship, though, and SWIM has come across disadvantages and had to learn them the hard way (i.e., making the mistakes to realize).

For many years since SWIM was maybe 15 he has smoked every single day of his life. Specially in the late teenage days he smoked a lot, many joints a day. It didnt prevent him from getting good grades at school, though, specially from the subjects he liked. but it did suck quite some energy away from SWIM, things he could have done but didnt because it was nicer to just stay stoned where he was haha

When he turned maybe 20 or so he started being more conscious about it, taking a few weeks or a month off once in a while. The most he ever stayed without smoking since he began was maybe a 2 months period once when he wanted to clean his lungs a bit and test his will power.

Now he decided that, first of all, gotta go for quality, not quantity... Also, what SWIM does is to make all his duties of the day, study, work in the land, exercise and so on, and only after all of this smoke his first joint.. If not, chances are he's gonna "push things with the belly", as the Dreamlandian expression goes, postponing things for some other time instead of doing it.

He knows some people can smoke and be very productive, but for him he rather be productive first and then enjoy the fruits of his labour with a nice joint and music Very happy

Also when travelling, SWIM loves to make a long hike somewhere and when he gets to his destination, like top of the mountain or whatever, then light a nice spliff Very happy

Damn it evil seductive lady Mary, now SWIM wants to smoke and its still too early haha

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 4/18/2009 12:13:19 AM

John Murdoch IV

Master of plants wrote:
Right now I found out sativa isn´t psychoactive, so I should maybe rename thread to indica. lol

Not psychoactive? What do you mean?

But I like a good mix of sativa and indica. Pure sativa makes my mind spin too fast. It's hyperactive enough in it's normal state Razz

I used to smoke every day when I was younger but now only maybe 2-3 times a month. And only when I feel like I deserve it. Like someone here said before, first do the work and then have a joint. If I smoke first I don't do what I need to do. I always start to do something else that was not on the schedule Razz hehe

––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!