We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Have you ever tried LSD?
Choice Votes Statistics
I tried it and I liked it 40 70 %
I tried it and it was ok 3 5 %
I tried it and I did not like it 0 0 %
No, but I want to try it someday 12 21 %
No, and I do not want to try it 2 3 %

PREV123
Have you ever tried LSD? Options

970Codfert
#41 Posted : 3/3/2009 4:10:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

where can SWIM acquire HBWR seeds?
All posts are fictional.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

970Codfert
#42 Posted : 3/3/2009 4:15:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.seedvendor.co...-hbwr-free-shipp100.html

Found some here, with the help of google. If anyone knows of a particularly trusted vendor, that'd be great.
All posts are fictional.

polytrip
#43 Posted : 3/3/2009 6:26:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
endlessness wrote:
Im pretty sure to remember that ALD-52 metabolizes into LSD so it should be identical. There was a story of I think owsley defending himself saying he made ALD-52 but in court a chemist showed that to get to ALD-52 one would first have to pass through LSD, and that it would anyways be metabolized into LSD so it was not a valid defense

I have often heard that it's supposed to be better then LSD, but i have never been able to get my hands on that stuff to check it out for myself. I'm curious if there's anybody who has experience with it,on this forum.

69ron
#44 Posted : 3/3/2009 7:10:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infinite I wrote:
Swim will try the passionflower at some point, would it be ok to just use peppermint oil instead of leaves??

Yes, peppermint oil works better than peppermint leaves. You can get peppermint oil at most grocery stores in the baking section. It’s sold as peppermint extract and is usually diluted in ethanol. 1/4 tsp of that should be plenty enough.

Infinite I wrote:
The hbws seeds with the peppermint oil is great, closest thing swims had to acid in years. Swim and his friend tried six seeds and were thinking of upping the dose, but swim is worried about this anxiety swiy speaks of with higher doses? How many would you say is too many?? really interested in the passionflower because if the visuals got going it would be even closer to acid, highly reccomended folks and thanks for this 69ron, totally changes the seeds, much more stimulating! Very happy

It's good to see others are starting to discover the power of adding peppermint. Sherry wine also works. Anything high in acetaldehyde that is acidic works.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#45 Posted : 3/3/2009 7:12:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
endlessness wrote:
Im pretty sure to remember that ALD-52 metabolizes into LSD so it should be identical. There was a story of I think owsley defending himself saying he made ALD-52 but in court a chemist showed that to get to ALD-52 one would first have to pass through LSD, and that it would anyways be metabolized into LSD so it was not a valid defense

I have often heard that it's supposed to be better then LSD, but i have never been able to get my hands on that stuff to check it out for myself. I'm curious if there's anybody who has experience with it,on this forum.

Well, psilocybin metabolizes into psilocin, but still the actual effects are different. Psilocybin has to convert in the body in to psilocin before it can enter the brain. This slows down entry into the brain and prolongs its presence outside of the brain where it causes bodily side effects.

Another example of this is heroin. It’s converted in the body into morphine. Despite this fact, the effects of heroin are preferred to the effects of morphine.

So just because alkaloid X converts to alkaloid Y in the body doesn’t mean the effect are identical. How a drug gets absorbed into the body and brain can dramatically alter the effects.

So ALD-52 may indeed be much more pleasant than LSD-25.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

endlessness
#46 Posted : 3/3/2009 7:56:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you have a good point

but as for psilocin/psylocibin, ive never seen any trustable research that showed indeed it had distinct effects, only subjective experiences that people correlated with the alkaloid content they have read is present in different kinds of mushrooms. Did anyone really tested this, as far as you know?

69ron
#47 Posted : 3/4/2009 8:01:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM did a test long ago in the past when he had access to pure psilocybin pills. He converted some to psilocin and tested it separately. There's a very noticeable difference in the effects. Psilocin comes on much faster, is slightly more psychedelic, slightly more euphoric, and has noticeably less bodily side effects. I don't know of it being documented anywhere though, but I've known other people who did the same tests long ago. The problem is that psilocin is not stable, so you need to convert it and use it right away.

Spock's Brain
#48 Posted : 3/4/2009 8:41:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wouldn't mind finding myself in a place in life where I could do a 12hr mental magnifier / creativity marathon.
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

69ron
#49 Posted : 3/5/2009 7:17:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Poll results for the three related polls as of Thursday, March 5, 2009 11:00:00 AM

Have you ever tried LSD?
Code:
Choice                             Votes Statistics
===============================    ===== ==========
I tried it and I liked it          26    78 %
I tried it and it was ok            2     6 %
I tried it and I did not like it    0     0 %
No, but I want to try it someday    4    12 %
No, and I do not want to try it     1     3 %

Have you ever tried psilocybin/mushrooms?
Code:
I tried it and I liked it          26    83 %
I tried it and it was ok            3     9 %
No, but I want to try it someday    1     3 %

Have you ever tried mescaline/cactus?
Code:
I tried it and I liked it          13    44 %
I tried it and it was ok            1     3 %
No, but I want to try it someday   15    51 %
No, and I do not want to try it     0     0 %

28 people have tried LSD.
29 people have tried psilocybin/mushrooms.
14 people have tried mescaline/cactus.

1 person doesn’t want to try LSD.
1 person doesn’t want to try psilocybin/mushrooms.
0 people don’t want to try mescaline/cactus.

4 people want to try LSD for the first time.
1 person wants to try psilocybin/mushrooms for the first time.
15 people want to try mescaline/cactus for the first time.

69ron
#50 Posted : 3/20/2009 5:00:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Poll results for the three related polls as of Thursday, March 19, 2009 9:00:00 PM

Have you ever tried LSD?
Code:
I tried it and I liked it          27    75 %
I tried it and it was ok            3     8 %
No, but I want to try it someday    5    13 %
No, and I do not want to try it     1     2 %

Have you ever tried psilocybin/mushrooms?
Code:
I tried it and I liked it          27    81 %
I tried it and it was ok            4    12 %
No, but I want to try it someday    1     3 %

Have you ever tried mescaline/cactus?
Code:
I tried it and I liked it          16    45 %
I tried it and it was ok            1     2 %
No, but I want to try it someday   18    51 %
No, and I do not want to try it     0     0 %

30 people have tried LSD.
31 people have tried psilocybin/mushrooms.
17 people have tried mescaline/cactus.

1 person doesn’t want to try LSD.
1 person doesn’t want to try psilocybin/mushrooms.
0 people don’t want to try mescaline/cactus.

5 people want to try LSD for the first time.
1 person wants to try psilocybin/mushrooms for the first time.
18 people want to try mescaline/cactus for the first time.

psychosisdoses
#51 Posted : 3/21/2009 12:05:19 PM

Derek

i have had extensive experience with lsd its quite hard to guess how much id say over 100+
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

#52 Posted : 3/21/2009 12:40:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

memo wrote:
SWIM more than liked it. SWIM has gone as far as stating that his whole system of beliefs and view of the world are a direct result of the lsd experience.

For sure! If it wasn't for knowing this meth'd out crackhead through a friend of a friend of a friend SWIM would have never been introduced to LSD and the perception that SWIM now caries because of his LSD experiences.

SWIM had started out on sugar cubes (which were so gross) and then went to gels, then blotters. All in all in the past 3-4 years SWIM has done LSD roughly 500 or so times. It's weird because SWIMS tolerance for the effects of LSD were very high. And recently when SWIM got into mushrooms and took a 3.5g dose of some unknowns from a friend of a friend, SWIM has never had such a crazy experience of any other psychdelic! When SWIM took 8 sugar cubes, 10 blotters and 2 gels, SWIM didn't even trip as hard as that 3.5g of mushrooms!

It was unreal to say the least. But all in all LSD was the first psych SWIM had ever done and it has changed SWIMS perception of life & reality forever! Amen

PREV123