We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Utter Enchantment-A trip report Options

Mr.Peabody
#1 Posted : 10/19/2012 5:18:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I began my day in a solitary car ride to one of the areas in the wilderness that people seldom seem to go. I had been to this place many times, but had never been able to enjoy a good trip in the woods. So, I had the day off, it was sunny, I had two dogs that love hiking and a handful of freshly picked psilocybe cyanescens. What more could any psychonaut ask for?

For whatever the reason, I felt on edge on my way out. My heart jumped with every cop car I saw, and my dogs were annoying the hell out of me. I kept wondering if I made the right choice to head out on my own to the woods. I have done it before, and I am a seasoned tripper, but the anxiety was still there.

When I arrived I downed my shrooms and headed off on the trail. I knew the area I was headed for, which was about a mile and a half away. When I arrived to this spot on the river there was a bit of overcast clouds that hung low and socked in the valley. By this time I was already feeling the tryptamine spirit take me over.

It was at this very moment the clouds lifted, the sun shined bright and the valley bloomed for me. The leaves on the trees proclaimed it a season of change with leaves of bright orange yellows and reds. My heart pumped molecules of magic through my veins.

I knew this was the place I needed to be. It was the place I was meant to be, for it was a place meant for me.

I was a bit tired so I found a lovely downed tree that was resting on a sand bar. The tree was covered in soft moss and I found the perfect spot for me to lie. I spent a while with my eyes closed, graced by wonderful and profound visions. At the very moment I felt that I might transcend to another realm my dag startled me by trying to run off with a branch that happened to be the end of the tree I was laying on! I took this as a sign that I should have some fun with my pups. I found myself rolling with laughter at how silly the two crazy creatures appeared trouncing and bounding through the water.

I feel after a few years of tripping I have hit a new plane. My last few trips have been the most productive and profound. This trip let me work though a lot of things I had been dealing with, and let my mind truly expand to many possibilities. Being in this old growth forest alone was a truly divine experience. I felt the spirit of this place. The trees called to me. The water sang to me. The light breeze lifted my spirit to new heights.

This was it! I stood on the Earth and existed. I felt this burning fire in me, “I AM ALIVE!!”

This was a truly beautiful moment, spent in an unimaginably beautiful place.

I reached a state of mind where I ceased to make decisions. I had nowhere to be, nothing pressing. I could do as I pleased; this was the taste of pure freedom. I knew when it was time to leave, I’d leave. When I left, I didn’t make the choice, I merely flowed with the energy of the place as a leaf in the river.

When it was time to go, I was quite sad to leave that place. It hurt me to leave this place made of pure magic. I felt as though I was leaving a beloved family member, with no idea when we might meet again. But I knew it was time. It was time to move on to other adventures.

On my way in I had walked with my pistol on my side, fearing a mountain lion may want to attack me or my dogs. I came to this place fearing the police, as sign of my paranoia. When I walked out, I threw my gun in my bag. I knew I wouldn’t need it. I don’t know how, but somehow I knew everything would be fine. This feeling of ease has followed me to this day. I can’t explain it, but I have lived with so much paranoia and fear, and it is gone. What a wonderful feeling!

I was greatly privileged to experience that place, on that day, and I am eternally thankful. I was able to take in the power and majesty of the forest for a small slice of time. That slice will always exist. It was a moment of perfection which will live in me. I left a small part of myself on that place, an imprint, and the forest gave me a small part of itself.
Mr.Peabody attached the following image(s):
IMAG0199.jpg (2,274kb) downloaded 155 time(s).
IMAG0204.jpg (1,964kb) downloaded 153 time(s).
IMAG0210.jpg (915kb) downloaded 153 time(s).
Be an adult only when necessary.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Crazyhorse
#2 Posted : 10/19/2012 5:44:43 AM

Wide eyed and hopeful

Beautiful report, I'm very happy for you! I really need to find myself a place like that.

So how much did you take?
No direction but to follow what you know,
No direction but a faith in her decision,
No direction but to never fight her flow,
No direction but to trust the final destination.

Mr.Peabody
#3 Posted : 10/19/2012 6:01:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks man! Glad you liked it!
About 20 grams. They were barely mature, which in my experience means a bit more potency. It was a pretty intense dose, but there's really no way of having a bad time in a place like that.

zombicyckel
#4 Posted : 10/19/2012 6:04:01 AM

Armchair activist

Wonderful report! thanks for sharing, love the pictures. Nothing that completes a good report with some beautiful pictures

Mr.Peabody
#5 Posted : 10/19/2012 11:50:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you! I am glad you like it!Big grin

jamie
#6 Posted : 10/20/2012 12:18:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I love the PNW this time of year..I have not found any cyans yet though..or many mushrooms at all..it was dry for so many weeks until the rain came this week. I want to find some cyans and baeocystis so I have been going out every day..I love hiking at this time of year too..Ive been spending lots of time in the old growth here on the BC coast contemplating the idea of whether or not these forests dream..so many people loath the end of summer and think of winter as a dead time..I see it more like a dreaming time.
Long live the unwoke.

SWIMfriend
#7 Posted : 10/20/2012 12:31:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A great pleasure to read...and I'm always deeply delighted at pics of doggie trip assistants!

Thanks for posting it.

Eliyahu
#8 Posted : 10/20/2012 12:38:11 AM
סנדלפון

You did a hell of a good job writing this report. I enjoyed the heck out of it.
I went to a place that looked just like that last summer and ate cactus.

Tripping in the wilderness is pretty much the ultimate outdoor activity IMO.
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Mr.Peabody
#9 Posted : 10/20/2012 12:53:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks SWIMfriend! I have spent most of my trips with only my doggies, who always add an element of hilarity to the experience.

Jamie:
I have heard so many people saying, "Ugh this weather" when the rain came. They had their sun!! Too much! I have been dying for the rain! I am so happy it is raining! I got lucky and one of my patches at a park had a sprinkler on it all summer. Plus, I have been watering my own outside patches. So I am quite lucky! Big grin Plus, I still have cyans left from last year.

I scored big today, and found a loaded patch of liberty caps. Got about 100g! And I only scratched the surface of the place. I think I may treat myself to some freshies tonight...

I really think there is a consciousness to the forest. That old growth is just so alive! I really like that, winter is a time of dreaming indeed.

Eliyahu:
Thanks man! I wish every trip could be in nature! I have wanted to trip out in this place for a while, and was glad I did it. I have tripped a few times near Rainier, too. Glorious!
I think my brother and I are going to enjoy this place on the river with some camping and cactus next year.

Sky Motion
#10 Posted : 10/21/2012 6:51:50 PM

<3

BEAUTIFUL!! thats what I call a mushroom trip!!

Mr.Peabody
#11 Posted : 10/22/2012 4:55:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It sure was! Thanks a lot!

majesticnature
#12 Posted : 3/6/2013 2:50:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent report!
All of my post are fictional in nature for the purpose of self entertainment.