We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Apocalyptic Visions Options

Infinite I
#1 Posted : 2/5/2013 9:36:13 AM

JC

No have you?? why do you ask?? I have read one report on here and it mentioned things like that.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

marypoppins
#2 Posted : 2/5/2013 2:05:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i haven't
but many i have sat with have
i think there have been quite a bit of this discussed over at eboka.info

DeDao
#3 Posted : 2/5/2013 2:22:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have, but not with Iboga!
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

mindash
#4 Posted : 3/5/2013 7:55:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kambogahuasca Panacea wrote:
Overwhelmingly!!!

Don't listen to any news from Infowars or Alex Jones within one month of flooding! Should be a prerequisite actually. No news for one month before a flood. I think that's why I get it so bad. Last time I flooded I had no New World Order issues and I had abstained/quit those news sources for two months prior.

Better news with less scary presentation from Peace Revolution Podcast, Boiling Frogs Post, Corbett Report and others. But Alex Jones and Iboga don't mix. Please don't mix.

i agree entirely. i had a pretty bad bought of paranoia following my first iboga exp for some reason was fixated on serial killers coming after me for a month following due to some things i was watching as far as docus go and studying certain aspects of psychology but thankfully pulled out of it and i always did think well before acting so nothing bad came of it but was still a very stressful mind bending period.. and btw hello nexus i am alive and well