We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Being Reborn in the Sun Options

Psychelectric
#1 Posted : 2/2/2013 2:08:54 AM

Curiouser and curiouser

5 grams of mushrooms.

This is going to be fun. On this day me and a friend decide to subconsciously suck at math. We have 3 chocolates that contain an eigth of mushrooms a peice. At the time I'm too lazy to figure out what ounces converts to grams (which is what I know doses in) {For those of you playing along that's 3.5 grams). This is sad too, beacuse I am good at math. But then again on a day like that, I'm not sure I really want to be good at math. We each eat one chocolate and walk over to a park. THe park is within walking distance from my house. We eat the chocolates at about 5:30. We go to the park and throw a frisbee back and forth to kill time.

The sun goes down.

We both walk back to my house. Things seem to get bit more colorful. The journey seems long but not too bad and the headlights of the cars seem like little suns darting by on the road beside us as we walk. After it calms down we cross the street and head into my neighborhood. The walk seems odd, more flowing and rhythmic with a beat pulsating with each step. Maybe I'm just excited. Then I see my house. The trees around the building bend down and echo with purple and teal light making primative patterns like etchings in the fabric of reality. Yeah I'm tripping.

When we go back inside. We decide to half the last chocolate. That's now up to 5 grams.

We go out to my backyard to smoke a bowl. I tell my friend that we should be cool because my neighbor two houses down is a cop. I say this matter-of-factly not worried at all, but it's taken as an indication that we should step inside. He sits down on my couch. I have my frisbee, which changes color hung on the wall above him. A rainbow begins to pulse across the room.

I go into a back room to turn on a movie. It's an anime. I sit and watch it for a minute. The setting is a forest. Where spirits and wild animals live. As I watch the movie, a movie I have seen numerous times I notice that nothing in the movie is tripping out. It looks exactly as it should be. The voices don't waver and the colors don't bend. Weird. I then look at the wall. I'm in a forest.

Hoy Fuck. This is intense. Holy fuck. What the fuck.

I go back into the living room where my friend is still laying down tripping at the colors pulsing from my frisbee.

"Will I still be tripping in the moring?" I ask.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Holy shit this is intense. DO you think I will still be tripping in the moring?"

"Dude youre going to be fine, chill the fuck out."

"Okay." And then I calm done. My brief bout of paranoia lasts only a few seconds maybe a minute or two at best. He can sense that I have calmed down and we decide to toast the fact that we have just gotten a hold of some really awesome mind blowing mushrooms.

I pour us each a glass of wild turkey whiskey. We toast. I wander around my house taking note of all of the intricacies of my walls, the colors, the patterns. Everything is flowing in this alien colorful wonderland. We have blacklights strung up and my frisbee is constantly changing colors. Music is echoing in the backgound.

Ego Death.

I forget who I am. I forget what I do for a living. And I don't care. In fact it feels good. I laugh about it. I spout the phrase "flipskittyisms". I have no idea what the fuck that means. Have I regressed to talking in tongues?

After I get engrossed with all of the chaos of what is going on. It gets to be about 2 at night and my friend leaves thanking me for a good time. He seems to not be tripping when he leaves. I begin to wonder if he was ever there in the first place.

Then things get weird.

I lay down on the couch in my TV room. The movie has long been over. The world begins to pulse around me. The universe is splitting right at my ceiling. It feels very DMT esque. I remeber that DMT and psilocybin are rather similar molecules. Bright bright magenta overtakes my veiw with a glimpse at what I can only describe as heaven and the furture and another dimesion. I can see me in an electric blue energy making love to a subtle silky pink female figure with multiple arms. I hope this is my future. Is this a glimpse of my afterlife? Is this me in another dimension?

I walk back to my bedroom and lay down. Bright white light. Screaming. Pushing. Confusion. I beging to shout. "Oh my fucking God. Oh my fucking God" over and over like a mantra. I am being reborn. Is this what it feels like to die. Is this what it feels like to be reborn. Pressure. Pushing. Bright light. It's strange, amazing and awe inspiring. For a second I think I'm going to lose bodily function. I decide this is a good time to get back up and walk around.

The world goes cartoony, almost nostalgic.

I go play music on my iphone. THe Greatful Dead. Truckin.

While it starts I log on to Facebook and post that everything is awesome and tell everyone that I hope they are having a good night.

I take my phone and step outside. What an awesome dream. I think I should go for a walk. I only have my slack on at the time.

The music from my phone is playing. I begin to walk out of my neighborhood and down the street. No one is outside. I can hear cars in the distance. I text several of my friends to see how they are doing and to tell them about my strange and crazy night. (The next day I have to convince them that I was merely drunk dialing them at 3 in the morning, fortunatlely I chose my words carefully the night before).

I walk to a nearby school.
Then I walk to a church.

Then I head home.

Also my dog was with me the whole time. She followed my down the road to a school and a church and stayed by my side the whole time. Throughout the whole walk she had a third eye in the center of her forehead. She was like a spirit guide. WHen I get back home at about 4, I go to bed. Then I wake up the next morning.

What an awesome dream.
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Sky Motion
#2 Posted : 2/26/2013 6:30:12 AM

<3

Quote:
The trees around the building bend down and echo with purple and teal light making primative patterns like etchings in the fabric of reality. Yeah I'm tripping.

I love this haha! <3

Awesome report man, really intense too.