We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV5678NEXT
The OFFICIAL Binaural Beat Thread Options

chilling
#121 Posted : 2/12/2013 1:31:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes I have. As the blue tunnel is the disc of your third eye. As you move through the tunnel a orange ring forms allot. As you go through you break through mutliple subtle layers of mind. Then you are meditating, sometimes third eye visions and experiances other times feelings from other vibratory centers. You can move to our heart in that state much easier. The beats are great. Try the 4-7hz range. Do you feel the spin? When you say moving like sideways but it feels like your straight still? How about the tourqe on your spine?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DamiasOfEgypt
#122 Posted : 2/12/2013 1:34:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Big grin , i actually cam up for the idea for this type of meditation one night a year ago when i was in the shower and my phone was playing that super high pitched sound that usually only people under 21 can hear and i decided to try to focus on it and the sound of the water coming out of the shower head. It produced the pressure and relaxation effect and i have been practicing it ever since. All it takes to do is two constant sounds. 3 produces a stronger effect but takes much more concentration though the feeling is greatly increased.

chilling
#123 Posted : 2/12/2013 1:36:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Focous on the solar disc when you are doing this. Watch the breath. The visons come and go, sometimes like daysdreams, other times vivid imaginations, sometimes you fall into a dream, interactions in hyperspace. Meditation is like the DMT experiance. This guy has great frequency videos. http://www.youtube.com/user/mountainmystic9

DamiasOfEgypt
#124 Posted : 2/12/2013 1:37:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

chilling wrote:
Yes I have. As the blue tunnel is the disc of your third eye. As you move through the tunnel a orange ring forms allot. As you go through you break through mutliple subtle layers of mind. Then you are meditating, sometimes third eye visions and experiances other times feelings from other vibratory centers. You can move to our heart in that state much easier. The beats are great. Try the 4-7hz range. Do you feel the spin? When you say moving like sideways but it feels like your straight still? How about the tourqe on your spine?

I fell more like i am in tune with the sound and i just let it take me. It just bounces around inside me and i feel myself moving along with it. When i turn my head slightly to either side then i start to feel a spin as if one side is applying more force and trying to take me along with it.

chilling
#125 Posted : 2/12/2013 1:41:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The blue tunnel is your third eye it represents the astral universe. The orange ring (its like a nuclear orange glow) is the physical. If you are a spiritual man remind yourself that God/The Universe loves you before entering in to this space.

DamiasOfEgypt
#126 Posted : 2/12/2013 2:00:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

chilling wrote:
The blue tunnel is your third eye it represents the astral universe. The orange ring (its like a nuclear orange glow) is the physical. If you are a spiritual man remind yourself that God/The Universe loves you before entering in to this space.

I made sure of that before i did, lol

voyaj
#127 Posted : 2/21/2013 8:54:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey,

So, I have listened to Binaural Beats for a while. Before I even attempted taking spice or a breakthrough. I had not listened to binaural beats after I had my breakthrough and the entities told me to sing. They even made fun of me... he cant sing. What an idiot.

But, they FORCED me to sing. It was strange. So, I started listening to Binaural Beats again and began to hum along sort of in the way they had me doing it. The they had me doing it I felt like a frog with a deep deep voice but that was another matter.

It has sort of blown me away. I was actually taught something by this experience that is real. As I was leaving their realm they had me in a deep chant but I could no longer keep up, I was running out of energy doing a deep hum drone and the vision was being lost because I could not keep it up... or it was just wearing off. They waved me goodbye and I flew across the void as pure energy and then the Earth was recreated, someone blew on my forehead and I plummeted to Earth on the silver cord. I could see it. I did not even know what a silver cord was at that point until I researched it.

Anyway, has anyone had this experience of a chanting drone with the entities or with humming to binaural beats? I find it fascinating. All of it.

I was just humming to this in many tones, very soothing, very much like when I was there although it was much deeper in tone. Funny that we actually learn things we never knew about out there. What an amazing substance.

cubeananda
#128 Posted : 2/21/2013 5:32:02 PM

jai

I have hummed to binaural beats, its quite an amazing experience when your voice causes gentle amounts of sonic dissonance with the sountrack.

Never have tried it on any psychedelics, maybe I will try it with Salvia Laughing

voyaj
#129 Posted : 2/22/2013 12:11:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If I hum to this a little below key in long winded drone hums it is nearly identical to that of what the entities had me do. The tone resonates deeply to make a low patterned chant. I was really happy to come across this but the spice is what brought me to it. If I do it long enough afterwards I will hear high pitch frequencies stuck in my head much like after the breakthrough. Makes the experience all the more real.

chilling
#130 Posted : 2/22/2013 12:38:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Listened to a 528hz frequency with an emerald overlay on it while I was breaking through. Gods love is beyond infinite infinties.

Zebu
#131 Posted : 2/22/2013 8:39:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you listen to both of these videos at once it's quite majestic.
When I say I, I actually mean we the collective of the Borg. Therefore anything I say reflects the views of the Borg Collective

Jörmungandr
#132 Posted : 2/23/2013 11:38:11 PM

Everything I say is purely hypothetical

Binaural beats or solfeggio frequencies are always part of my ritual before and during my adventures. Best listened through headphones. This is a particular favourite https://www.youtube.com/...ure=youtube_gdata_player
“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.”

— Nikola Tesla

hostilis
#133 Posted : 2/25/2013 12:10:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is interesting. I will have to try listening to some binural beats when i break through next time.
3... 2... 1... BLAST OFF!!!!FFO TSALB ...1 ...2 ...3

My grafting guide

obliguhl
#134 Posted : 2/27/2013 7:02:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Why pay their absurd prices when you can achieve the same, if not better, effects from the free open-source program Gnaural?

Because these CDs also come with pretty effective hypnotic suggestions on top of the waves. I found that CDs which combine binaural waves with hypnotic and subliminal suggestions work best.

Here is one of my favourite (binaural only) track:

http://gnomad.info/boxed-nirvana.htm

and a pretty interesting site i just found:

http://iso-tones.com

ZeroFlight
#135 Posted : 3/6/2013 1:36:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My only experience with these was a higher frequency one I used that caused an auditory hallucination for a couple minutes afterwards that sounded like murmurs or scrambled talking. It freaked me out when it happened because I was at work using headphones and when I removed the buds the sound persisted and I looked all over hahaha....

It felt like the equivilent to one of those visual animations that make you see the walls breath but an auditory version.
He who knows nothing retains the capacity to know everything

slewb
#136 Posted : 4/14/2013 10:58:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you have to focus on the sound? Or can it just be like in the background while you're reading or something?

mailorderdiety
#137 Posted : 4/15/2013 12:05:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WSaged wrote:
Quote:
This actually makes some sense. I have somewhat of bad hearing. I can still hear everything but just not half as well as I used to. I wonder if any hearing damage wouldn't allow me to hear certain frequencies to acheieve the effect I'm looking for.

Damaged hearing usually results in loss of high frequency's, Binaural Beating relies on the lower freqs. so you should be OK.

BTW guy's, anyone who has a standard DAW (Protools, Sonar, etc) can create these effects.
Make two mono tracks, put a separate signal generator (tone oscillator) on the insert of each.
Pan one of the tracks all the way to the Left, the other all the way to the Right.
Now set the two signal generators to the same frequency (like 100Hz) & change one of them just a tiny bit (like 104Hz).

That's it, now find the frequency that effect your brain the most!!

WS

just stumbled onto this. was using the binaural beats on youtube for my spice runs. i have logic and just panned two oscillators l/r and played with the pitch differences.. also adding filters really is amazing: ring filter, delay etc. very amazing the way it effects the body/brain.

Hyperspace Fool
#138 Posted : 4/21/2013 8:30:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, this stuff is for real. Despite what some will say, this is no placebo effect. In fact, there is no debate about brainwave entrainment... nearly every study I have seen shows unequivocally that it is possible to manipulate your brainwaves with sound, light and a number of other methods to boot.

I have trouble with this thread being called Binaural Beat Thread, and having all such discussions shoved here. Binaural beats are NOT the most effective or useful method of brainwave entrainment, and most of the products that were being discussed here employ more than one technique. (isochronic tones, solfeggio, right/left brain hemisphere synchronization, layered frequencies, Schumman Resonance etc. etc. etc.) The cool thing about other brainwaves, is that many of them don't require headphones like binaural beats do.

In fact, the audio only entrainment stuff pales in comparison to any decent mind machine. The combination of light and sound for brainwave entrainment is where it is at folks. Plenty of people who get little or no effect from YouTube binaural beats (really the shittiest way to listen to them btw... even worse than low bitrate mp3), have had near breakthrough experiences with even my oldest mind machine.

That said, this stuff is not magic. It certainly helps if you meditate and do breathing exercises. They are also not exactly consistent in their effects. One thing is sure though... if you are on a psychedelic and you put on some light and sound glasses and headset, you WILL get considerably higher, and the CEVs from such devices can be incredible. Even if you are not having any CEVs or feeling very high, these machines can throw you into expansive visual fields that would be hard to achieve on even a +4 trip.

So, I think the focus on binaural beats is unnecessarily narrow. It would be like shoving all talk about entheogens into a thread called 2-CB (a substance which is only borderline entheogenic IMO).

Last thing I will say is that IMO Neuro Programmer 3 a better piece of software than Gnaural, Entrainer, SBaGen, or the old but still out there bwgen brainwave generator... at least in terms of the quality of the final product you can make and ease of use. This is somewhat subjective I suppose, and I haven't used the latest versions of all of them, so they may have improved in the last year or so.

Just my opinions, so take it or leave it.
HF
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

a1pha
#139 Posted : 4/21/2013 9:25:10 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
I have trouble with this thread being called Binaural Beat Thread, and having all such discussions shoved here. Binaural beats are NOT the most effective or useful method of brainwave entrainment, and most of the products that were being discussed here employ more than one technique.

The point wasn't to narrow the discussion and 'shove' all threads under this one heading. It was simply a forum management move since there were over 20 unique threads thrown around many parts of the forum with new ones being created regularly. I moved them to one thread simply to ease members ability to search for one thread instead of digging up many.

So instead of playing the semantics game, how do you propose we organize threads on the topic, HF?
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Hyperspace Fool
#140 Posted : 4/22/2013 12:20:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I say the thread be called

"The OFFICIAL Brainwave Entrainment Thread"

This would allow discussion of the full range of techniques and technologies.

Alternatively, we could have a Binaural Beats thread, a Brainwave Frequency thread, a separate Sound & Light (Mind Machine/ Brain Machine) thread and so on...

It is not so much semantics as the grouping of a wide variety of related topics under a name that doesn't reflect said wide variety.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

«PREV5678NEXT