We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Looking for simple, tried & tested Bufo-extraction Tek(Cebil) Options

SKA
#1 Posted : 12/24/2012 1:26:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've seen quite alot of proposed Bufo extraction TEKS round here,
but many of them use chemicals I wouldn't know where to obtain or
chemicals that are rather expensive.(Fumaric acid, IPA, Ethanol, Xylene, DCM, MagnesiumSulfate..etc)

My cat is looking for a way to extract 5-HO-DMT from Cebil(A.Colubrina) seeds, using
more easily available & cheaper chemicals.(limited budget)

What's available & affordable around here:
As far as I know 99% pure acetone(dry nuff?),Citric acid, Lime(Calcium Hydroxide),
Naphtha, Lye & SodiumCarbonate are all easily available and relatively cheap at
Dutch suppliers. (I suppose it's possible to make one's own Ethanol using Sugarwater, yeast & a simple destillation apparatus without spending alot of money, but would it be pure enough for extraction purposes?)

With these Chemicals I just mentioned my Cat could perform this proposed Tek:
69ron wrote:
Acetone Citrate Bufotenine Precipitation Tech

* Coarsely grind 100 grams of Vilca seeds.
* Add 1 part pickling lime (calcium hydroxide) and mix in enough water to make it wet. NOTE: sodium carbonate works as a substitute for lime in all steps of this extraction tech.
* Mix for about 10 minutes and let it dry completely. There must not be any water present at all before going to the next step.
* Dissolve the mix in 500 ml of dry acetone. Filter out the solids. Repeat with more acetone until the acetone is nearly clear.
* Evaporate the acetone down to about 100 ml.
* Add 10% citric acid solution to the acetone until no more precipitation is seen. It will take about 30 ml of 10% citric acid solution for 100 grams of seeds. NOTE: to make the citric acid solution, dissolve 10 grams of citric acid in 100 ml of dry acetone. I will take a while for the citric acid to dissolve in the acetone, so prepare this solution several hours ahead of time.
* Carefully pour out the acetone leaving behind the precipitates. Discard the acetone.
* Dry the precipitates completely leaving crude bufotenine citrate and other junk. Bufotenine citrate is a goo and not very active. You don’t want it in this form.
* Slowly mix in lime until the goo becomes a dry powder. Then add water to make the mix wet and mix for about 10 minutes and let the mix dry completely. There must not be any water present at all before going to the next step.
* Grind the mix to a powder. Dissolve in 100 ml acetone and filter out the solids. Repeat with more acetone until the acetone is nearly clear.
* Evaporate the collected acetone to get nearly pure freebase bufotenine.

Has anyone have any success using this TEK yet? Or is it a no-no?
If it works I would like to hear it. If it doesn't, I would like to
hear another tried & tested Bufo Extraction from Cebil-Tek that
requires only the chemicals that are available in Holland(which I just mentioned)

Anyone?

PS: If anyone here knows Dutch suppliers of Xylene, DCM, IPA, Fumaric Acid, do enlighten me.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ufostrahlen
#2 Posted : 12/25/2012 12:08:14 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

fumaric acid:

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/2...&hash=item20b66f2d7c

IPA: your local pharmacy (~2-4EUR per 500ml)

solvents:

http://mistralni.co.uk/collections/solvents
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 12/25/2012 8:48:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

bufotenine is a fantastic chemical to work with...IF you can get it to work

i have tried that tek many times..and even worked on other extraction techniques that worked maybe 25% of the time...the problem is that 5-ho-dmt doesnt react the same way that dmt does..it maybe more similar to psilocin in the fact that it doesnt really like to be freebased

freebasing it for too long could cause it to turn into something else..which has a reduced effect..and possibly more toxic like side effects(more puking and body ache)

bufotenine can cause severe nausea for a few seconds..but if you get past that part it can be a super amazing chemical

i would recommend this tek..this tek seems to produce the most reliable bufotenine...its easy..and the chemicals are pretty easy to get...

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...n_and_Bufojam_Changa_Tek

personally the hardest part is getting seeds that have bufo in them at all...its always sorta a hit or miss

but a way to tell if your seeds are good is to eat one or two of them...you should get a warm body buzz..and some mild trippiness to your vision...

it's a sound

SKA
#4 Posted : 12/26/2012 4:08:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the help. Those IPA & Fumaric acid-suppliers have very reasonable prices. Unlike the ones
I found before.

I am familiar with the effects of Yopo-snuff. Prepared the snuff with yopo,lime & water and snorted it 3 times.
(On 3 different occasions) The nausea was intense, but so were the visions. Not a walk in the park.

All 3 times I've seen lots of human entities: The foot of a male, mature pianist, children running around in
my peripheral vision, hands reaching towards my face. Miraculous.

My cat would prefer a smokable version of this experience however, to avoid snorting the gnarley goop up the sinus.

SKA
#5 Posted : 1/26/2013 7:50:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The nasty side effects; headache, muscle cramps, nausea & dizzyness...
Are they as intense(if at all present) when Bufotenine is smoked?

I'd prefer to avoid these effects as much as possible, so my bodyload
doesn't demand so much attention, that little is left for the actual experience.
That has been the main problem with snorting Yopo sofar.

jamie
#6 Posted : 1/26/2013 8:20:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

no they are still present for me when bufotenine crystals are smoked, to the point where I dont know if I will be using bufotenine ever again. I took some about 2 weeks ago for the first time in nearly a year and it was horrible. I take very large doses of the stuff though, low doses are useless IMO when it comes to bufotenine...so while my last experience was very immersive on a visionary scale the physical side effects were enough for me to decide that this stuff does not feel healthy to ingest.

I know I wrote about this so much in the past and took it a lot..and it is definatly interesting in terms of it's visionary power..but I now think that maybe some caution is wise with this chemical. Personally I dont know how that kind of contriction to the point of actual muscle cramping, body pain and nausea so bad it makes your head hurt can be non-toxic..

I can only imagine what somebody with a heart problem or pre-existing high blood pressure could end up going through with this stuff.
Long live the unwoke.

reflexion
#7 Posted : 2/3/2013 2:46:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have also been told to be very cautious with these seeds for the same reasons you just mentioned
Several years ago arespected member(oneoverzero) of the ayahuasca forums passed away due to heart problems during the time he was working heavily with the seeds. Maybe just a coincidence, but I felt like it could be worth mentioning.

jamie
#8 Posted : 2/3/2013 2:53:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

See that is what worries me..I dunno to be honest I would just avoid bufotenine unless it's present as a minor alkaloid in a plant. It does not feel good.

For anyone really dedicated to exploring this tryptamine at least take some sort of vasodialator like theobromine with it..ginger helps with the nausea a little bit. Also do not lay down without your head propped up on at least a pillow or 2..for me when I lay down on a full dose of bufotenine without my head raised the pressure in my head becomes unbearable. I always had pillows ready to pay back on..unless you want to stay sitting up which is also uncomfortable.
Long live the unwoke.

SKA
#9 Posted : 2/3/2013 11:24:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for all the information.

I'll heed your warnings & they confirm my personal experience with Yopo-snuff.
Besides my interrest in smoked/evaporised bufotenine, there is another reason pure bufotenine interrests
me. It can be present in Vilca seeds in percentages of 4% to up to 12%. Just rediculous.
And I can't help but notice how subtile the difference between Bufotenine & NN is.

If we could just knock that Hydroxy-group off, we could turn alot of Bufo
into alot of NN. That and/or perhaps Bufotenine can be reacted with certain chemicals
to yield new, potentially active analogues?
What would that take? Could it be done by kitchen-chemistry means?

Parshvik Chintan
#10 Posted : 2/3/2013 12:20:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SKA wrote:
If we could just knock that Hydroxy-group off, we could turn alot of Bufo
into alot of NN. That and/or perhaps Bufotenine can be reacted with certain chemicals
to yield new, potentially active analogues?
What would that take? Could it be done by kitchen-chemistry means?

intriguing thought!
that would be pretty crazy if you could remove that hydroxy chain, a 12% yield of DMT!!!
i certainly hope this is possible.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

SKA
#11 Posted : 2/22/2013 8:37:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So does anyone here know what treatment of Bufotenine could
selectively knock the hydroxyl group off?