We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Where does all the iso go? Options

AluminumFoilRobots
#1 Posted : 2/20/2013 4:10:24 AM

gufyg

Hello nexus,

I have a question pertaining to the FASIPA method. I have an extraction here which is a hybrid between q21q21's d-limonene tek and the BLAB tek, resulting in ~800ml spice-soaked limonene, which I initially opted to use FASW on, doing 3pulls. I was successful in retrieving several grams of fumarate-spice, however I was annoyed by the amount of time I had to keep the water in the oven at 170f. I've been trying to reduce the amount of propane I use generally and by using room-temp-TEKs.

So, to catch any spice that may still be in the limo I have utilized the FASIPA method, and I noticed a clear difference in the two: the IPA doesn't separate from the limonene... Is there some way to clean the Isopropyl out of the limo after all the alks are gone? I like to reuse solvents as much as possible...

FASIPA doesn't ruin limo, does it?!
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Fairly responsible Kratom user.

"whenever he drank ayahuasca, he had such beautiful visions that he used to put his hands over his eyes for fear somebody might steal them."
in between the grinding-brakes of a train crash while aluminum-foil robots make obnoxious sex noises on a static-filled walkie-talkie radio.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

AluminumFoilRobots
#2 Posted : 2/22/2013 7:13:22 PM

gufyg

It's been a few days, still no sign of any layers forming... Does it not come out?
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Fairly responsible Kratom user.

"whenever he drank ayahuasca, he had such beautiful visions that he used to put his hands over his eyes for fear somebody might steal them."
in between the grinding-brakes of a train crash while aluminum-foil robots make obnoxious sex noises on a static-filled walkie-talkie radio.