We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12/21/12 cactus experience Options

nicechrisman
#1 Posted : 12/29/2012 1:27:00 AM

Kin

I decide to take some cactus to ring in the new age. It was a great time.

After fasting for 24 hours (part of which being at work), I began ingesting my cactus around 12am. My first shot of tea was from some fresh pachanoi and bridgesii that I had brewed up. I had filleted the pachanoi and dried and ground the fillets and mixed in with the glass of tea and drank it down quick and chased it by chewing on a slice of ginger. I then lay down and let my stomach deal with it and smoked some cannabis to help it stay down. I repeated the process with some peruvianus tea several times. Not quite sure how much a drank total.

I was just hanging out listening to some native american peyote songs and chillin. I decided to have some coffee after my stomach had kinda settled, knowing there was a good chance this would lead to a purge, which I hadn't yet had. Drank some coffee, smoked a cigarette (which I don't usually smoke) and came back inside. Now the time had come to purge. I vomited so deeply from the depths of my soul and this is when I really first started feeling the medicine. The purge was fantastic.

This is where time gets fuzzy. I was listening to the peyote songs and was getting cold, so I lay down on the floor in front of my gas stove and just kinda huddled around the warmth.

I fell "asleep" in front of the fireplace listening to the peyote songs. There was one about Jesus that sticks in my mind, even though I've never been Christian. Out of my "sleep" I was suddenly jolted awake, as if by a spirit. It seems like it was linked to one of the voices in the song that was on. I don't really know how to experience it. I got up quickly and had a strange feeling that I had connected with the spirit of Jesus through the songs and sleeping. This is strange because I am a Buddhist, and still am, but I think the spirit of Jesus represents something other than what Christians think it does. I think it represents the unifying love of the universe, the spirit that connects all things.

As I was jolted from my sleep, I remember experiencing an effervescent bubbling of energy up my spine and into the top of my head. The bubbles were in rythm with the drumming in the peyote music. Kundalini energy? Since this experience, I am able to call on this bubbling energy for calmness and for energy both. I can do breathing exercises that bring it up again. I've been doing this during meditation sometimes too.

So after suddenly getting up, I decided I should go out for a walk. Got geared up and walked down to this nice park that is down by the ocean. It was a nice walk. I got down there and was walking around on the boardwalk sitting down occasionally to kinda meditate for a while, then getting back up to walk around. I wanted to watch the sunrise, and was thinking about the 2012 scenario, and wondering what kinds of things the day would bring. Would there be crazy terrorist attacks, would we all suddenly realize our combined consciousness as a species? Would there be lots of other people coming out to watch the sun rise?

I finally sat down on the gritty oytershell "sand" on the beach and went into a fairly deep meditation. Suddenly, a kingfisher bird landed on a branch of a tree right next to me and was just chillin. I felt a connection to this bird, and feel that it was a type of spirit animal situation. I sat there still for a while, and eventually a park staff truck came around. Suddenly, the kingfisher took flight directly in the direction of the truck and flew off into the distance.

The sun was pretty much rose, although the hills and trees to the east of me blocked it from my view. I was getting quite hungry after not having ingested any calories in about 36 hours. I walked home. As I was walking up the hill to my house, The sun broke the horizon. I stopped in my tracks on a busy street corner and just stood still and watched it rise. It was the most beautiful thing!

I then got home and broke my fast with the most amazing pear and apple I've ever had in my life! At this point, I figured my trip was about over. I decided to go on the internet and see what kinda crazy shit was going on. I stumbed across an image of a woman protester being removed from an NRA meeting. You could see the tears of outrage in her eyes. I suddenly burst into tears thinking about the families of those children who were murdered. I cried for a while. I didn't really cry for the children, but for the community and the families who are having to deal with it.

This is my trip report as it is now. I'll edit as needed

One thing I neglected to mention is how much time I spent thinking about a shift in consciousness, and really trying to manifest this. I know that my energy has not been a waste, even though many folks are critical of the whole "awakening" thing.

Thinking about following the bodhisattva path. The path of selflessness and love for all beings. I need to stop talking about it with people who don't understand though, as they are often very quick to ridicule. This then tugs on my ego and makes me feel a separation from them. Probably better to mostly discuss these things with other seekers on the path. I'll just keep quiet and do my work. I think that's really the only way it can be done.
Nagdeo

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ipumaestro
#2 Posted : 12/29/2012 3:34:57 AM

catdestined

im inspired to contribute aswell. nice report
achuma puma

nicechrisman
#3 Posted : 12/31/2012 4:35:15 PM

Kin

edited
Nagdeo

nicechrisman
#4 Posted : 2/3/2013 6:29:09 PM

Kin

Prepping for my next experience. I'll be fasting all day (at work...). I plan to consume 25 grams of what I am told is very powerful homegrown and dried green tissue. You can expenct another experience report in the near future.
Nagdeo

ipumaestro
#5 Posted : 2/4/2013 6:49:04 AM

catdestined

if its 1% active thats 250 mgs
if its 2% active thats 500 mgs
if its 3% active thats 750 mgs
if its 4% active thats 1000 mgs
if its 5% active tahts 1250 mgs

honestly ill bet "potent home grown" is probably 2-3% in which case id try to eat 2-3x as much for a more full experience, but thats with visionary intentions. 50-75 g could deliver you anway from a gram to two plus grams, which is a nice healthy dose
achuma puma

Kash
#6 Posted : 2/22/2013 12:38:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

Hey did you ever end up 'experimenting' again?
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

nicechrisman
#7 Posted : 2/22/2013 1:40:30 AM

Kin

Na, it didn't end up feeling right. These days I really have to be in the right spirits for this type of a journey and have developed a strong intuition about it over the years. The time hasn't been quite right yet.
Nagdeo