We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
San Pedro on a rainy night Options

Lavos
#1 Posted : 8/15/2012 4:28:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Face held by a handful of tears, warm sticky breath. I got in a little deeper than I expected. But there was a whoooollllleee lot of love there, so it wasn't too bad. Mama sends her love, grandpa pedro made sure I got a good one on one with her, I sooo needed it. Moments ago I wiped away tears, too many, guilty tears of worry and doubt. Mama assures me that she's put every drop of love she can into this world. I feel bad for every worrying a single bit about myself when she's put so much love in here. (and she tried showing me, 'baby, if only you could see' and i felt crazy nuts bad for any worry or stress ever)

Lots of love and light. Cooked 44 inches (est. 2.5 lbs) of san pedro. 2 boils. let it sit overnight in water after first boil. 1/2 a lime or so? Stirring but taking it real easy. Left with about 6 oz of not too slimy not too salty cactibrew. Went down easy. 20 minutes of moving meditations, and feeling strong euphoria at the hour, hr and a half mark. wasnt too long before ego was caught in the cracks, colorful gas explosions over long lanky fissures, loud cranking noises. A cosmic beast eating everything that slips away. (edit, was lightly thundering all night, sprinkles of rain, nothin too heavy, great to go out front and wash off in nature)

Drank at 1130 last night with some vegetable juice to backwash it. dieta, no sex for 48 hrs, since 24 hrs before had only eaten a couple hard boiled eggs, and a foot long from subway (it was fresh) no alcohol for 24 hrs, and uhhh....pretty lights, pink floyd, and mark mcguire, lots of bass, blankets, my dogs, sexy thoughts, colorful explosions, much more to see,

Happy explorations, big smiles from over here Very happy
My ego is insane, but I'm alright

The path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. -William Blake

Lavos is a fictional character, a dream inside a dream. Don't take what he says to be true or representational of reality in any known form. He is inspired by pure fantasy.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

CuriousSeeker
#2 Posted : 8/15/2012 5:00:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice write up, Cactus = Love
Sounds like you did some healing.
Peace to you!

CS
A scale is a wonderful thing. Everything else posted by CS is lunatic fiction.

mew
#3 Posted : 8/15/2012 9:29:59 PM

huachumancer

<3 pretty lights n pedro

it seems youve been captured by the awe of cacti, there is no going back!

keep on!

sometime you might try using earplugs to listen to the cacti's music, in bed/dark room of course. the most beautiful melodies are known.

Lavos
#4 Posted : 8/17/2012 4:42:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll have to try that with the earplugs and dark, mew. I plan on doing more soon.

I downed my dose at 1130 pm, and it was 330 next afternoon before my nerves calmed. The visuals didn't seem to be a huge factor. Things did seem bigger or smaller or closer or farther than usual most of the time. At once point the whole room did a tracer thing where it was like it was falling away in camera flashes. Most important was that when I was worried about where I was going with it, something, someone, tried to show me how much it loved me, and how much love it put into everything in the world. Amazing to see this. Amazing.
My ego is insane, but I'm alright

The path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. -William Blake

Lavos is a fictional character, a dream inside a dream. Don't take what he says to be true or representational of reality in any known form. He is inspired by pure fantasy.

DeDao
#5 Posted : 2/21/2013 8:13:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice.44inches? Wow.. Did you work your way up to this? That seems like a HUGE dose..
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."