We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Aloha, Peace, and Farewell Options

Kronas
#1 Posted : 1/5/2013 5:45:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Time to make a jump into the unknown!!! I am moving out of Florida and the U.S after 25 years of life. Time to experience new culture, art, music, and communitySmileHeading to Costa Rica. Probably not going to be much computer time for me, so I wanted to say thanks to all the Nexians working hard for peace and love. Figured I would shout out some memorable members that have always made this place great......

in no particular order

Melcat
DMTripper
The Traveler
Pandora
Vovin
Entropymancer
Jorkest
Phlux
Endlessness
UniverseCannon
Guyomech
Icehouse
Orion
Uncle Knucles
Jamie
Global
House
Soulfood
joedirt
polytrip
Tele
A1pha
Shaolin
nen888
Korey
Olympus Mon

and everyone else who helps in more ways than just typing words. I have seen the Nexus literally heal people, the words of advice, and wisdom this place dispenses makes me feel blessed to have been part of it. Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Thanks and Praises, Love and Gratitude, Peace and Unity, Hemp Seed & Honey

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

vovin
#2 Posted : 1/5/2013 5:54:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

I'm jealous, wish I could go do something like that again. Have fun, live life, and keep looking forward.

Something I have learned from life is that no one can teach you like this world can. You can study under all the grandmasters and gurus in the world but going out to see life and live in different places, trying different experiences this teaches like nothing else can.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

a1pha
#3 Posted : 1/5/2013 8:54:31 PM
⨀

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Much peace and love to you. Most of all, safe travels into the unknown! Love
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

olympus mon
#4 Posted : 1/5/2013 9:01:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Good travels and fresh beginings mate!
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Korey
#5 Posted : 1/5/2013 9:15:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good luck, brother Smile

I'm sure these new experiences will find you well. Wink
β€œThe most compelling insight of that day was that this awesome recall had been brought about by a fraction of a gram of a white solid, but that in no way whatsoever could it be argued that these memories had been contained within the white solid. Everything I had recognized came from the depths of my memory and my psyche. I understood that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyze its availability.”

Bill Cipher
#6 Posted : 1/5/2013 9:46:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Godspeed in your travels. That's a ridiculously beautiful part of the world and an enviable adventure.

MelCat
#7 Posted : 1/5/2013 9:56:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been planning on making the move to Costa Rica for quite some time but I don't feel it's quite time for me to take the plunge just yet. I'm very interested in hearing about your travels and how the transition goes, so please keep us posted whenever you get a chance. Who knows, maybe one day our paths will cross down there.

I wish you well in all of your undertakings. May Fate and the Universe itself be on your side.

Much Love Kronas <3
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Kronas
#8 Posted : 2/20/2013 7:33:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well...Im back in the USA

Things were going great in Costa, landed 2 Jobs, traveling to beautiful beaches, trekking through the jungle. Pura Vida "Pure Life" is the motto, they live such a relaxed peaceful lifestyle.

I was having the time of my life, meeting all types of good people, learning Spanish (Slowly), and was about to start learning how to surf.

My friend I was living with ran into some real heavy shit (Crazy Female), and his life became endangered, he decided to leave immediately and that left me with 2 options. Stay in Costa with no Connection, No Spanish, and no place to stay (We got kicked out of where we were staying as it was the crazy females house.) Or, fly back to the US with my friend who just went through some traumatic shit. I decided to fly back and here I am.

Learned a big lesson from all of this. Do not rely on others. If you want something done right do it yourself. Trusting people is fine, but when you rely on someone else, if they fall through, so do you. I know this is common sense, but apparently I needed this lesson reinforced. Might go back one day, but it will be to buy land and start a homestead.

Back to Florida and the Nexus for now, am thinking about heading to the pacific Northwest.
Thanks and Praises, Love and Gratitude, Peace and Unity, Hemp Seed & Honey