We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Hash Oil Options

Fatcat
#1 Posted : 3/18/2009 5:28:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love to make Hash Oil out of my trim. It is my favorite high out of any drug, just a quick rush of euphoria with a side order of the giggles. I purposely left some oil in my evap pan when I did my latest pull with naptha and what was scraped was an almost black (my hash is normally very light and clear when it's done drying) extremely sticky oil, that reeked of DMT and hash. I didn't think I had put too much DMT in there, I was aiming for 1:3 (dmt, hash), but there must have been a lot more than I thought. This shit is strong as hell, one hit is as strong as 2 hits of acid. I've only ever been able to take 2 hits because I forget about the pipe after that.
The hash oil is extremely hard to hold in your lungs normally, but with the DMT, if you can hold it in long enough for the DMT to hit, you can hold it in forever, which is great because you loose so much hash because you can't hold it in very long.
I have found my new favorite high, the hash calms you down enough so that the initial rush isn't as intense but after the rush the DMT WAY over powers it.

Just thought I'd share. I'm so giddy right now.
By allowing this message to pass through your cornea, into your retina, you accept it as is and agree to my disclaimer regarding my posts that they are a complete falsification by doing so freeing me of all liability, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental that may arise from the instillation of this post in your memory bank.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.