We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
jorkest tek Options

Dorge
#1 Posted : 3/18/2009 1:52:54 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

we should add this one to the wiki...
http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=4025
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

amor_fati
#2 Posted : 3/18/2009 2:05:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Dorge
#3 Posted : 3/18/2009 2:17:40 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

ah sweet! i couldnt find it on there...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 3/18/2009 4:37:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i couldnt find a link from the DMT Handbook on the wiki..there arent any links to it that SWIM can find..the only way he can get it is by using the search function
it's a sound

amor_fati
#5 Posted : 3/18/2009 5:14:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The handbook itself is largely incomplete. Did you check the main page of the wiki? That links to every main category, and every page is accessible through its category. This tek can be found under category:tek, subcategory:extraction tek. So yeah, like I said, the handbook is largely incomplete, but the the wiki itself is now extremely accessible and already fairly comprehensive.

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 3/18/2009 5:25:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

im really glad that you have been working to get that wiki up..there is so much good information that is being lost on these threads..but if we just keep adding to it..it will be THE BEST dmt extration website there ever was...

it is changing the world!!! keep up the good work..and i would help do some stuff on there..but first of all..im fucking lazy..and so the best i can do is post some of Jorkest's teks...
it's a sound

Dorge
#7 Posted : 3/18/2009 6:34:46 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

I agree man... making those teks in the wiki is great. thanks for that.

amor_fati
#8 Posted : 3/18/2009 7:01:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Vovin's tek took forever to transfer to the wiki, coschi's dmt handbook probably will too, so I don't think I'm going to be up for that any time soon. The wiki's pretty much up to speed in terms of structure and accessibility, so I'll probably focus on the handbook when I get a chance, maybe next week. It'd be nice to have that done before Summer.

I didn't actually know anything about wikis before this one. Now if only I could figure out how to install my own.

Dorge
#9 Posted : 3/18/2009 7:15:31 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

well your doing a great job... it really very helpfull to have all of these teks so easily available.
do you have the harmaline teks and the THH teks there as well?
its really an amazing compendium.

The Traveler
#10 Posted : 3/18/2009 8:11:43 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

LLB wrote:
we should add this one to the wiki...
http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=4025

Thanx you for nominating this tek. Even though it was already on the wiki, I really appreciate the effort to nominate it.

LLB wrote:
well your doing a great job... it really very helpfull to have all of these teks so easily available.
do you have the harmaline teks and the THH teks there as well?

AFAIK, there aren't any harmaline or THH teks on the wiki, yet. It's in the planning to do those as well. If you like you can even start them yourself, if you just add a link the the appropriate thread on the forum and add the text of the tek on the wiki is already a great help. After the initial start someone else like amor_fati or me can do the markup.

To start a new page, you can just enter the title for the new page in the search box of the wiki, press GO and on the resulting page there is a link called "create this page".

amor_fati wrote:
I didn't actually know anything about wikis before this one. Now if only I could figure out how to install my own.

The same for me amor_fati, I didn't know much about the wiki markup before the DMT-Nexus wiki. If you need help with setting up your own wiki just let me know, maybe I can help. Keep in mind though that the DMT-Nexus wiki installation was done on a Windows 2008 server with IIS7, quite an unusual setup for MediaWiki.

Kind regards,

The Traveler