We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
sublingual dmt furmate... bioassay Options

psychosisdoses
#1 Posted : 3/17/2009 10:25:05 PM

Derek

recent interest in bioactivity of dmt furmate when used sublingualy

i just swallowed 100mg harmala extract (manske method.. basified after adding salt as it seemed the thing to do i decided not to redissolve in hot water and repercipatate as i feel its pure enough for swim) this is a normal potentiation dose for me... (keep in mind your mileage may vary) in ~40 mins i will be taking 50mg dmt furmate by way of dissolving under the tongue and leaving it there (its not a taste for the weak i warn you) this is a regular moderate dose for me.... i will update when i dose and onset and so on...
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

psychosisdoses
#2 Posted : 3/17/2009 10:37:47 PM

Derek

+20 mins - additional 30mg harmala was eaten (my usual routine)
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 3/17/2009 10:39:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

im interested to see how this goes..
it's a sound

psychosisdoses
#4 Posted : 3/17/2009 10:43:50 PM

Derek

Jorkest wrote:
im interested to see how this goes..

my thinking is even if im wrong and its not absorbed in under the tongue (i would think it should) it would end up in the stomach and still be active... however i think it would hit harder absorbed under the tongue so i should notice something different...

eh one way or the other it oughta be interesting

psychosisdoses
#5 Posted : 3/17/2009 10:57:59 PM

Derek

shit.... i need to eat dinner this was unforseen... the family awaits :\

in this case experiment has changed.... after dinner i will take 40mg harmala sublingual for 15 mins then the 50 mg dmt furmate.... eh maybe ill see

edit- any one else love the harmala feel Smile mmmmm with weed is real nice

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 3/17/2009 11:01:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

oh yes...harmala with weed is great!! SWIM loves his weed
it's a sound

psychosisdoses
#7 Posted : 3/17/2009 11:26:19 PM

Derek

+1hr 50 mg dmt furmate was placed under the tongue...

no more harmala was taken as i feel its unnecessary effects are pronounced
light meal was just eaten of chicken and rice i think if anything this will help assay effectiveness .... usually if i dose on a full stomach by gelcap it takes longer sometimes over 1 1/2 hours to come up... if i experience a quick onset i think that would prove the theory right there...

psychosisdoses
#8 Posted : 3/17/2009 11:38:59 PM

Derek

20mins since placed under tongue getting quite difficult to keep there... too much salavia however im perservearing for the sake of experiment... objects begining to wave... heavy after images and trailing... charecteristic dmt onset felt

that would have to of been my fastest onset iv ever experinced...
i dunno how much longer i can keep this in my mouth without swallowing lol my tongues starting to hurt it wants to lay down and my mouth is almost full of saliva lol the thought of how i must look smiling to my self with rounded cheeks is almost making me laugh out loud but i refrain for fear of spitting my dose

my ruling is it works but dont take my word for it...

psychosisdoses
#9 Posted : 3/17/2009 11:50:59 PM

Derek

welp i just swallowed it and im tripping yay Smile

im having trouble figuring out elapsed time now

6:17 +0 mins - 100mg harmala swallowed with juice
6:37 +20 mins - 30mg harmala swallowed with juice
7:17 +1 hr -50mg dmt furmate placed under tongue
7:35 +1 hr 20 mins - effects felt pronouncedly so
7:50 +1 hr 33 mins - full effects felt relative to dose in previous experiences

this is the result i was expecting and quite enjoyable ill let you know the drop off to

for now im gonna smoke some bud and take a steamy shower Very happy

psychosisdoses
#10 Posted : 3/17/2009 11:58:19 PM

Derek

it is already clear effects are stronger then when taken orally...

if you have clean dmt furmate i suggjust you try this the taste aint that bad just at first keep your tongue high the only annoying thing is the amount of saliva that builds up i didnt swallow any of it

in total i held in my mouth for 35 some mins at that point i was up so i swallowed

Jorkest
#11 Posted : 3/18/2009 12:04:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

interesting...thats cool that the onset was so fast...if you like that..you may like to try some theobromine..with oral dmt...fastest onset..even compared to smoking...as soon as SWIM swallowed the concoction...he was coming up faster than he has ever before..
it's a sound

psychosisdoses
#12 Posted : 3/18/2009 12:41:54 AM

Derek

interesting.... cacoa beans eh?
please suggest some recommended reading
and or sources pm if necessary id much appreciate it

the trips strong im happy very happy with the dose about .7mg/kg

i would highly recommend trying this Very happy

psychosisdoses
#13 Posted : 3/18/2009 12:44:21 AM

Derek

i just got a flash....

would critical extraction work (butane in a semi sealed container) ??

amor_fati
#14 Posted : 3/18/2009 1:03:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Wouldn't it best to keep SWIY's tongue pressed down to speed up the absorption by maximizing tissue contact an minimizing dissolution into saliva? Was the fumarate finely powdered before administration?

SWIM's also curious about how theobromine may potentiate this.

Jorkest
#15 Posted : 3/18/2009 1:15:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

theobromine may possibly speed up the absorption in the stomach..and possibly with sublingual..because it is a vascular dilator...SWIM took 300mg of theobromine with 50mg of THH..and then smoked 20mg of bufotenine..for some reason the bufotenine didnt work..so SWIM figured he would try taking some oral dmt..he forgot about taking the theobromine..and took 100mg of THH with 40mg of harmaline and then 55mg of dmt fumarate...he was tripping so hard so fast it scared him..and he then realized what he did...theobromine increases the effects of harmalas by about 3 times...and it increases the effects of dmt by 5 times..so everything just kept potentiating everything else..and by the time the concoction hit his belly he was tripping harder than he has ever tripped before..he immediately started inducing vomiting to try and get anything that was left in his belly out...it helped but for the next 3 hours he didnt know who he was or where he was..or why he was there..he lost all of his memories..and had to slowly piece his life back together again...
it's a sound

Infinite I
#16 Posted : 3/18/2009 1:28:23 AM

JC

Would swijorkest do it gain? Or is that what not to do? Remember reading your experience report, sounded far too much!

Jorkest
#17 Posted : 3/18/2009 1:32:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i dont think he would take that same dose again...but it worked GREAT! SWIM may try it again with 50mg THH and 50mg harmaline..and maybe 10-20mg of dmt..and that is for a STRONG experience...seriously though..with theobromine you could probably eat one gram of bark and have a strong experience..and that is about 10mg of dmt!! imagine it..with a few additives..we could cut down the dose for a strong experience down to like 5mg of dmt..and with say 2.5g of dmt that would equal about 500 doses!!!!
it's a sound

Infinite I
#18 Posted : 3/18/2009 1:45:34 AM

JC

Thats what swim was thinking, wouldnt swiy add theobromine then? As swim cant get thh in the uk

TheNtt
#19 Posted : 3/18/2009 1:53:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is it common for chocolate to have the theobromine content on the wrapper?
Does anyone know of some common chocolate that has high amounts of theobromine?

psychosisdoses
#20 Posted : 3/18/2009 3:51:45 AM

Derek

amor_fati wrote:
Wouldn't it best to keep SWIY's tongue pressed down to speed up the absorption by maximizing tissue contact an minimizing dissolution into saliva? Was the fumarate finely powdered before administration?

SWIM's also curious about how theobromine may poteniatate this.

i mean like keep the liquid from touching the top of the tongue at first so as not to taste it the taste fades quick (from absorption maybe) but yea after a bit there was too much saliva to press my tongue down...

you defiantly got me interested in the theobromine jorkest i need to check that out... i was thinking super critical extraction or something of cacao beans... got a better idea?

btw starting to come down a bit so i took ~40mg under the tongue so as to assay the effectiveness as a booster of course... (something iv already done many times in the past which was the inspiration of this lil experiment)

123NEXT