We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tobacco DMT Options

Donline
#1 Posted : 2/11/2013 1:14:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

100mg White FreeBase (Fluffy Small Crystal Shards)

Sprinkled onto a Joint sized amount of Rolling Tobacco, making sure its spaced evenly throughout.

Effects 1 Toke

Clear Sounds
Bright Whites
Euphoria
Shapes Bending
Floor shifting on multiple layers

Notes
Damp Tobacco will do a great job of holding the Xtals.
Rolling it tighter gives more control over the burn speed.
Would a Blunt Wrap be best? hmm
Made a few mistakes sprinkling 30mg thin
8 of those Joints from 100gm MHRB cant be bad

I know this will seem like a waste to most, but accepting a 30% loss (max) should at least guarantee a sufficient easy way of dosing with no extra hassles.

I only say this because Pipes and Vapes still seem Odd to me Confused

"See- Do- Know- Share-
"Your Beginning To Believe"

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Mr.Peabody
#2 Posted : 2/11/2013 5:04:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So, did you notice any different effects from having the tobacco involved? Are you a regular tobacco user?

I have thought of trying this, since tobacco is a traditional admixture to ayauasca.
Be an adult only when necessary.

EZ4U2Shoot
#3 Posted : 2/11/2013 11:04:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Please do tell how this worked for you. I've tried it in my tobacco a couple times but I had harmaloid freebase mixed with the DMT at about 35/65 harmaloid/DMT ratio. For me, this made something I could sit back and smoke leisurely while watching TV.

SnozzleBerry
#4 Posted : 2/11/2013 12:36:36 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

EZ4U2Shoot wrote:
this made something I could sit back and smoke leisurely while watching TV.

Might I inquire what you get out of watching tv while you smoke DMT?
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

VIII
#5 Posted : 2/11/2013 1:04:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
EZ4U2Shoot wrote:

Sometimes a hyperspace experience with the stories of murders and other daily events (the news) echoing throughout the experience, then suddenly the mood changes, the experience takes a vibrant watery-light turn, and you hear clear as day that the 7 billionth baby has just been born.
On subbreakthroughs I have also enjoyed an interruption of a spotify station for a commercial. The commercial gave a nice view into the everday aspects of life (an artist promoting an album) and the content, while off-putting initially, mixed in a nice contrast with the flow of the music in the experience and promoted some interesting branching of my thoughts.

I'm also interested to hear how the tobacco changed the experience. I've done this on a few occasions in more social settings but only "threshold" doses so couldn't gauge the experience well. Had the usual calming effect I experience on such doses and also some visual properties as I found everything (especially plants/nature) capturing my attention more readily and appearing slightly more vibrant or interesting somehow. I can't properly recall the duration as I don't usually time the experiences. Method of administration was a small amount of freebase (<7mg) slightly spread across and mixed in the last few mm on the end of a rolled tobacco joint.
The inner soul is full of joy. Reveal my secrets and sew me whole. With each day, "I" heeds your call.
You may not care the slightest and may not be the brightest, but from here "I" sees you're mighty for you created it all.

And the jumbling sea rose above the wall.

Through this chaos comes the order you enthrall.

EZ4U2Shoot
#6 Posted : 2/11/2013 4:00:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
EZ4U2Shoot wrote:

It isn't any breakthrough doses, but movies like Tron, The Matrix, Aeonflux, Alice in Wonderland (the cartoon movie), and a lot of CGI movies can look really koool. The colors are much more vibrant and pronounced and sometimes they look 3D even on a flat 2D TV. It seems to make it more... "beautiful". I recently got a 3D movie, so I do kinda wonder how that would look.

I've never watched a horror, but I don't think I really want to on that anyway.

Donline
#7 Posted : 2/11/2013 5:00:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry... I haven't had the Mental strength (or time) to go for a full breakthrough amount.

@VII I'd say each toke here is at least 10mg, awareness is enhanced 10x, Vivid colours..
@SnozzleBerry Borderline 3D TV but you have a weird control over how it flows..
@EZ4UTOSHOOT Leaving me in Awe over everything.... 25min Duration

But I honestly believe Smoking a full Lungs worth would take me away.. no harshness just a 5 second waiting game Love

I seriously need scales but Ive compared this to a DMT picture with 6 Grades (all weighted)... mine looked very similar to the "Lighter" batch

Forgot to say, there was also a faint high pitch buzz. Id expect that to develop into deeper OMMMMM type sound if I went further. I'm comparing all this to my last Breakthrough which was infused onto Blue Lotus I think

I think people don't breakthrough because they spread way to thinly

Picture 3
That was about 60% of a line sprinkled... (the whole line went in) but before that I rolled tight then sprinkled a lil more Tobacco on top so.. (TB/DMT/TB/DMT/TB)
Donline attached the following image(s):
IMG00059-20130211-1537.jpg (757kb) downloaded 362 time(s).
IMG00060-20130211-1537.jpg (730kb) downloaded 365 time(s).
IMG00063-20130211-1541.jpg (655kb) downloaded 361 time(s).
"See- Do- Know- Share-

Donline
#8 Posted : 2/12/2013 4:28:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

15mins ago!... feel the love Nexus (Lost a lot of Data Confused )
2x 60% Tokes.... Closed My Eyes

Swwwwiiirrrrlllllssss of diamonds...

Love.... Love.... come... Love... whenever...Play. you are ready... its here.. we love... Its Here... Peace.... Love.. Joy.. Beautiful... Look... Warmth... Happiness...

beautiful multicolored diamonds folding and shifting on what seemed like a grid, tearing at parts like it was being sucked inward.. while the above words were constantly coming at me

remember feeling and hearing my heartrate drop by about 80% (fine)

I tried to guess who or what this was, as I did my face felt very cold!... (Im taking that as a Joke) The mood felt very playful at this point..

The effects were fading and it ended with me seeing a hand taking middle or index finger out of water (thinking I was the water)

Back in the room... I'm going back
"See- Do- Know- Share-

infinitynlove
#9 Posted : 2/12/2013 6:05:22 AM

Mushroom Explorer

My very first DMT exp was smoked in a tabacco joint, just s small rizla sized joint, about 40mg shared with a friend, it was great!

the whole room felt like the colours where turned up 1000x! all the shadows started moving and crawling down my wall, until I focused on them then they crept back!

We just giggled at it all! was quite fun, also it gave me a first feet wet experience, but it also made me realize how potent this stuff is, I must of absorbed no more than 15mg and I fell quite altered like tripping on shrooms.

Its a good way to play with spice before trying more intense methods of ingestion.

Peace
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

Donline
#10 Posted : 2/12/2013 7:17:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was lying down but still had enough control to fumble the TV and laptop off....

Yea Infinity it was at that point I took the other 2 Tokes, I always wait for those effects before I think..... OK lets get serious

The fact that I wasn't planning on a breakthrough and the visions and thoughts were telling me that this was fine and I could come when I liked, was pretty amazing..

I seriously have no fear of letting go now... Ill go for 6x tokes next time (20% of Joint)

Notes
I didn't feel 100% normal (6min after) until I swallowed.. I just laid there in awe of the experience still feeling slightly connected to it...
"See- Do- Know- Share-

infinitynlove
#11 Posted : 2/12/2013 7:20:55 PM

Mushroom Explorer

Donline wrote:
I was lying down but still had enough control to fumble the TV and laptop off....

Yea Infinity it was at that point I took the other 2 Tokes, I always wait for those effects before I think..... OK lets get serious

The fact that I wasn't planning on a breakthrough and the visions and thoughts were telling me that this was fine and I could come when I liked, was pretty amazing..

I seriously have no fear of letting go now... Ill go for 6x tokes next time (20% of Joint)

hi

its great that you now have confidence with the spice, but it is an awful waste of precious sacrament! if you have lots to spare then I guess it dosnt matter, but if you want the same effects you could get a mg scale and a genie vaporizer and have the same effect for 10-15 mg which would mean your spices goes way further.
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

Donline
#12 Posted : 2/12/2013 7:27:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I still have 90% of the Joint left... There is no way in hell I could smoke that whole thing in one go...

The loss doesn't seem to be tooo bad...

Joint --> (10mg/10mg/10mg/10mg/10mg/10mg/10mg/10mg/10mg/10mg(Roach)

but you are not wrong... the cleanest way can only be better...

P.S
Yellow goes nasty after a few days in open air... Very Very Harsh 0 effects
but that was only 25mins after that "White" trip test

now believe the 40second intake barrier is true
"See- Do- Know- Share-

Donline
#13 Posted : 2/18/2013 7:06:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow....

well I ended up falling into a false sense of security, smoking half of that Joint without
realizing I had smoked enough at half that amount...

I was focused on a poster in my room (Happy)... toke.. toke
then realized the poster was the only thing left in my reality (Shock) everything else was completely unfamiliar...

Closed my eyes (looking for safer place)

(SPIN)...... (FOLDING)... (SQUEEZED)...

Thoughts..
Shit this has happened... (Crushed)... (Thoughts Fading)... (No control)
I'm here though... (Overlapping Textures)....

(10mins) of (controlled fear)
(Think I'd become the Grid I spoke of in earlier post)

Felt parts of myself slipping away until I was left with ONE final thought, which seemed to be crushed between infinity....................... ME!

This realization enabled me to open my eyes and look out my window...

Scene
Purple Sky... No Stars... Fuzzy Shimmer on everything... Conscious trees
Thoughts
I should wait to die before I come back here, I don't have much control and this seems like purgatory, my arm kept feeling like it was changing shape and my skin had red/brown blotches all over..

Had clear thoughts about our world being here for a reason, I am unclear about why but am sure its to be enjoyed...

Coming down
Laid back down (Happy to be back) closed eyes... cleared all thoughts in head.
and this popped in....
(My face felt sooo Warm)

"In order to seek enlightenment, One must focus on the task at hand"
because.....

I tried to push this sentence further but it hurt my head, like a barrier that would not give me the answers....

Final Thoughts
Have fun or Jump in head first.... focus on one task... don't accidentally do both.
I still believe this was a good thing... just took the harsher route... should have let myself get crushed for longer now that I think about it

"See- Do- Know- Share-

smoalker
#14 Posted : 2/18/2013 7:48:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I once soaked some tobacco in naptha with DMT dissolved in it and then let the naptha evap.
I smoked it as one would smoke a cigarette and it was quite nice but it was hard to get really strong effects without harmalas added to the mix.

InMotion
#15 Posted : 2/18/2013 8:58:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: 3D programming, Mathematician (if you need help with algebra to differential equations I'm available), SKilled Engineer

I too have experimented with this combination. It's pretty nice. I used to tip cigarettes with DMT then put a thin cushion of tobacco after. This way the first hit if taken big enough can produce quiet strong effects. Also have redissolved the leftover goop from making changa in acetone then dosed some cigarettes with the solution and let them dry. Made for fire red streaked cigarettes that were well pretty nice for low dose experiences.Cheers!

Donline
#16 Posted : 2/21/2013 10:47:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@Smoalker
Any details on ammounts used? Rolling eyes
Yea, I think there's a 20-60second window on this route, or you have to double your tokes

@InMotion
I'm wondering if IPA or Acetone is needed to dissolve Freebase DMT...
The Crystals I mixed into damp rolling tobacco looked completely absorbed the next day... (no whiteness)

Dry Cigarette stayed the same (no surprise)

Next
I'd like to try...

25g Cappi boiled extract...
soaked into 5g Dry Cappi
then 5g DMT Freebase sprinkled over the slightly damp 5g Cappi

Dry... Chop... Smoke

While I'm here
What does a standard Cigarette weigh? not including filter (.68Grams) Cool
at what temperature could Freebase be melted onto a Herb without losing anything through
overheating?

"See- Do- Know- Share-