We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Storing cebil seeds - how? Options

halcyon
#1 Posted : 3/6/2009 3:24:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is curious how long cebil seeds can safely be stored. Would the freezer be recommended for this?

{h}
These posts are computer generated. They represent the opinion of nobody, recommend nothing,
and should be considered completely useless.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 3/6/2009 3:25:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

good question
it's a sound

69ron
#3 Posted : 3/6/2009 5:01:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The main compound is bufotenine. The DMT and 5-MeO-DMT content is so small that it can't be felt. However, there are other unusual alkaloids present that can be felt other than bufotenine.

Unlike DMT, bufotenine is said to have a very long shelf life. I've read that like mescaline, it lasts thousands of years at room temperature. All the tests I've seen show that it long out lasts DMT and 5-MeO-DMT. Unlike DMT, it's also very heat stable.

Bufotenine can oxidize to bufotenine N-Oxide, just like DMT can oxidize to DMT N-Oxide, but it doesn't seem to be much of a problem with bufotenine. If you dry DMT with air and heat, DMT N-Oxide forms. If you dry bufotenine with air and heat, nothing seems to happen to it.

I'll bet you can store them in a dry place at room temperature your entire life and they won't lose potency. All the bufotenine would still be active. All the DMT and 5-MeO-DMT would be gone, but they are normally present is such small amounts that it wouldn't matter anyway. That is, unless they're the unusual Yopo that is high in DMT with little bufotenine. That kind of Yopo is extremely rare, but does exist. Yopo high is DMT and low in bufotenine is very undesirable. DMT is so much weaker than bufotenine. You need a ton of that kind of Yopo just to feel a tiny bit of effects from it. That kind is throw away crap. You want the kind high is bufotenine. As you probably already know, if you wanted DMT, you'd want mimosa, not cebil seeds.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

ohayoco
#4 Posted : 3/7/2009 3:27:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Good question! So I presume freebase bufotenine has a 1000 year shelf life too at room temp?

SWIM shall get buried with some to make some archaeologists happy one day! In a little pouch hung from his belt. Then they'll extrapolate some funny stuff about how all 21st century people tripped daily.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

dimitrius_rexus
#5 Posted : 3/17/2009 12:37:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ohayoco wrote:
SWIM shall get buried with some to make some archaeologists happy one day! In a little pouch hung from his belt. Then they'll extrapolate some funny stuff about how all 21st century people tripped daily.

haha, im going to do the same. great idea!
All of my posts are fiction.

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 3/17/2009 12:19:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

with bufotenine...tripping daily sounds like a good idea!!!
it's a sound