We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Full Moon Pharma Options

Pup Tentacle
#1 Posted : 1/27/2013 12:21:04 AM

lettuce

Full Moon + Pharma this fine winter's night. I invite any and all to join me. If you are traveling the highways of hyperspace this evening, vibe on Nexus positive communal thoughts if you think of it. Peace in your journeys and peace in your hearts.

Love & Blessings

PT
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Mr.Peabody
#2 Posted : 1/27/2013 4:12:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bon Voyage!
Be an adult only when necessary.

DeDao
#3 Posted : 1/27/2013 2:53:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hope all went well!
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Pup Tentacle
#4 Posted : 1/27/2013 3:09:35 PM

lettuce

Was pretty cool. I'm still finding my pharma sweet spot, but it makes for a higher platform from which to changa-size.

Things I learned last night:

1) there is a shade of blue which I can only perceive on DMT
2) the American Revolution may have been a mistake
3) tiny lizards may or may not control our government

So... it wasn't a particularly mystical or teachy trip, but I will say it was king-hell weird - and brother, I like me some king-hell weird.

Not that I was in it for just the fun, but i certainly had a lot. Came 'round with a smile on my face after every toke and slept like an old man full of bacon and beer after it was all said and done.

Definitely a good night.
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

Mr.Peabody
#5 Posted : 1/27/2013 4:41:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Surprised .............Laughing

I'm glad it went well! Don't feel bad for a light trip that lacks any profound developments. It can be fun and games, and there's nothing wrong with that. I think you pretty much always get what you need at the time.

smokerx
#6 Posted : 1/27/2013 5:11:30 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Pup Tentacle wrote:
tiny lizards may or may not control our government

Can you tell me a bit more about this ? Is this something that was shown to you on your trip ?

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

universecannon
#7 Posted : 1/28/2013 10:35:41 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

lol

actually i did pharma that night as well. was just a low dose but it caught me off guard and was rough for a bit until i passed through a barrier of nausea and into bliss :]

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Pup Tentacle
#8 Posted : 1/28/2013 10:48:56 PM

lettuce

smokerx wrote:
Pup Tentacle wrote:
tiny lizards may or may not control our government

Can you tell me a bit more about this ? Is this something that was shown to you on your trip ?

I was presented a scene and in it there were just a bunch of tiny lizards going all over, taking care of the business of the US govt. I dunno... seemed legit at the time, but only because the 2-dimensional woodpecker assured me it was cool.
Pup Tentacle

Robert Anton Wilson

jamie
#9 Posted : 1/29/2013 12:31:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

freakin reptilians man.
Long live the unwoke.

smokerx
#10 Posted : 1/29/2013 9:25:45 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Pup Tentacle wrote:
I was presented a scene and in it there were just a bunch of tiny lizards going all over, taking care of the business of the US govt. I dunno... seemed legit at the time, but only because the 2-dimensional woodpecker assured me it was cool.

There are people out there claiming exactly this and then you and I am sure others have these kind of experiences.

See I think, it happens once to someone and you can call it just a dream but if it happens many many times to many people what do you call it then ? Many dreams ? many coincidences? I dont know....

but lets not go into this we all know CT is not allowed here Smile

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

Pup Tentacle
#11 Posted : 1/29/2013 10:37:24 AM

lettuce

smokerx wrote:
Pup Tentacle wrote:

There are people out there claiming exactly this and then you and I am sure others have these kind of experiences.

See I think, it happens once to someone and you can call it just a dream but if it happens many many times to many people what do you call it then ? Many dreams ? many coincidences? I dont know....

but lets not go into this we all know CT is not allowed here Smile

Personally, my vibe is that this came up in my trip because it was already floating around in my head - having also heard similar stories. But to each his own. Peace
Pup Tentacle

Robert Anton Wilson

Mr.Peabody
#12 Posted : 1/29/2013 4:25:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pup Tentacle wrote:
I dunno... seemed legit at the time, but only because the 2-dimensional woodpecker assured me it was cool.

That is too funny!!

smokerx
#13 Posted : 1/29/2013 7:44:01 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Pup Tentacle wrote:
Personally, my vibe is that this came up in my trip because it was already floating around in my head - having also heard similar stories. But to each his own. Peace

So basically someone out there(the source) made up this story and now we are all dreaming and hallucinating about it Big grin

jamie
#14 Posted : 1/29/2013 7:51:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

they controll the greys.
Long live the unwoke.

Pup Tentacle
#15 Posted : 1/29/2013 9:18:19 PM

lettuce

smokerx wrote:
Pup Tentacle wrote:

So basically someone out there(the source) made up this story and now we are all dreaming and hallucinating about it Big grin

I dream and hallucinate about a lot of made up stuff, lol
Pup Tentacle

Robert Anton Wilson

DeDao
#16 Posted : 2/1/2013 5:10:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you had some paradigm shifting revelations there Pup! Laughing
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Pup Tentacle
#17 Posted : 2/1/2013 9:59:51 PM

lettuce

DeDao wrote:
Sounds like you had some paradigm shifting revelations there Pup! Laughing

lol

Yah, this one wasn't as heady as could be, but I don't dive with an attachment to result.

Tonight! Another pharma experiment/experience. I'm still trying to find my sweet spot so I'm sticking with 40mg of fumarate and going to up my harmalas. As always, if liftoff is inadequate, and maybe even if itIS adequate, I will dance the changa dance.

My familiar Arjuna, will be guarding the trip cave and I have christened my new hyperspace-travel-pod...

PT-Trip-Ship

cozy secure

Pup Tentacle attached the following image(s):
41ZA1X6ZRDL._SS500_.jpg (19kb) downloaded 44 time(s).
Pup Tentacle

Robert Anton Wilson