We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So, who's gonna be the first to vaporise some iboga alkaloids? Other ROAs too Options

embracethevoid
#1 Posted : 1/27/2013 11:38:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has it already been done?

I could imagine that if this were possible, it could be mindblasting on a level previously unimaginable to man. If the full power of iboga were to be released in the vapour form, then it would make DMT look rather mundane.

Of course it does take a while to actually sink in when orally dosed. Has anyone tried IV, IM, intra-nasal, intra-rectal, intra-dermal/transdermal/subcutaneous injection, etc etc?

Would love to hear some experience reports. And ideas of the flash point too.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 1/28/2013 12:34:58 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

This seems, potentially, to be an incredibly unsafe idea. Given the cardiovascular stressors associated with oral iboga consumption, I'm locking this thread out of health/safety concerns.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור