We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Amanita Warts Options

JesTKiDDiN
#1 Posted : 1/27/2013 7:04:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok so I'm interested in finding out the chemical make-up of the white warts that come from this mushroom. They come from the veil after/or during their breaking, is what my understanding is. So then why would the warts be any different from say the stipe of the mushroom, but while I was researching I noticed a page, and scholarly entry about the warts containing a bufo-chemical similar or the same as what the bufo toad secretes. . .bufotein was it? Idk. So anywas\ys i cant find a thing maybe my oh so intellegent and wise pals In the Nexus could help shine some light. =]
I dont know why you would take me seriously, I mean after all I am JeStKiDDiN ;]

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

JesTKiDDiN
#2 Posted : 1/27/2013 7:05:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Muscaria btw, or w/e. . . .The Red Shiny kind. Well actually if you wanted to get real precise the orange/reddish pheonix ones. Ya know they should call them that.
I dont know why you would take me seriously, I mean after all I am JeStKiDDiN ;]

JesTKiDDiN
#3 Posted : 1/27/2013 7:10:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

oh yea you see that guy on youtube, the Soma shaman, hahaha he eats like all the warts offa two. I was like, wow, then he says that they wont kill you but they'll give you a hell of a buzz. Sooo i dont get it, why would he say that they pack a punch? Unless they have concentrated amounts of the same chemicals as the other parts, or they have a different chemical within them? IDk. . . .ok lol im done, ill wait now Wink