We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Flickering, Flashing and Tracers on 2nd day of microdosing Options

MachineElf88
#1 Posted : 1/19/2013 10:44:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, just starting microdosing powdered Iboga Rootbark. It's high quality from reset.nu.

On the first day I took 2 doses of 300mg, first dose did very little and then the second made me very tired and dreamy for a while.

On the second day I took 1 dose of 500mg, Felt fantastic all day, very serene, happy and relaxed.

At the end of the second day I was getting some fairly strong visual distortion - flickering, flashing and tracers. At the start of day 3, just got out of bed and they are still there.

Just wondering if this is something I should be concerned about going forward with the microdosing, from what I had read this was something that might happen after a week or so if a lot has built up in your system.

Thanks

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MachineElf88
#2 Posted : 1/20/2013 12:22:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the advice. I like the visual distortion actually, and I agree it makes the world brighter.

Funny you should mention about being "chosen". Once I started looking in to Iboga properly I really felt drawn to it and instinctively I knew it would work wonders for me.

Hoping to do a ceremonial flood dose in the summer.