We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hi guys and girls... Options

chris
#1 Posted : 8/16/2007 5:46:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i'm a new member here. what a cool site! i've had lots of time lately to read on the topic of "other world travel", authors- hancock, mckenna, strassman, got new stuff by pinchbeck comming. the "dna code" theory that hancock proposes is some really important stuff...wow. i'd like to ask a favor of the members here- if someone could pm me with a reliable supplier of powdered mexican m.h. bark, that would be great. there are so many suppliers of the stuff! also, if anyone can suggest further reading on the subject of the "dna code", please do. thanks in advance.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

angryanus
#2 Posted : 8/16/2007 7:01:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

new users should really use the search features to find the thread of interest. its getting really cluttered with new user posts. http://www.dmt-nexus.me/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=702 ask in there or pm people. they'll be glad to help.
i still laugh at flatulence

DMTripper
#3 Posted : 8/16/2007 11:34:20 PM

John Murdoch IV

"The Cosmic Serpent" is a great read on DNA and Ayahuasca! And welcome to the forum Smile
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!