We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Visit the DMT-Nexus Member Art Gallery! Options

Guyomech
#1 Posted : 1/3/2013 2:33:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

I'd like to invite everyone to come drop by the new DMT-Nexus Member Art Gallery:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/art/

...Which features an array of creative works in various mediums by Nexus members. If you are a member and feel that your art belongs in this gallery, please check out this thread:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=37897

Very soon we will be expanding the gallery to include works by non-members as well, plus music, video and other media.

Thanks, and enjoy!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Mr.Peabody
#2 Posted : 1/3/2013 4:23:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's so much mind-blowing art in one place at one time....... I'm.........unable.......to keep saying things.........

Except, thank you.
Be an adult only when necessary.

Jin
#3 Posted : 1/3/2013 9:11:20 AM

yes

already did , its awesome Cool
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

DeDao
#4 Posted : 1/3/2013 3:39:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea, it is nice. These are by members?! Woah
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

universecannon
#5 Posted : 6/18/2014 2:48:39 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

ATTENTION:

Please keep submitting art to the gallery! Very happy

I've seen a lot of mind boggling nexus art in the Art Bin thread, and many other threads, which is great, but being that things fall many pages back, and the Art Bin thread is going on 70 pages, things tend to get lost in the swarm. So please don't forget to keep updating your gallery pages!

I say this now because we are trying to fill the nexian e-zine and news articles with as much nexian created art as we can, and the gallery is an invaluable resource for this (where people grant permission) but only if it keeps growing!

Keep up the excellent work Thumbs up

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Cognitive Heart
#6 Posted : 6/18/2014 6:31:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great idea! The art presented by Nexians is very inspiring and moving. It's amazing how well some are able to recall such experiences in detail, or otherwise in their own unique interpretation of the experience. Superb setup, thank you!

The entities are so vast..Love
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.