We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
history of the dmt nexus? Options

GratefulDad
#21 Posted : 1/26/2011 1:15:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, nice thread! Interesting to hear how it came about. I was a moderator on DMT-World back in the day, and then it kind of died off. Being that I frequent other related forums, I found this place and signed up after awhile. I do enjoy the higher standards that the people here seem to hold themselves to. Thanks The Traveler for taking over and helping make this place what it is today!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

RobMarley
#22 Posted : 1/26/2011 1:47:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
"[i]
ME AND THE DMT-NEXUS
However, after a few months it was clear that the DMT-Nexus was growing and that a lot of people were reading the forum. The monthly limit of available bandwidth was steadily reached faster and faster, up till the moment it was not viable anymore. This was the moment that I offered to Blackclo to host the DMT-Nexus on my own server, plenty of bandwidth there. Blackclo happily agreed and the whole site was moved. This was also the time I registered the dmt-nexus.me domain.

I see your joined date is January 2008... Is that when this happened?
Transcend The Limitations of Physical Reality.

The Traveler
#23 Posted : 1/26/2011 2:34:34 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

RobMarley wrote:
The Traveler wrote:
"[i]
ME AND THE DMT-NEXUS
However, after a few months it was clear that the DMT-Nexus was growing and that a lot of people were reading the forum. The monthly limit of available bandwidth was steadily reached faster and faster, up till the moment it was not viable anymore. This was the moment that I offered to Blackclo to host the DMT-Nexus on my own server, plenty of bandwidth there. Blackclo happily agreed and the whole site was moved. This was also the time I registered the dmt-nexus.me domain.

I see your joined date is January 2008... Is that when this happened?

In January 2008 we moved to new forum software. All the data had to be converted and the joined date of all the members who already signed up was set to January 2008. I think that we already had the site running on my server for about a year or so before that happened.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Big Inhale
#24 Posted : 1/26/2011 4:41:02 PM

The Enlightend One

Any way I can get to the old forum?
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

The Traveler
#25 Posted : 1/26/2011 4:55:04 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Big Inhale wrote:
Any way I can get to the old forum?

It's gone, all messages from the old forum are converted to the current one.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Mindlusion
#26 Posted : 1/29/2011 3:05:04 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

I found the forum as it was January 27, 2008 using web archives.
http://web.archive.org/w...us.me/forum/default.aspx

Most users ever online was 13, Tuesday, January 22, 2008 6:06 PM Laughing
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Autodidactic
#27 Posted : 2/5/2011 1:48:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, it is nice to know the history of this site now. I just browsed through some of Blackclo's postings, some of them were very interesting.
*The above text represents a fictional alter ego, none of it is based on the experiences of a real person.*

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." Oscar Wilde

Heretic
#28 Posted : 2/5/2011 10:57:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

it's really been over 4 years now, hasn't it? I'll say this, this website picked me up and took me to a whole new world. I don't know who or where I would be without you guys. I do not post that much but without a doubt this forum has been my home, through the good and the bad, the whole of the members guiding me spiritually even furthur and furthur. I don't know if you all know what we have done and what we are doing, but we are in ALOT of ways reliving and hopefully finishing what started in the 70's... We hold in our hands alot of power that is guided and protected by the forces of light I do believe...
When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

jbark
#29 Posted : 2/5/2011 11:15:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We are the vanguard, welcome or no,
And we shall lead the meak mighty and low
And leading, follow all, so we may flourish and burgeon and grow,
Tilling the ground and sowing the know:

Soar above
till below
Enjoin the flow.

The vanguard is dead; long live the new vanguard!!
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

ohayoco
#30 Posted : 2/6/2011 3:31:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Trav, and everyone else! So funny that I was drawn here tonight and this thread is here... I remember finding this place in 2008, from a link from Erowid. And I was kind of abrasive when I arrived, I admit, but people were still kind, and helped me, and my life was changed forever! I haven't met the molecule in years (nor any other molecule other than the odd little bit of cactus) yet I kid you not, it lives within me now, and I only have to think of it and I'm filled with its power, love and energy. It has helped me become the good person I always wanted to be. I love you all! Best secret club ever Very happy
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

ismokecrystals
#31 Posted : 2/7/2011 5:23:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ohayoco wrote:
I kid you not, it lives within me now, and I only have to think of it and I'm filled with its power, love and energy. It has helped me become the good person I always wanted to be. I love you all! Best secret club ever Very happy

Beautiful sentiment which fully resonates within me. This place has truly embraced everyone with open arms and ears of understanding.

rjb
#32 Posted : 11/28/2011 10:23:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool. I was wondering how this place got started...and I'm glad things turned out the way they did Smile

Thank you guys.

Much love,
The truth...lies within.

soulfood
#33 Posted : 11/28/2011 12:47:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

soulfood wrote:
Ehm. this is kind of related and the person in question holds much shame on the matter, but someone got some Coleman fluid to do their second lot of bark... and they can't open it is what I'm saying here.

Are they stupid or what? Is there some trick to get the brick wall out of the spout? Someone feels like a can of coleman fuel is laughing behind their back and all!

That's a really piss poor first post.

Talk about biting off more than you were expecting to chew!

Nearly 3 years later and I walk with my head held higher, am noticably more inteligent and I'm actually getting laid.

Some call it coincidence, I call it the power of spice Smile

DMT-Nexus... Made me the man I am today Very happy

jbark
#34 Posted : 11/28/2011 1:33:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:

Wait - you're not a whale...?
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

obliguhl
#35 Posted : 11/28/2011 2:05:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
and I'm actually getting laid.

I joined before you...still not getting laid. As much as i want to follow your logic, little blue whale Laughing

tele
#36 Posted : 11/28/2011 3:16:13 PM
Explorer

soulfood wrote:

Talk about biting off more than you were expecting to chew!

Nearly 3 years later and I walk with my head held higher, am noticably more inteligent and I'm actually getting laid.

Some call it coincidence, I call it the power of spice Smile

Laughing

Spice power!

lewinii
#37 Posted : 9/23/2012 2:55:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

very good read, thanks traveler for the insights on the history of this community
"science never proves anything; you can never duplicate an event precisely at the same moment in time as the initial event. science can only show correlation from the evidence and data derived from it." -benzyme

โ†’ Donate to the Nexus! โ†

zombicyckel
#38 Posted : 1/1/2013 5:43:03 AM

Armchair activist

Awesome, nothing like a good history lesson! Very happy

chocobeastie
#39 Posted : 1/1/2013 7:24:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Blackclo started the dmt nexus with the purest of intentions. He wrote me that he hadn't even smoked DMT when he started it!

MooshyPeaches
#40 Posted : 1/2/2013 2:33:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the evolution of this place has been amazing over the years! besides actual users, like many of us that used to lurk for some time before joining there are even more lurkers and traveling eyes of this forum than ever before!

PREV123NEXT