We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Testing for the presence of LSD-25 Options

69ron
#21 Posted : 3/9/2009 8:02:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

40oztofreedom wrote:
benzyme wrote:
69ron wrote:
Well, a lot of things glow in black light. Many solutions of acids glow in black light.

this is correct, but they absorb (and thus emit) different wavelengths, depending on their pi-bond conjugation (alternating C=C, C=O, or CN bonds). tryptamines like psilocin appear teal or green under a blacklight, lsd is bright blue

I know for a fact Vitamin B12 glows under a blacklight. Drink a energy drink or two, and look at your spit under a blacklight. Normally bright green. It'll actually make your urine bright green too.Shocked

Yeah, too many common things glow in black light. Heck, the manufacturer could use ink that glows blue to print on the blotter paper. But if the blotter doesn’t glow blue in UV light, and tastes bitter or medicinal, it’s not LSD. If it glows blue in UV light and is tasteless or just mildly sour there’s a very good chance it’s probably LSD.

If you're still not sure, try 1/4 of a hit before trying a whole hit and see if the effects match those of a low dose of LSD.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

VisualDistortion
#22 Posted : 3/9/2009 9:04:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

40oztofreedom wrote:
benzyme wrote:
69ron wrote:
Well, a lot of things glow in black light. Many solutions of acids glow in black light.

this is correct, but they absorb (and thus emit) different wavelengths, depending on their pi-bond conjugation (alternating C=C, C=O, or CN bonds). tryptamines like psilocin appear teal or green under a blacklight, lsd is bright blue

I know for a fact Vitamin B12 glows under a blacklight. Drink a energy drink or two, and look at your spit under a blacklight. Normally bright green. It'll actually make your urine bright green too.Shocked

No one is gonna sell SWIM THH or B12. SWIM is dealing with some legit people. Not random guys he heard about from someone at a party.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

69ron
#23 Posted : 3/9/2009 9:27:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

VisualDistortion wrote:
40oztofreedom wrote:
benzyme wrote:
69ron wrote:

No one is gonna sell SWIM THH or B12. SWIM is dealing with some legit people. Not random guys he heard about from someone at a party.

Those are just two examples of thousands of chemicals that glow in UV light. Some of the stuff being sold as LSD that's not LSD however does glow in UV light. I believe one such chemical is 5-MeO-AMT, a dangerous tryptamine often sold as LSD on blotter. Citrates often glow in black light, so if the drug is a citrate like DOB citrate, it might glow in UV light.

Don’t rely on the UV light thing. You can be fooled by it.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

40oztofreedom
#24 Posted : 3/9/2009 9:28:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

VisualDistortion wrote:
40oztofreedom wrote:
benzyme wrote:
69ron wrote:

I'm sorry, I wasn't correlating the B12 to your acid at all.

But I had dropped LSD that was liquid. I know that very distinct "electric" feeling 69ron talks of. But, I tasted a hint of peppermint as well?
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

endlessness
#25 Posted : 3/9/2009 9:35:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the peppermint taste could be because the little dropper people use is this classic mint breath freshener... so maybe it had some remains of the original product and this gave the taste.

69ron
#26 Posted : 3/9/2009 9:41:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

40oztofreedom wrote:
…But I had dropped LSD that was liquid. I know that very distinct "electric" feeling 69ron talks of. But, I tasted a hint of peppermint as well?

endlessness wrote:
the peppermint taste could be because the little dropper people use is this classic mint breath freshener... so maybe it had some remains of the original product and this gave the taste.

Or maybe it was LSA mixed with peppermint oil to produce "organic LSD" believed to be LSH. This is starting to show up in liquid form. At low doses it’s a very nice LSD-like experience, almost identical to LSD, and produces the same electric sensations in the mouth that LSD produces. But it’s not LSD.

By the way, "Organic LSD" GLOWS BLUE IN BLACK LIGHT JUST LIKE LSD. Don't take too much, "Organic LSD" is really freaky at high doses and causes vasoconstriction and bronchial constriction, and is very likely to make you extremely anxious.

40oztofreedom
#27 Posted : 3/9/2009 9:49:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
40oztofreedom wrote:
…But I had dropped LSD that was liquid. I know that very distinct "electric" feeling 69ron talks of. But, I tasted a hint of peppermint as well?

endlessness wrote:

Or maybe it was LSA mixed with peppermint oil to produce "organic LSD" believed to be LSH. This is starting to show up in liquid form. At low doses it’s a very nice LSD-like experience, almost identical to LSD, and produces the same electric sensations in the mouth that LSD produces. But it’s not LSD.

By the way, "Organic LSD" GLOWS BLUE IN BLACK LIGHT JUST LIKE LSD. Don't take too much, "Organic LSD" is really freaky at high doses and causes vasoconstriction and bronchial constriction, and is very likely to make you extremely anxious.

Haha, oh it was definantly LSD. I thought about that too, because I remember being really, really interested in trying LSH and how it related to LSD. But, no... I'm positive this was LSD by comparing it to my experience with the gel-tabs I recieved a few months ago.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

polytrip
#28 Posted : 3/9/2009 9:50:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
69ron wrote:
endlessness wrote:
lsd definitely has a taste for SWIM. Sure its not the bitter taste of DOx but it definitely feels like something peculiar.. Its a mixture of a softly metallic taste and a feeling/sensation of electricity. Its almost as if SWIM could literally feel it being immediately absorbed, and making soft electrical shocks all over. SWIM gets this absolutely every time and only with LSD, together with goosebumps.

Exactly. It's a sensation more than a taste. It's very unique to LSD and can be used by people experienced with LSD to detect it. All you need is a tiny taste and you’ll know if it’s real or not. But for those who don’t know the “taste” of LSD, it’s best to look for bitterness or a medicinal taste. If that’s present it’s either not LSD or its LSD mixed with something else.

Am i the only one who get's this 'taste thing' with mushrooms as well?
With mushrooms i always get a simmilar feeling in the throat, although not as strong and immediate as with acid. Though with fresh mushrooms this is always a bit stronger then with dried ones, but when i have a basket of fresh picked shrooms i sometimes even slihtly get that sensation just by the smell of them.

69ron
#29 Posted : 3/9/2009 10:58:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

40oztofreedom wrote:
Haha, oh it was definantly LSD. I thought about that too, because I remember being really, really interested in trying LSH and how it related to LSD. But, no... I'm positive this was LSD by comparing it to my experience with the gel-tabs I recieved a few months ago.

Well an "LSH" trip is shorter, about 6 hours, and the peak is more delayed, about 4 hours. With LSD the peak happens after about 3 hours and the whole trip lasts about 8-12 hours. It's the reverse. With LSD the come down is longer than the come up. With "LSH" the come up is longer than the come down. That's the one very obvious difference between the two at low doses. Other than that, SWIM cannot tell the difference between 50 micrograms of LSD and 1 mg of "LSH". But as the dose increases their differences become much more noticeable. At higher doses LSD never really causes much bodily effects while "LSH" does and is more likely to cause anxiety/nervousness and is not as visual as LSD. "LSH" seems to be more of a stimulant than LSD. LSA is the opposite, it's more of a sedative.

polytrip wrote:
Am i the only one who get's this 'taste thing' with mushrooms as well?
With mushrooms i always get a simmilar feeling in the throat, although not as strong and immediate as with acid. Though with fresh mushrooms this is always a bit stronger then with dried ones, but when i have a basket of fresh picked shrooms i sometimes even slihtly get that sensation just by the smell of them.

SWIM also does with mushrooms and HBWR seeds, but it's much more noticeable and more electric feeling with LSD.

kemist
#30 Posted : 3/10/2009 8:03:02 AM

John

Interesting.Shocked ILPT`s last blotter tasted fairly bitter but mental efects were those LSA/LSH like
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

VisualDistortion
#31 Posted : 3/10/2009 10:51:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Found this field test on erowid

http://www.erowid.org/ch...cals/lsd/lsd_info2.shtml
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

benzyme
#32 Posted : 3/10/2009 2:55:00 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

good find

4-(dimethylamino)benzaldehyde is Ehrlich's reagent. it's good for testing for indole-based compounds like psilocin, dmt, lsd, etc. not really specific, but still differentiates these compounds from, say, phenethylamines.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

polytrip
#33 Posted : 3/10/2009 3:09:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I know there is at least one lysergic, that is legal in many country's, that is supposed to be more powerfull than LSD. It's one of the x-LAD's. I bet that many LSD is actually this compound, since making it allows for some degree of 'judicial security' in case you would get cought and it is, since even lesser quantities are needed, commercially more viable.

polytrip
#34 Posted : 3/10/2009 3:11:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
I know there is at least one lysergic, that is legal in many country's, that is supposed to be more powerfull than LSD. It's one of the x-LAD's. I bet that many LSD is actually this compound, since making it allows for some degree of 'judicial security' in case you would get cought and it is, since even lesser quantities are needed, commercially more viable.

And LAD stands for lysergic acid diethylamine, wich means that it's just another form of LSD, wich is only called this way, and not LAD, because of it being invented in a german speaking area.

PREV12