We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mythbusters? Options

entheogenist
#1 Posted : 8/3/2007 12:35:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

OK, I found something in the "files" section of these forums that I wish to discuss. It's in a DMT from Phalaris tek. As an aside, the author claims that you can take some Syrian Rue seeds, then take 5-HTP, L-Methinonine, B12, B6 and folic acid, and your body will synthesize DMT from the 5-HTP.... This sounds crazy to me, like the myth that you can make LSD from Foster's Beer; too good to be true. But it is on this site with the rest of the credible info, so my curiosity is piqued. Can anyone shed some light?
...They all became the river.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Noman
#2 Posted : 8/5/2007 5:19:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Which tek is that? I ran across the same thing in AT&T's Common Reed tek.http://www.freewebs.com/merlinalchemist/commonReed.zip I just took it with a grain of AT&T. Laughing

fredyjenkins
#3 Posted : 8/5/2007 2:53:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

with the alkaloid content of phalaris... you better get a whole lot of it! Shocked And then you have to be sure that it's the right grass i guess. You better live right next door to a gas station for solvent. And well, there are other unwanted alkaloids in phalaris grass.. so... Thinking about it, i conclude that if it was a plausible endeavor, it would be all over the place on drug forums.

fredyjenkins
#4 Posted : 8/5/2007 2:59:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

As for the '' your body will synthesise DMT ''. This is a pretty bold statement. From what i understand, nobody really knows for sure where the human DMT come from. I mean, what part of our body make it and under what circumstances. Also, we dont even know how much is released and for what. ( ref : strassman - spirit molecule ) On the other hand, when my girlfriend gives me skull massages, i feel a eternal sea of warmth invigorating me. I'll write a tek called '' skull massage pineal gland dmt stimulation '' Laughing

entheogenist
#5 Posted : 8/9/2007 12:32:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah Noman, it was in the Common Reed TEK. What it was saying is if you take the rue seeds, then take 5-htp, l-methinonine, B6, B12, and Folic Acid, that your body will use the l-methinonine to synth the 5-htp into DMT. Sounds pretty far-fetched.

entheogenist
#6 Posted : 8/15/2007 2:39:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

A friend sent me this link with another account of this "Neurohuasca" phenomenon. Here it is: "50-100 mg 5HTP 500 mg methionine wallop of mixed B vitamins, expecially B6 a dab of harmala alkaloids, or an extended stay on the ayahuasca diet (I suspect that staying on a tyramine free diet encourages cessation of MAO expression!) Doesn't work every time, but I've gotten full blown experiences from this." -That's from a post by Xenonpill at http://forums.ayahuasca....ht=ssri&start=30