We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
"comic rap " on skyfall Options

Jin
#1 Posted : 12/12/2012 2:02:11 PM

yes

the directors thought's while making the movie - we have bond , we have m , rest of it is a gamble lets see how it plays out

in the first few scenes bond is seen chasing a bad guy on a motorbike riding on the top of street houses - are'nt they just taking all this a way too seriously , have they forgotten its just a movie

fighting on the top of a moving train that is passing over a bridge , at this point they have certainly forgotten its a movie

skyfall , well they could have named it waterfall too , after all bond fell into the water anyways

bond was shot by his own operative , lesson learned be nice and considerate to your coworkers or they might shoot you

the villian was homosexual and french , does'nt really add up , homesexuals and french are always polite and kind ( i hope i am not offending anyone , just trying to whip some humour )

at one point i was confused as to whether the villian wanted to kill bond or molest him , he even shot the girl who bond could have been making out with next , right in the head

in the end bond and m decided to hide in a place in the old country , if this if happening to bond and m , are the rest of us safe

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.