We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My Avatar Options

Saidin
#1 Posted : 3/7/2009 10:29:20 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

I have a question. The quality of the image of my avatar is quite poor. Im looking for whatever todays technolgy has available image wise. I have no artistic ability in that way.

I'd be happy to pay anyone for their time though paypal.

Many thanks.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

GirlsHateMe
#2 Posted : 3/7/2009 10:20:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can upload it to www.tinypic.com and go to the edit option, they have all kinds of neat stuff ANYBODY can use to quality up their pic.

artistic ability or not, you should be able to get what you want.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.

coz42
#3 Posted : 3/7/2009 11:30:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't know what browser you're running but .png files render highest quality.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum

GirlsHateMe
#4 Posted : 3/7/2009 11:52:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow good work
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.

Saidin
#5 Posted : 3/8/2009 5:42:14 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

coz42 wrote:

Don't know what browser you're running but .png files render highest quality.

Much Thanks, I wholeheartedly appreciate your help. Definately much better than the old one. Smile Smile Smile
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.