We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
For Identification purposes Options

PerthLocal
#1 Posted : 12/3/2012 12:28:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Not sure if this ill be useful to everyone, but it sure helped me out. i knew i had acacia near where i live however i had no idea what they were.

this is all the acacia in Australia to my understanding.
http://www.anbg.gov.au/cgi-bin/apiiName

Any way, quick intro, names Ben from perth WA. been researching last 12 months or so in the area of life changing experiences, and this is where it has led me, every where i go im not jus looking whats straight ahead me no more,, constantly looking around to see what nature has to offer and i mean that literaly.. as in when waking and driving ahaaha..

im begining to grow several species as i am finding it hard to find trees nearby by that i could get a cutting off to grow at home.

please dont bag me out for being off topic, jus seen alot of guys get burned by you all for just coming on and first post like " how do i gt DMT out of this acacia i just butchered for a 5min buzz" ... so please be nice. i would like to ask for advice more on identification side of things at this point in time.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!