We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Iboga forum Options

Bancopuma
#1 Posted : 1/20/2011 1:33:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey y'all,

Thinking this may be of interest to some people here, the only forum devoted entirely to Iboga I have encountered, have only very recently joined but some great people there, lots of good info and quite a few Nexians are members.

http://eboka.info/index.php

Cool

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jamie
#2 Posted : 1/20/2011 2:45:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

cool, thanks!..it looks like a decent forum also which is nice..I am very interested in iboga, and am planning on trying it sometime in the next year..I am just so dedicated to ayahuasca, DMT and mushrooms right now I am not committed enough to my iboga facination to halt those relations for a period of time just yet..so this is good, I will have lots of related stuff to read..
Long live the unwoke.

neverwas
#3 Posted : 1/20/2011 5:06:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you so much for This. I know next to nothing about iboga and have trouble finding information about it. I plan on experiencing it in the future and I will not go into It unprepared. Its a Shame Its illegal in USA. I would do anything for a plant of my own.
My name is love, for I am without fear

ommani
#4 Posted : 1/20/2011 5:16:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Bancopuma! I have become increasingly interested in Iboga lately, so it's cool to discover this new forum.

it seems ironic, however, that a poppy pod website appears to be one of the sponsors...

GratefulDad
#5 Posted : 1/20/2011 6:56:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Bancopuma! It is a forum dedicated to iboga. Happy to have you wonderful explorers on board!

As for the poppies, it's often easier to switch to natural short acting opiates (SAO) to break an addiction. By switching from the pharmaceuticals, suboxone and methadone, to morphine and the other the natural alkaloids in the poppies, one may eliminate some of the lingering withdrawal symptoms that come with the long acting opioids. It takes like 21 days for suboxone to leave the system. By switching to short acting opiates, one can minimize the lingering after effects of post acute withdrawal from the pharmies. It isn't 100% necessary, but it can make the transition easier.

Personally, I used poppy pods for pain and when the pain decreased, it was easy to reduce the amount of crushed poppy pod powder by weight. I would reduce a few grams a day, until I got really low, then I took some morphine sulfate. I did the MS for about two weeks, to be sure that I was on the lowest possible dose I could take, without getting sick. When the time came, on the day of my flood, instead of taking the MS dose I was used to, I started to take capsules of extract. Within a few hours I was feeling fine, and on my way to the iboga realm..

Although, I didn't take a whopper dose like I did the first time, it did work for the opiate detox. I have been clean since, but I was only just teased by some of the visions. On my next flood I plan on going a bit deeper, to gain what I can. I think I'll buy some d-limonene, and some calcium hydroxide, to try the food safe iboga extract that Bancopuma posted. Perhaps it will be stronger than the some of the other extracts I have taken, I am hoping.

My first experience was on 5 grams of a crystally TA, and every one since has paled in comparison. I think that using d-limo and calcium hydroxide on the bark might be a little more gentle on the alkaloids, so maybe I'll get more punch form this type of extract.. I will try the extraction on probably 50 grams of bark, and report my results.

Bancopuma
#6 Posted : 1/20/2011 12:41:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's cool that a few of you guys are interested...it's still quite new and I think it will only benefit from having Nexians become members.

And fractal I know what you mean, I am also very much into ayahuasca, DMT and mushrooms...when I get the chance these days anyway...and Iboga hasn't altered my appreciation for these. There is no rush with Iboga anyway. At the same time I would be very interested to know what you would make of Iboga.

Pandora
#7 Posted : 1/20/2011 3:20:44 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

iboga ftw. Nothing is like it.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

polytrip
#8 Posted : 1/20/2011 11:02:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Lot's of interesting stories there. Thank's for bringing it to our attention.

PsilocybeChild
#9 Posted : 1/21/2011 1:10:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been a member there but have yet to post. Nice to see a gaining interest in iboga.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

ommani
#10 Posted : 1/22/2011 3:26:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

GratefulDad wrote:
As for the poppies, it's often easier to switch to natural short acting opiates (SAO) to break an addiction. By switching from the pharmaceuticals, suboxone and methadone, to morphine and the other the natural alkaloids in the poppies, one may eliminate some of the lingering withdrawal symptoms that come with the long acting opioids. It takes like 21 days for suboxone to leave the system. By switching to short acting opiates, one can minimize the lingering after effects of post acute withdrawal from the pharmies. It isn't 100% necessary, but it can make the transition easier.

thanks for the clarification, I had no idea about any of that.

Attention All Shipping
#11 Posted : 2/17/2011 7:38:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the heads up on this forum, I've become quite interested in Ibogaine since reading 'the Secret Chief Revealed' and hearing of its use in therapy as a strong answer-giver & revealer of truth. Look forward to finding out more about it.

lowjackal
#12 Posted : 3/1/2012 4:09:35 AM

PuddinTane

GratefulDad wrote:
Thanks Bancopuma! It is a forum dedicated to iboga. Happy to have you wonderful explorers on board!

Personally, I used poppy pods for pain and when the pain decreased, it was easy to reduce the amount of crushed poppy pod powder by weight. I would reduce a few grams a day, until I got really low, then I took some morphine sulfate. I did the MS for about two weeks, to be sure that I was on the lowest possible dose I could take, without getting sick. When the time came, on the day of my flood, instead of taking the MS dose I was used to, I started to take capsules of extract. Within a few hours I was feeling fine, and on my way to the iboga realm..

Although, I didn't take a whopper dose like I did the first time, it did work for the opiate detox. I have been clean since, but I was only just teased by some of the visions. On my next flood I plan on going a bit deeper, to gain what I can. I think I'll buy some d-limonene, and some calcium hydroxide, to try the food safe iboga extract that Bancopuma posted. Perhaps it will be stronger than the some of the other extracts I have taken, I am hoping.

My first experience was on 5 grams of a crystally TA, and every one since has paled in comparison. I think that using d-limo and calcium hydroxide on the bark might be a little more gentle on the alkaloids, so maybe I'll get more punch form this type of extract.. I will try the extraction on probably 50 grams of bark, and report my results.

There are so many iboga questions I need answers for but I've been waiting for going on 3 days now for the team at eboka.ifo to approve my registration so all i can do is read others questions which so far have'nt been the advice I need. I just wish they would approve my account (WindowLicker) so I can get at the main man (who's post I'm quoting on now), because I do believe he can help direct me in the right direction.

So what'a ya say GreatfulDad, can you guys please approve my account so I can actually do more than just read others problems getting answered? Not that I dont dig reading I just have my tax return and dont want to blow it on the wrong route. Thanks.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies dismembered."
Lowjackal original quote

marz
#13 Posted : 11/13/2012 11:25:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome Very happy
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution