We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Chaliponga Resin? Options

PureMan
#1 Posted : 12/14/2010 10:44:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This idea just popped into my head..

Would it be worthwhile to make a large batch of chaliponga tea, and evaporate off into a resin for sublingual/smoked usage?.. Would it even work?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 12/15/2010 2:01:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

You'd be better off quidding a fat bunch of leaves.

If you're going to process chali, I'd advise doing a full job of it as the term 'chali resin' gives me the implications of barely active green slime.

jamie
#3 Posted : 12/15/2010 2:20:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

here is what I did like 2-3 years ago..I boiled the chaliponga in vinegar and water like 3 times or something..then I did multiple defats on it with naptha..after like 8 defats I then evapped the tea down to this shiny blackish powder when crushed, mixed with sodium carb and water to base, let it dry..ground it back up and pulled a few times with warm iso and let anything that was going to drop out do so..then collected the iso and evapped it..

There was still fats in it..but it was still preaty active..this did not give me xtals but a normal a/b didnt really work for me for some reason, and this did..I only smoked a large dose once and it was very strange and I freaked out..smoking a bit with caapi was nice though..
Long live the unwoke.

mew
#4 Posted : 8/4/2011 3:54:02 AM

huachumancer

one time i soaked a ton of fresh chaliponga leaves previously used in an aya batch in everclear and poured it off after a few hours and evaporated the resin and used it sublingually, nearly effectiveless

for some reason, i ended up thinking the leaves were exhuasted, until i took them outside and set them on fire....
i must have been downwind because i got a pretty serious mouthful of ash and smoke/hot air from the incinderiary blaze (scooby snacks of the OMFGods)

instantly i felt sheer panic flood me and i thought i began tripping on the spot, my vision became distorted and other threshold symptoms began, i ended up sitting down with the force of a falling buttocks. did i just get dizzy and have one of those lack of oxygen moments or did i seriously get a miniature hit of 5meo dmt? is that possible?

Apoc
#5 Posted : 8/4/2011 6:40:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
here is what I did like 2-3 years ago..I boiled the chaliponga in vinegar and water like 3 times or something..then I did multiple defats on it with naptha..after like 8 defats I then evapped the tea down to this shiny blackish powder when crushed,

That sounds like a good place to stop if you're wanting a chali tea, or a more "pharma" like chaliponga. Did you ever consume the black powder as an ayahuasca admixture? Was it good? Did it still cause severe nausea that chaliponga is known for? So the naptha won't pull any alkaloids if they're in salt form?

soulfood wrote:
You'd be better off quidding a fat bunch of leaves.

If you're going to process chali, I'd advise doing a full job of it as the term 'chali resin' gives me the implications of barely active green slime.

why do you assume the slime would be inactive? Did you have a poor experience with reduced chaliponga?

Dang, from the sounds of it, chali is messy. I'm getting ready to work with it. If it really is as slimy and nauseating as all this, I wonder how a chali enema might go.

dreamer042
#6 Posted : 8/4/2011 11:44:20 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

The dreamoar has worked extensively with the leaves.

Limtek - drytek with lime pulling into limonine

salt out to fumerates

at this point you can just take the fumerates as the light for your pharma/aya, while there is still nausea, it is significantly reduced. Be warned chali is beyond bizarre.

If you wish you can drytek the fumerate xtals and convert to freebase.

The dreamoar has only done so with sodium carb and acetone which provided a strong full spectrum goo that he ended up putting on changa. Once again this is beyond bizarre and not something the dreamoar desires to pursue further work with.

He wonders how the sodium carb in water conversion would work, and if it might yield actual xtals... Perhaps at one point he will get around to trying it.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Dorge
#7 Posted : 11/4/2012 5:43:02 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Once the cult made some tincture of chaliponga with 190 etoh... EvaPed it in the oven until all that was left was an oily green resin. The resin was split up and put in gel caps and taken with caapi made the same way. Short clear purgeless aya session lasting 4 hours.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Bancopuma
#8 Posted : 11/11/2012 6:41:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had some powdered Chaliponga leaf soaking in vodka for three months (a longer time than necessary, time for experiments has been a tad limited of late), and I'm currently preparing a food safe and quite simple caapi extract, so I plan on combining the caapi alkaloid extract and some of the Chaliponga resin in the near future...am quite excited about this, have been wanting to work with Chaliponga for a while now.

jamie
#9 Posted : 11/11/2012 7:32:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have a tek for (somewhat pure) crystals that only invovles water, vinegar, sodium carbonate and 99% iso. I will probly make another thread abotu that in a few days.

I then dissolved the crystals from 20g of chaliponga in 50 drops of vinegar for a tincture..so that 5 drops is equal to 1g of chaliponga. I have tested it 4 times now sublingual..at 4-5 drops, the first 3 times on it's own with no harmalas, and the 4th time last night with sublingual harmalas right before hand..anything left(not much if anything) was spit out after and not swallowed to be sure of sublingual administration..every time there was definate effects. Mind expansion, tryptamine glowy feeling, music and art appreciation is enhanced, feeling of flowing energy etc..very minor visual effects, no geometry or closed eye visuals without the harmalas..it is also stimulating..sounds like 5meoDMT to me but I dont know..

With 15mg or so sublingual harmalas taken first I think the DMT was also somewhat active also..there was very very faint closed eye visuals for maybe 10-15 minutes..I had to really relax and get into it for them to appear though..the body glow was stronger with the harmalas..the stimulation a little less but I cant be sure yet..experience without harmalas was maybe 2 hours from the start until no effects were felt at all..with harmalas it was 2.5-3 hours until I felt 100% baseline..but most effects were in the first hour either way..the rest is just a mild sort of glow.

It is very empathic and there is a sort of quality where I will look at things and I can feel like it almost wants to become animate, like it is about to cme to life..but I have no had enough for that..I think I am just sort of riding the outskirt of the effect..raising the dose should help, but when I vaped these crystals I had some really energetic experiences that had a very loopy sort of mind expansion effect that felt difficult to handle durring the peak..so I am cautious..those experiences were very electric and useful for getting into some kind of highly energetic states.

At some point I will try snuffing the stuff.
Long live the unwoke.