We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT»
Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT) Options

mugwump77
#61 Posted : 3/3/2009 9:48:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
mugwump77 wrote:
i charge everyone 1 thank-you.

they can pay me later if they aren't able to speak right away.

Razz

what about those ungrateful bastards that 'forget' to pay you? Very happy

lol. i brakez der legz.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxfODAGWjW4

Advertising is tax deductible, so we all pay for the privilege of being manipulated and controlled.
-Noam Chomsky

Do you think that the amoeba ever dreamed that it would evolve into the frog? Of course it didn't. And when that first frog shimmied out of the water and employed its vocal cords in order to attract a mate or to retard a predator, do you think that that frog ever imagined that that incipient croak would evolve into all the languages of the world, into all the literature of the world? Of course it fucking didn't. And just as that froggy could never possibly have conceived of Shakespeare, so we can never possibly imagine our destiny.
-Naked (1993)

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

GirlsHateMe
#62 Posted : 3/3/2009 10:10:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

maybe its all the pot ive smoked today, but that combined with your avatar made me laugh so hard.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.

bomshankar123
#63 Posted : 3/4/2009 7:25:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

WOW!!! Thank you everyone for this thread! I really went into this thinking i was gonna make a buncha deemsters and sell them, but this has really got me thinking! And especially after i tried it (never truly broken through, I can kinda see why. This has really changed my mind, Im about to give it away to my closest buddies who i think can handle it. I gues the elves dont appreciate it huh?

Jorkest
#64 Posted : 3/4/2009 12:59:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

the elves certainly can pull some strings..
it's a sound

Infinite I
#65 Posted : 3/4/2009 1:20:06 PM

JC

bomshankar123 wrote:
And especially after i tried it (never truly broken through, I can kinda see why. This has really changed my mind, Im about to give it away to my closest buddies who i think can handle it. I gues the elves dont appreciate it huh?

Swim could imagine once people try it their whole opinion changes as to what it really is, swim recently managed to scrape some up for a friend of his for his first experience, after it hes like ill pay you 30-40 pounds ill buy you beer wow ill pay anything, for this swim it just makes him so happy to see people experience this amazing chemical. He will be performing an extraction shortly and his friend can have as many experiences as he wants Very happy

WSaged
#66 Posted : 3/4/2009 6:10:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
SWIM recently managed to scrape some up for a friend of his for his first experience, after it hes like ill pay you 30-40 pounds ill buy you beer wow ill pay anything, for this SWIM it just makes him so happy to see people experience this amazing chemical. He will be performing an extraction shortly and his friend can have as many experiences as he wants Very happy

I love turning someone on to DMT for their first time too!!

I have yet to share it with someone who didn't have a wonderful experience!!
But like others have already said, I don't give it to everyone I know, just close friends who I feel will appreciate it.

I also set them up real nice!! (man, I wish someone had done this for me!!)
I'll turn on some ambient music, to where we can barely hear it, dim the lights or light a candle. They sit down & get comfortable and I do all the handling & lighting of the smoking device, all they have to do is relax, inhale slowly & hold on.

First, I have them take just one toke & hold it in a while, so they can get the basic body feeling & get an idea of how long it will last.
Then after they've come down completely, & I've explained how much heavier it's going to get when we aim them for the moon, I'll load up a good 50-60mg dose & have them hit it until they think they've had enough (usually 2 or 3 tokes), then I have them take one more!!

They then lay back on the bed, or couch or whatever & close their eyes, while I quietly go in the other room, so I don't disturb anything.
20-30 minutes later they come into the room with me dragging their jaw on the floor, trying as hard as they can to explain where they just went...

Lovely!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

soulfood
#67 Posted : 3/5/2009 10:13:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

warrensaged wrote:
Quote:
SWIM recently managed to scrape some up for a friend of his for his first experience, after it hes like ill pay you 30-40 pounds ill buy you beer wow ill pay anything, for this SWIM it just makes him so happy to see people experience this amazing chemical. He will be performing an extraction shortly and his friend can have as many experiences as he wants Very happy

I love turning someone on to DMT for their first time too!!

I have yet to share it with someone who didn't have a wonderful experience!!
But like others have already said, I don't give it to everyone I know, just close friends who I feel will appreciate it.

I also set them up real nice!! (man, I wish someone had done this for me!!)
I'll turn on some ambient music, to where we can barely hear it, dim the lights or light a candle. They sit down & get comfortable and I do all the handling & lighting of the smoking device, all they have to do is relax, inhale slowly & hold on.

First, I have them take just one toke & hold it in a while, so they can get the basic body feeling & get an idea of how long it will last.
Then after they've come down completely, & I've explained how much heavier it's going to get when we aim them for the moon, I'll load up a good 50-60mg dose & have them hit it until they think they've had enough (usually 2 or 3 tokes), then I have them take one more!!

They then lay back on the bed, or couch or whatever & close their eyes, while I quietly go in the other room, so I don't disturb anything.
20-30 minutes later they come into the room with me dragging their jaw on the floor, trying as hard as they can to explain where they just went...

Lovely!!

WS

Respect.

I went to visit my folks recently and an old friend came over. I've been telling him about DMT for some time now and I had some with me. He wanted to smoke some in his car, but I said no.

If it's got to be done it's got to be done right.

I'm all about candles and ambient dronal music with this stuff. Even the temperature has got to be right to combat those "after chills".

To just take someone's money and send them on their way you be a travesty.

Fatcat
#68 Posted : 3/5/2009 2:49:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have only been lucky enough to experience the spice once, and I didn't get a full break through experience. I had the strongest Euphoria you could ever imagine, it was as if the world was smiling back at me.

anyway I am currently gathering the materials for my first extract; of which i am excited beyond belief to do. ( I have extracted mescaline from san pedro before. which was extremely rewarding) After reading this thread I am ecstatic to find that there is a community of ethical drug users. I am used to the 'LETS GET FUCKED UP TONIGHT' crowd, which is just annoying IMHO.

Just happy to know I'm not the only one.

By allowing this message to pass through your cornea, into your retina, you accept it as is and agree to my disclaimer regarding my posts that they are a complete falsification by doing so freeing me of all liability, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental that may arise from the instillation of this post in your memory bank.

WSaged
#69 Posted : 3/5/2009 7:46:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Respect.
I went to visit my folks recently and an old friend came over. I've been telling him about DMT for some time now and I had some with me. He wanted to smoke some in his car, but I said no.
If it's got to be done it's got to be done right.
I'm all about candles and ambient dronal music with this stuff. Even the temperature has got to be right to combat those "after chills".

Grassy-Ass...

Yeah, any little sound can pull me out of the trance-like DMT space, so I try to minimize the disturbances. For them & for me!!

I prefer silence when its possible, DMT has a beautiful, mysterious, chime-like music of its own, if you can do it in close to absolute silence.
Ambient music with no vocals can be a nice background too, but for me it has to be at a volume where I can barely hear it, then as the DMT starts to take effect, my hearing always gets amplified & then the music is at a nice audible level, but not overbearing, or taking over the effects of the DMT.
Too much music (or any disturbances) tends to hold me back from a breakthrough as the "real-world" stimulus keeps my mind in this space.

Ya know, last time I had a breakthrough dose, it was cut short because my bare arms & legs got so cold I was distracted from what was happening in the experience. I now keep a blanket ready, within arms reach.

Quote:
anyway I am currently gathering the materials for my first extract; of which i am excited beyond belief to do. ( I have extracted mescaline from san pedro before. which was extremely rewarding) After reading this thread I am ecstatic to find that there is a community of ethical drug users. I am used to the 'LETS GET FUCKED UP TONIGHT' crowd, which is just annoying IMHO.

If you've done a mescaline extraction, DMT from Mimosa will be incredibly easy, you'll almost feel guilty!!

Good luck to you!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

antrocles
#70 Posted : 3/5/2009 8:01:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MAN...I FUGGIN' LOVE YOU GUYS.... this forum is so damn righteous. SWIM has turned a few close friends onto the spice and takes absolute joy in setting them up sweet....he has found that letting them spend the previous day picking out some music (i give them a general guideline as to what's probably NOT gonna be good and what is)...that way they are familiar with it not only for the mood it creates but also for the length of time it runs....SWIM has found that for the nervous first-timer, familiar music acts as a sort of "trail of breadcrumbs" for those who have yet to know the "timelessness" that the spice can bring about. that is usually what spooks folks SWIM has found....

as for the original query of this post- would anyone honestly charge money to bring about a shift of consciousness? anyone who is "sharing" this experience with others is, weather they know it or not, raising the level of consciousness by so doing. the growth and evolution of one is the growth and evolution of all. we help ourselves when we help others. money has no place in this. perhaps if the materials to extract are a budget constraint, you can explain this and set up a donation cup or something...but a set fee "per ride" is completely out of sync with the spirit of this sacrament....or any entheogen as far as SWIM is concerned.

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

antrocles
#71 Posted : 3/5/2009 8:03:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

P.S. GirlsHateMe- i LOVE your new avatar bro! really really nice!
wisdom today."

DiscoRosso
#72 Posted : 3/5/2009 8:29:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I managed to get about 100mg for £xx last year.
Really had to talk the guy into it though,he was very reluctant to sell,but was happy to let me smoke some with him.
I explained that i wasn't comfortable smoking it in unfamiliar surroundings,that i hadn't 'physically' come across it before and didn't want to miss the opportunity to get some of this rare stuff i'd read about for so long.
Turns out i left it in the safekeeping of a friend who smoked it while he was drunk - c'est la vie.
It's all just make believe......

antrocles
#73 Posted : 3/5/2009 8:40:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

that makes me sad Sad

SWIM would HIGHLY encourage SWIY to try to do his own extraction. there's something extremely profound about invoking the spirit out of the raw plant material. poring intent, love and humility over it the whole time....what you wind up with is so synchronized with YOUR frequency....not to get too witchy-poo or anyting....but in truth i don't think there's a swimmer on this site that doesn't consider that he/she has a "relationship" with the spice. it's just THAT profound.

love and gratitude!
wisdom today."

thepureskunk
#74 Posted : 3/5/2009 9:45:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have only ever given it away..as it should be imho..

There is something really satisfying to watch a close friend lay back, with a big smile, saying things like 'wow' and 'oh my god' Very happy
acolon_5 wrote:
Welcome to club hypersex.

I've been there too...it is amazing.

amor_fati
#75 Posted : 3/5/2009 10:00:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

DiscoRosso wrote:
I managed to get about 100mg for £xx last year.
Really had to talk the guy into it though,he was very reluctant to sell,but was happy to let me smoke some with him.
I explained that i wasn't comfortable smoking it in unfamiliar surroundings,that i hadn't 'physically' come across it before and didn't want to miss the opportunity to get some of this rare stuff i'd read about for so long.
Turns out i left it in the safekeeping of a friend who smoked it while he was drunk - c'est la vie.

Ugh, the mark of a true "druggie" scene...shit just disappears when you're not around. SWIM's glad to have only spent a very short-stint in one and to have not gotten deeply involved; the whole thing stunk (people stealing from each other, cheating on each other and the like) so he cut ties.

weissewolf
#76 Posted : 3/5/2009 11:00:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Some scenes do suck. Alot of shitty scenes even in my own family, crackheads and smackheads. Who are ready to pop you for $50 bucks. Even the city I live in has a bad scene, bars and football. Razz
But Ive always enjoyed the tour scene. You dont got to worry about getting shot.
Ive asked around and the standard price for deamster is still $xxx-xxx a g. Its big with the psychonauts on tour but they dont really dish it out to the unsuspecting public, you kind of have to ask for it.
Anytime Ive told somebody about deamster I had to break it down for them. It would like instead of being asked "Yo want some caviar?" it would go "Yo want some methylbenzoylecgonine?" Wink
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

DiscoRosso
#77 Posted : 3/6/2009 8:10:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

amor_fati wrote:
Ugh, the mark of a true "druggie" scene...shit just disappears when you're not around. SWIM's glad to have only spent a very short-stint in one and to have not gotten deeply involved; the whole thing stunk (people stealing from each other, cheating on each other and the like) so he cut ties.

No,to be fair,this was(and still is) one of my best friends,i'll call him 'B'.
'B' and another of my best buddies 'S'(the guy who introduced me to the DMT guy...ya keepin' up??) were both very drunk and 'S' was going on and on about how amazing the DMT experience was and eventually persuaded 'B' that he could purchase some more easily and that they should smoke MINE immediately.

Needless to say,the DMT guy disappeared and it never got replaced.
It really pissed me off for the first time in a long time.
I was shocked at how inconsiderate they'd both been - these guys are long time friends who i love and trust with my life - amazing what a bit of booze can do(i too have made very poor decisions whilst drunk).They were pretty shocked to see me so angry - i'm usually a mellow kinda fella.I'm sure 'S' honestly believed that he could get some more DMT,but i think they realised what a liberty they'd taken.

Anyway,grovelling apologies were made,hugs were given,and in the end i believe it has strengthened our bond as friends.
The DMT was 3 months old anyway because we were too scared to take it - stored at room temp in a paper wrap - they both reported minimal effects - justice!!

I'm not part of a 'druggy' scene - i'm not 'hip' enough,i only have a few,very close friends that i've grown up and experimented with - sorry to go really off topic,but i felt the need to defend them.
It's all just make believe......

downwardsfromzero
#78 Posted : 3/9/2009 3:13:26 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

What price a "G'o'D"? Hahahaha! Laughing

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

steelrain_420
#79 Posted : 4/1/2009 1:24:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

as far as price s.w.i.m. once paid $xx-1g (cnd)=canadian funds yes to much, but is it really, if you say don't have a place to make it????
anything i say is only for fun its all made up i have never done drugs cuz drugs are bad! so forget what i said unless your the kinda person that belives in other worlds/reallitys in wich case you are trippin and maby crazy i mean (hyperspace)come on man thats crazy talk..................................right?

Dorge
#80 Posted : 4/1/2009 3:04:55 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

LMFAO...

yeah... well... DMT shouldnt be sold the elves will get pissed... but mushrooms spirits love to be bought and sold and placed into plastic bags... they just love it...
San Pedro cactus's spirit loves to be chopped into little bit and boiled in chemicals too... then thrown out like trash... freakin lives for it... I hear if you do that it gives you psychic treasures and ever lasting happiness...

Peyote buttons like to be cut from their roots and then masticated by your mouth and digested in your stomache acid...
I hear that the LSD spirits that are isloted and purified from a symbotitic fungus growing on RYE will grant you enlightement if you buy the isolated chemicals in a mint breath freshener contianer and then place it on sugar cubes... they will especially reward you if you charge under xx a dose...

WTF...
this post has gone silly....

People dont want people to make and sell DMT... because it could possibly effect current legistaltion and effect their abily to do the same or just make it for themselves... which is the real issue...
if your a dumb ass you have to understand that the results of your actions are going to effect a great many people...
there are a great many people that need some very specific and special medicines and your greed and self intrest could impact their ability to get what they desperately need. so keep that in mind... and do what thy wilt...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

«PREV23456NEXT»