We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Bye bye MHRB sourcing talk, we will remember you Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 11/6/2012 10:11:32 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Hi all DMT-Nexus members.

As we all know, the situation with MHRB is slowly turning from the light gray area into the dark gray area where law enforcement is cracking down on suppliers of MHRB.

Due to this we already started these two thread:

New subforum for suppliers of live plants and seeds

This thread is about the fact that the old suppliers subforum is gone now and that we will put the focus on sustainably growing the entheogens yourself.

[RULES] for the Sustainable plant and seed suppliers subforum

This thread explains the rules for the new subforum.

As you can read in the rules thread there can be no talk anymore about sourcing, selling, buying, acquiring, pricing, trading or smuggling entheogens that are not live plants or seeds. This also includes MHRB, so please understand that we have to move away from talking about sourcing MHRB!

Anyone who is interested in MHRB (or any other 'ready-to-go' entheogens) can use Google or any other search engine to seek for their beloved bark, there will be no more talk allowed about sourcing MHRB on the DMT-Nexus.

What you are allowed to do however changed and increased a bit due to the following:

* Talk about suppliers of live plants and/or seeds can be done in the Sustainable plant and seed suppliers subforum.

* Talk of other legal non-entheogen material can be done now in the rest of the forum. I am talking here about legal things like glassware, solvents (naphtha, d-limonene, IPA, etc), pipes, etc.

Currently we are researching quite a few plants that you can grow sustainably at your own home without too much hassle. If this all works out you will have a lifetime supply without the high costs so that will be a win-win situation for all.

I hope you will all understand this move and that you will join us by growing your own entheogens!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

purple_dye
#2 Posted : 11/6/2012 10:13:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the clarification Trav!

Grow Grow Grow Nexians!
PS

This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing

SWIMfriend
#3 Posted : 11/6/2012 10:37:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel certain this will turn out to be a large benefit entheogen explorers.

a1pha
#4 Posted : 11/6/2012 10:41:04 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

SWIMfriend wrote:

Likewise. Good move.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

wearepeople
#5 Posted : 11/6/2012 10:45:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wholeheartedly agree!
+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

Aegle
#6 Posted : 11/6/2012 11:46:18 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

The Traveler

Cultivating your own entheogens ignites a connection and a deep level of respect and understanding for these powerful and precious tools of consciousness and mind expansion. This thread makes my happy within my heart...

Much Peace and Happiness
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Soy sauce
#7 Posted : 11/6/2012 11:48:14 PM

Learn to love, Live to learn

You're doing the right thing Trav. Thumbs up

Keeping out of the crossfire, and in turn, trying to keep us out, as well.

Not to mention, more education about living, growing entheogens. Ones that will eventually be in your own backyard! (Or greenhouse)

SWIMfriend wrote:

I third that.
The more you know about the way these plants are growing, what helps them out, how to grow them, why they grow, and when they're growing, will ultimately help you, the indivudual, understand more about the plant.
Super Radical wrote:
Naww. MJ sandwich is the way to go the first time.
Then next time after the WTFOMG moment, realize your ready to changa things up.

It's more special that way.

'DMT is not one of our irrational illusions. What we experience in the presence of DMT is real news. It is a nearby dimension-- frightening, transformative, and beyond our powers to imagine, and yet to be explored in the usual way. We must send fearless experts, whatever that may come to mean, to explore and to report on what they find.' - Terence McKenna

Dreamwalker
#8 Posted : 11/6/2012 11:49:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Evolution at its finest!
Thumbs up

nexalizer
#9 Posted : 11/7/2012 10:31:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The arms race continues..
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

marz
#10 Posted : 11/13/2012 10:18:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks traveler I saw this coming that's why one year ago I started to grow my own also this will give u even more respect for the plant just being in the present of the plant feels good you know the power of it also u can lean all aspects of the process from seed to seedling too tree and so on Anyways Take care Smile
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

Electric Kool-Aid
#11 Posted : 12/13/2012 1:25:21 PM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

Maybe this spreading the seeds is a part of the plan eh?! Wink
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

AlbertKLloyd
#12 Posted : 12/13/2012 6:18:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wise choice.

Ash
#13 Posted : 12/13/2012 6:39:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

-

SnozzleBerry
#14 Posted : 12/13/2012 6:46:20 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Ash wrote:
MHRB isn't illegal

Actually, it is for anyone on this forum (in the US and many other places).

There are a number of ways to look at the decision. Protecting individuals from ordering an illegal substance and potentially being ensnared in legal ramifications, avoiding creating an itemized list of vendors of illegal goods that can be easily referenced by LEO, encouraging people to grow their own...myriads of reasons and the logic behind them have been discussed in threads that appeared around the time of the SS bust.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

The Neural
#15 Posted : 12/13/2012 9:10:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ash wrote:
I don't understand why it's fine to talk about schedule 1 DMT, but not MHRB. MHRB isn't illegal, and talking about it on a forum about places that sell it isn't going to make it get banned. I just don't understand.

It's fine to talk about DMT and MHRB. It's not fine to talk about suppliers of MHRB, just as it would not be fine to talk about suppliers of DMT (e.g. if it wasn't illegal but was gradually focusing unwanted attention to it).

Hope that cleared it up.

P.S. Talking about a material that is being commercially sold as a "drug of abuse" or contains a "drug of abuse", and getting that material or the respective vendor banned is not something new. If you look into it, you'll see how selling Salvia became against paypal policy, despite the fact that it is not illegal anywhere in the UK.

What you don't understand, you can make mean anything. - Chuck P.

Disclaimer and clarification: This member has been having brief intermittent spells of inattention. It looks as if he is daydreaming in place. During those distracting moments, he automatically generates fictional content, and asks about it in this forum for feedback. He has a lot of questions, and is a pain in the arse.

a1pha
#16 Posted : 1/16/2013 10:37:12 PM

Necessary bump since new members are continually ignoring the rules.

jamie
#17 Posted : 1/16/2013 10:53:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I would like to add here for newer members to please not PM me asking me about mimosa sources. I have simply stopped answering those messages but I continue to receive them.
Long live the unwoke.

untimelyethos
#18 Posted : 1/17/2013 3:48:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
I would like to add here for newer members to please not PM me asking me about mimosa sources. I have simply stopped answering those messages but I continue to receive them.

This is a good point. As a new member myself, I did not check the Announcement area before getting frustrated that the "Suppliers" page did not include anything about Mimosa (I guess I just figured if the "Sustainable suppliers" thread did not have anything about it, I didn't know where else to look.) It's not that the site is not well organized - it definitely is - but as a new member just learning how to navigate, that was a little confusing. Luckily I had someone watching out for me and sent me to this page.

Traveler - is there a way to link this announcement to the "Sustainable suppliers" page or make it a sticky there? I think that may clear up some of the confusion.

hixidom
#19 Posted : 1/17/2013 4:28:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This seems like an irrational overreaction to me, but I probably do not have all of the information and it is certainly the safe choice. This is not my website so I have no say.

Thank you Traveler for the hard work and constant upkeep of this wonderful website.
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

a1pha
#20 Posted : 2/16/2013 6:15:42 PM

Bump.

New members- Please read the forum rules!

123NEXT