We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Archaic_architect is gone Options

Wax
#1 Posted : 11/3/2012 5:52:28 PM

LUVR

He somehow came disconnected from his body while traveling hyperspace and is forever lost within the bardo.

I Wax, came upon his body and saw an opportunity that rarely presents itself. Being the spontaneous being I am, I jumped right in and shall now inhabit his body for the duration. I look forward to absorbing information from all of you as well as sharing a few experiences from my previous existence.

I chose the name Wax as a representation of my hopes for spiritual progress. As in the waxing moon, increasing the illuminated portion as it grows full.
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

cyb
#2 Posted : 11/3/2012 5:57:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Awww...AA will be missed...welcome to his sensorium... weird isn't it..Very happy
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Crazyhorse
#3 Posted : 11/3/2012 6:40:57 PM

Wide eyed and hopeful

Considering the name, I'd highly recommend checking out a film called "Wax: The Discovery of Television Among the Bees". It's pretty obscure and may be hard to find (check bittorrent), but worth it IMO. It is probably one of the most bizarre bits of cinema ever, and should definitely be viewed while in a non-standard mental state. Very happy
No direction but to follow what you know,
No direction but a faith in her decision,
No direction but to never fight her flow,
No direction but to trust the final destination.

Guyomech
#4 Posted : 11/3/2012 7:24:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Hey Wax,

Welcome!

You planning on making use of AA's budding art skills? He was off to a pretty promising start there...

universecannon
#5 Posted : 11/3/2012 7:40:00 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

welcome to the forum, wax

..oh..btw... archaic_architect was in debt to me a few grand..just FYI, in case he neglected to mention that Big grin

Crazyhorse wrote:
Considering the name, I'd highly recommend checking out a film called "Wax: The Discovery of Television Among the Bees". It's pretty obscure and may be hard to find (check bittorrent), but worth it IMO. It is probably one of the most bizarre bits of cinema ever, and should definitely be viewed while in a non-standard mental state. Very happy

that film is NUTS. its actually the first film to be uploaded onto the internet iirc

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Wax
#6 Posted : 11/3/2012 9:08:30 PM

LUVR

Cyb, yes it is strange...you humans have some odd tendencies to say the least. But I sure do like this "spice" stuff he has lying around; reminds me of home Very happy

Crazyhorse, I will look it up although it does sound very familiar. I may have seen it a long long time ago

Guyo, these art skills you speak of...ha! Mere child's play compared to what I will manifest through this body!!!

And Universecannon, I believe he did mention something about the money in passing. He said something about hippies and procuring employment? Very happy
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

cyb
#7 Posted : 11/3/2012 11:57:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Wax wrote:
Cyb, yes it is strange...you humans have some odd tendencies to say the least. But I sure do like this "spice" stuff he has lying around; reminds me of home Very happy

Human?!?...That's quite an assumption you make there...I'm actually a medium sized collection of energy packets (currently in super position, transposing an ionic field in Sol sector 3)
I'll meet you by that rainbow coloured, vibrating, squiggly lined water cooler in the 'Welcome Dome' on Thursday (if you like) and we'll have a chat about it...if you're not too busy with that 'bottle of mixed herbs' (or whatever you called it) Pleased
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

hostilis
#8 Posted : 11/5/2012 6:22:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Wax. Smile It is nice to meet somebody from the other side. I was just there last night.
3... 2... 1... BLAST OFF!!!!FFO TSALB ...1 ...2 ...3

My grafting guide

Shadowman-x
#9 Posted : 11/5/2012 6:35:37 PM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

Welcome back friend, its been a while since weve had a hyperspacially posessed human body round these parts.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Mr.Peabody
#10 Posted : 11/6/2012 2:05:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Freaked me out for a second, I thought you were telling me that AA was dead!

I'm glad to hear you are keeping the lights on in his house for him, Wax!
Be an adult only when necessary.

Wax
#11 Posted : 11/6/2012 4:59:22 AM

LUVR

Not dead, just transmuted Very happy

Ice House
#12 Posted : 11/6/2012 5:41:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Wax brother, nice to have you aboard.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

dreamer042
#13 Posted : 11/6/2012 5:53:09 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Wax or the Discovery of Television Among the Bees can be watched in it's entirety for free online @ http://www.waxweb.org/ (note: you need quicktime).

Enjoy! Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Wax
#14 Posted : 11/6/2012 8:04:07 PM

LUVR

Glad to be here Ice House, such a wonderful collection of souls around this place!

Thanks dreamoar!